Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Old 16th January 2005, 04:45   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Originally Posted by lamborghini
hey jaggu

hey Sahil does the endeavour have height adjustable seats ???
because if it does then i can still convince my brother to get it .
he was planning to get an SUV but found the CR-V too small and the endeavour seats too low .
so he is now waiting for the fortuner
No dude, it doesnt have height adjustable seats. Thats one aspect of the car i really dont like. By far the biggest draw back that i see in my endeavour. One of my drivers is pretty short and hence he has to always use a pillow.I was thinkin of ways to raise the seat somehow, but dont wanna get any cheap job on it. sometimes i use the pillow that my driver leaves behind and i feel like a king If u can deal with the pillow u will be on top of the word ... u feel like a beast and get perfect judgement but then again my dad hates the whole pillow deal he throws it out the minute she see's it haha.... I thought maybe the 2nd endeavour i get would come with higher seats as mine was the first batch so ford might have no realised that aspect but even the 2nd one i got has the same damn problem.

Last edited by Sahil : 16th January 2005 at 04:47.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2005, 12:05   #32
Senior - BHPian

thats cool
was asking because my jijaji drove an endeavour quite a bit recently loved it and said it had height adjustable seats ...
will go and check it out for real
lamborghini is offline   Reply With Quote