Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Old 1st November 2016, 22:47   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Have you checked out Storme & Creta? Though Creta should take the cake, Storme has one of the BEST middle row comfort and your granny would be extremely happy with it.

With these, you should be able to save some solid cash too. I don't see why Creta wouldn't suit you when compared against the XUV (except for the size factor).
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi7013 View Post
We thought of Storme and Scorpio but dad is not happy with them. He says, since we do not change cars so often, its good if we settle with a good looking car with features equally worth having. (He likes all the add ons that XUV has!)
Coming to Creta, i honestly have not explored the 5-seater segment. However, let me take a look. Thanks for the suggestion!
Am waiting for any news on facelifts for XUV since its more than 1.8 years (i guess?) since there was an update.
Yup, I drive a storme and can't think of other vehicles in this price range that match the comfort of the storme. The only issue could be the ingress for your grand mom. My grand mom is touching 90 and it was quite an exercise for her to get into the storme for the only one ride she did in it (more a wish to sit in it than an everyday necessity). Had to use a stool etc. Not sure how the xuv matches up in this regard.

The storme is actually a good looker, but I guess that is a very personal thing
Seek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2016, 23:28   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
+1

Yup, I drive a storme and can't think of other vehicles in this price range that match the comfort of the storme. The only issue could be the ingress for your grand mom. My grand mom is touching 90 and it was quite an exercise for her to get into the storme for the only one ride she did in it (more a wish to sit in it than an everyday necessity). Had to use a stool etc. Not sure how the xuv matches up in this regard.

The storme is actually a good looker, but I guess that is a very personal thing
Will look at Creta and storme this weekend!
Also what impact will the GST bill have on cars priced above 15L? Anyone with any information?
abhi7013 is offline   Reply With Quote