Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Old 7th February 2008, 10:34   #16

Both Scoprio and Innova are good option. While Scoprio has sporty or SUV features, Innova has MUV features.

Since family opinion also matters(in your case) this is what I suggest.

Take the family for test drive of both Innova and Scorpio on weekend or whenever possible.This would help your family(including you) to take collective decision and what suits your taste/requirement/budget.

Anju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2008, 13:33   #17
Post Thank You

Thank You for the quick response!

@ram & Anju : As you suggested I will go for an mHawk test drive also along with family before deciding .

Looks like I should buy Innova considering Toyota quality and refinement. Somehow I'm trying to digest the "look" factor.
I will get back to you by first week / Second Week of March. Need some help in PDI.

@E_T : During my last trip to Madras , I spotted a Silver Esteem with fantastic Alloys and T-Bhp Sticker near Kathipara Signal. Was that you ?
Wind_mill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2008, 21:33   #18

I guess you can TD Scorpio, Safari and Innova on the same day as all three showrooms are reasonably closer to each other ..

For Safari you can try the Concorde Motors in Mogappair (near HCL) .

Have a Safari TD with your family and see if their opinions change.. Do post their feedback on it.

Mission_Safari is offline   Reply With Quote