Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Old 30th December 2008, 16:13   #16

I had been waiting for the face-lift since october (I *really* wanted the climate control and the steering-wheel mounted controls that could potentially make it). But now i'm at the point where i really need the second car. And since Toyota is increasing prices from January 1st, I decided to buy one now. It may be that prices go down, but i can't keep waiting.

I've booked the V(8 seater) from Nandi Toyota today.

The initial discount was 55K with mats and free sunfilm.
Then (on some pushing) he gave me 60K in lieu of sunfilm (since the car has 12% tint)

I was planning to go ahead with this then i decided to call Ravindu Toyota (follow team-bhp's advice of pitting companies against each other).

Ravindu toyota gave me a 65K discount.
I called back Nandi toyota and he offered to match this 65K discount with sunfilm. I went ahead and accepted this.

My final price for the Innova is 12,36,144 (all-inclusive) which i'm happy with. I'll pick it up in a few days, so i'll share that experience with team-bhp as well.
ganjaman is offline   Reply With Quote