Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Old 26th August 2015, 21:41   #16
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Looking for assistance on modifications for Mahindra Scorpio Mhawk 2WD

Originally Posted by tazonahighway View Post
Hi All,
My Scorpio has 15 inch wheels. Was wondering what would be the effect of upsizing to 16 inches? Will the body roll become extremely unbearable?
Bigger rims improve the handling and the stability of the car. However, you will see a slight odometer/speedometer mismatch when you drive. That apart, as long as you do not put oversize tires and the PCD matches, you are good to go.
n.devdath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2016, 11:17   #17
Default Re: Looking for assistance on modifications for Mahindra Scorpio Mhawk 2WD

Hello Folks,

I am new to Team BHP as a member however I have been using the site for more than 3 years now. I recently bought a Scorpio S6+ and it has truly been a pleasure driving around. I wasn't quite happy with the music system, so installed a Pioneer Audio AU289BT with JBL speakers in the front and a crisp Polk audio in the rear. Will post pictures of the fitment soon, VV decors chennai did a great job in installing the new music system, however the voice response system failed to respond after i changed it to the new system. I was told that it had to be reset electronically. Is it true? I am worried a bit as this is one of the features of this variant.
vprajagopal is offline   Reply With Quote