Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Old 9th January 2010, 18:15   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Next time, send your driver (preferably Safari suit clad) with the message "Ayya wants to buy a car" and do all your negotiations only through your driver or other flunkey (it would be even better, if you can get a PSO, i.e. Personal Security Officer to do it). All those elusive salesmen will queue up to give you a car of your choice and the fit & finish will put any other manufacturer to shame.

Cheers,
Very nicely put up Ravveendraa. I did the same .
Shubhendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2010, 19:57   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
@ Sterlingjames: I agree with you on two things:
  1. Landy Defender is the best go anywhere vehicle that the world has known till date. I'm a big fan of it.
On the otherhand while buying the Bolero, I wanted a black colour and extended warranty both of which were not on offer for the given variant but the company agreed to my wishes partly and I'm now a proud owner of a Black Bolero VLX.
dear mile cruncher, after all the advice i've been getting on the safari, i too had finally zeroed in on a black bolero, but had decided to wait till the guys produced a black CRDe version.good for you that you got your choice of car and color!
...i anyways have to wait at least a year before my wifey agrees to another car in the household(the Ritz, that i had to settle for, is a pretty decent car....)but a black CRDe bolero is what i am going to have, sooner or later!.
sterlingjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 15:29   #48
BHPian

Consider buying and using a Safari like having an Enfield, its not the best vehicle to own, drive or to buy but simply the best to possess.
channelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 15:49   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelv View Post
Consider buying and using a Safari like having an Enfield, its not the best vehicle to own, drive or to buy but simply the best to possess.
Could not agree more
cool_dube is offline   Reply With Quote