Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s

Old 8th December 2010, 19:00   #76
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Mitsubishi Outlander or Toyota Fortuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
- 3 rows of seats
Adding to this point, among the SUVs with 3 rows of seats, Fortuner is the most practical one. It has decent luggage space even when all 3 rows are not folded. Whereas in case of Captiva or Santa Fe, the luggage space is pretty minimal. This is a huge plus point (though we are discussing Outlander here, and this point is OT, couldn't resist sharing this observation).
sbraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2010, 01:13   #77
BHPian

To each his own, I would simply pick Outlander over Fortuner no debate on that. For that matter, I would pick Pajero also over Fortuner.

Selling in greater number does not make Fortuner a better vehicle. I am amazed though why Indians flock to buy Toyota vehicles for the so called reliability. They should substitute reliability with recall
Chat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2011, 12:16   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat View Post
To each his own, I would simply pick Outlander over Fortuner no debate on that. For that matter, I would pick Pajero also over Fortuner.

Selling in greater number does not make Fortuner a better vehicle. I am amazed though why Indians flock to buy Toyota vehicles for the so called reliability. They should substitute reliability with recall
I would peg Outlander over BMW X1 anytime, just read this post where i have placed the results of a test drive of both the vehicle, i had asked for a test drive of Fortuner, i didnt like their attitude regarding test drive as they seems to be not interested and trying to counsel me that it is already selling in big numbers and there is a long waiting period, i said 'boy even if it is Lambhorgini i will do a test drive before i buy it', i assumed if this is pre-sales customer support then after sales can be presumed (may be they are better but at least i dont think so right now, man i am shelling out 25 lakhs, i need to get that respect-call ego massaging).
rajeshchand is offline   Reply With Quote