Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements > Team-BHP Apps & Mobile Access

Old 7th May 2017, 21:56   #526
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_2rahjo View Post
Not sure where to post this. Hence asking the question here. Since a month I am unable to play any video on the tbhp app on my iPhone. I click on the video and the app shuts down. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but got the same issue. Is there a way I can clear the tbhp cache? Any other solution?

Yup! Same issue here, having trouble watching videos in the app. I've not seen any application updates since forever! Kudos to it being on the App Store in the first place bit I don't think anyone's having any changes made to the application, last update being in Jan '15. Since the new Apple Update, that's what's happening. Hence I use the web view option to watch them, but it's troublesome. Would be awesome if there could be an update.
GranvilleDsouza is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2017, 22:24   #527
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranvilleDsouza View Post
Yup! Same issue here, having trouble watching videos in the app. I've not seen any application updates since forever! Kudos to it being on the App Store in the first place bit I don't think anyone's having any changes made to the application, last update being in Jan '15. Since the new Apple Update, that's what's happening. Hence I use the web view option to watch them, but it's troublesome. Would be awesome if there could be an update.

Ok so now that I think of it.. maybe it started after the last OS update. Not sure but around the same time. I hardly use the web view cause the app is so easy. I wish we get an update soon to fix this
v_2rahjo is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2017, 23:47   #528
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_2rahjo View Post
Ok so now that I think of it.. maybe it started after the last OS update. Not sure but around the same time. I hardly use the web view cause the app is so easy. I wish we get an update soon to fix this

The app unfortunately is now out of development. Mods encourage using the mobile skinned website now.
I agree, the app is very convenient to use, but we will have to make do with what is available.
kkkkkaran is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2017, 18:12   #529
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: Team-BHP App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch

Gents,

Unfortunately the developers can no longer support our version, due to the forum running on an older version of vBulletin (and the app being based on the Tapatalk framework).

As a result, any new issues caused by OS updates or other changes will not be getting fixes. Sorry about that.

I strongly recommend using the web-based Smartphone skin instead - as it has virtually all the functionality included, and is fast & light.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote