Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 18th February 2006, 14:03   #181
Senior - BHPian

Khaadu / McLaren

1. What are the proposed date? 26-29 May?

2. WHO is making the arragements @ Goa?

3. What kind of accomodations are you looking at?

4. What is the tentative budget per head (excluding cost of driving down)?

5. Have you gotten anywhere with that T-shirt thing?

This is no joke if there are so many members willing to attend. We need some serious project management here.

PS: While the two of you can be project resources with your enthusiasm, we need a senior chap who will act as the project owner, co-ordinate efforts and ensure that we're on track. One of the mods could take that role, preferably someone like Ajmat.

However, the mods have been awfuly quiet on this thread.

Time for you to speak up, mods. We cant keep vaccilating about this and need to make a decision one way or another soon.

Last edited by Steeroid : 18th February 2006 at 14:11.
Old 18th February 2006, 14:15   #182
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Khaadu / McLaren

ANS : Yes the dates are the same ..

ANS : Khaadu is/going to be in goa soon finding out the arrangements ..

ANS : That depends on what u people want ?? 3-star , 5-star etc .. Pls come fwd with the ideas ..

ANS : Depends from person to person .. I would say around 5-10k min .. Rest depends on the individual ..

ANS : No we havent .. We need more designs or more members to confirm from the existing ones ..

This is no joke if there are so many members willing to attend. We need some serious project management here.
ANS : Yes i agree to this point .. Have already PMed khaadu reagarding this .. And revtech will be visiting goa also soon .. So have requested them to get back with the details ..

Also where would u guys want to hold fort , north goa or south goa .. That would make it easier for them to hunt ...
Old 18th February 2006, 15:08   #183
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Khaadu / McLaren

PS: While the two of you can be project resources with your enthusiasm, we need a senior chap who will act as the project owner, co-ordinate efforts and ensure that we're on track. One of the mods could take that role, preferably someone like Ajmat.

However, the mods have been awfuly quiet on this thread.

Time for you to speak up, mods. We cant keep vaccilating about this and need to make a decision one way or another soon.
Hey, I'm landing in Goa on the 23rd Feb and am there till the 1st !! Let me know what all do u guys want me to check out and will gladly do so ... though I will only post back on the 2nd . I will be meeting up with a team-bhpian who lives in Goa ..Rallystar !! Infact hes helped me with my jeep rental ... so he and me can do a bit of leg work as well ...

I will be staying in the North this trip also ..so thats where we guys shud think of staying !!! I'll check out the go-karting track and speak to the owner and see what he says about giving it to us for the few hrs that we will need it .. Some of you guys had booked a track in bangy -- cud one of u PM the deal that you got there so I have some logistics to work on as I've never booked one ..

So let me know ....

Cheers

Mclaren -- I havn't recd any PM from you !! Pls PM me again ....

Last edited by khaadu75 : 18th February 2006 at 15:09.
Old 18th February 2006, 15:43   #184
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thread = Sticky. Poll with three options have been added. I have also made it a public poll so that you can see who has chosen what option.

The next time you want the Support teams attention to a topic, please use the "Report to Moderator button" to the left of every post (and below the user name / avatar). It will be attended to immediately.

I HIGHLY doubt I will be able to make it. Got the big day coming up in June!

GTO
Old 18th February 2006, 15:56   #185
BANNED

GTO .. Thanks a lot for making the thread a sticky and also adding the poll ..

Khaadu have sent u the PM again .. Pls check ur inbox ..
Old 18th February 2006, 16:29   #186
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO

I HIGHLY doubt I will be able to make it. Got the big day coming up in June!

GTO
Hey, Firstly what BIg Day are u reffering to ?? But if its the Big Day that I'm thinking then obviously we understand u absence but I really hope we cud have u there ... ./...

What if we prepone the meet by a few weeks ... wud you be able to make it then ???

Cheers
Old 18th February 2006, 16:37   #187
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
ANS : That depends on what u people want ?? 3-star , 5-star etc .. Pls come fwd with the ideas

ANS : Depends from person to person .. I would say around 5-10k min .. Rest depends on the individual ..

3star - 5star ... who wants to stay in that.. you going to Goa for roaming around or enjoying the hotel.
I think the hotel which we went last year was damn good. AC rooms, swimming pool wat else you need.

Im going to Goa on 22nd of Feb and again on 5th March so if anybody wants any kinda details just tell.

And ya im in too.
Old 18th February 2006, 16:45   #188
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by F 50
3star - 5star ... who wants to stay in that.. you going to Goa for roaming around or enjoying the hotel.
I think the hotel which we went last year was damn good. AC rooms, swimming pool wat else you need.

And ya im in too.
Yes that why i asked what kinda accomodations would u guys like bcoz i know a few guys who want the best of hotels to stay at .. Im game for anything ..

BTW guys pls vote in the poll than just confirming by post .. It would be easier to track down the progress ..
Old 18th February 2006, 16:51   #189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F 50
Spot on - we need a room with a bed to plonk our backsides for 8 hours only!
Old 18th February 2006, 16:57   #190
BHPian

still undecided, not me, but my better half about letting me participate . because we, along with our friends had plans to visit goa later during the year.. that why..

if i had a choice , then i am in for it..
Old 18th February 2006, 17:13   #191
F50
Senior - BHPian

This is the site of the hotel in which we stayed last year around and same dates ... It turned out to be damn cheap and with facilities listed it too good.

(Please Note : Prices will vary according to dates on which we are going)
http://goaintherains.com/perola/index.htm

As if now im staying in 4 star hotel coz im taking along 130 people on 5th March but for us that will be proper.

Last edited by F50 : 18th February 2006 at 17:15.
Old 18th February 2006, 17:59   #192
Joz
BHPian

I am in for now. Two things which might crop up: A few of my friends are planning a trip to goa sometime in April. Secondly, I might have some exams around that time. hopefully i complete those before mid May.

Don't think we really need star treatment for a meet. A shack by the beach with no mosquitoes should also do for me.
Old 18th February 2006, 18:31   #193
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joz
Don't think we really need star treatment for a meet. A shack by the beach with no mosquitoes should also do for me.
Same here. Clean room, clean toilet is all that I require. The fun is in the company.

And yeah...plentiful beer.
Old 18th February 2006, 18:38   #194
BHPian

Exclamation

I'm in too......... Edmund and myself were planning to drive down to Goa in April after my examinations.....but with the National meet in the making we'll postpone our plans till may!!

With some good management................... this could be it!!!

Waiting with my fingers crossed!!!
Old 18th February 2006, 18:41   #195
BHPian

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmour
but with the National meet in the making we'll postpone our plans till may!!
Hell yeah we will postpone!!!!

Come on guys ...... make it happen!!!
Closed Thread