Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 28th March 2006, 08:41   #256
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Wakey wakey !!!! 41 confirmed and 26 on the bridge .. Thats a pretty decent turnout .. Come on guys ..

PS : Mods do we still have any news about the t-shirts ?? Come on guys wake up and take some interest , after all its u guys who rule the forum ...
Old 28th March 2006, 09:17   #257
BHPian

goa definately ...but declare the dates well in advance..
Old 28th March 2006, 18:11   #258
BANNED

Moderators could we have the poll mentioning the dates to be confirmed for the 26-30th of may and also the title of the thread ??
Old 29th March 2006, 00:20   #259
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Adding more value

Hey Guys

How about organizing a factory tour of San Engineering at GOA, similar to what Ashok has been doing for the M5 board members in UK.

OK, I know the end product by itself is not very appealing, but it should be fun to tour the factory and give our expert opinions to the engineers. (a B-storm maybe!!)

I hope the factory is still alive and kicking.
Old 29th March 2006, 03:23   #260
Senior - BHPian

What has happened to this thread??

1) No confirmation or Options on the accomodations in Goa.
2) The t-shirt thing is as good as dead..

We definately need to discuss the possibility of this national meet happening..

If this is not happening then we are just wasting time with this thread in trying to coax the members to come and wasting server space . I suggest that if things are not working out then we can all carry on with the trip to GOA with only the people who have confirmed and have a ball..

What say guys??
Old 29th March 2006, 09:48   #261
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
I suggest that if things are not working out then we can all carry on with the trip to GOA with only the people who have confirmed and have a ball..

What say guys??
Seeing that the mods have so far maintained a very studious silence on this thread, I think you can let the National Meet thingy R.I.P. Lets face it - there isnt enough 'official' interest in this one, and I doubt if there will ever be any official meet ever.

No reason why those that want to meet up cant have a ball, though. Anything for a bit of fun!
Old 29th March 2006, 15:24   #262
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Seeing that the mods have so far maintained a very studious silence on this thread, I think you can let the National Meet thingy R.I.P. Lets face it - there isnt enough 'official' interest in this one, and I doubt if there will ever be any official meet ever.

No reason why those that want to meet up cant have a ball, though. Anything for a bit of fun!
I agree with steeroid.. Well all those who are interested can join in with the rest .. We guys from bangalore will still be up for the meet ... What about the rest ??

PS : I hope the mods have no issues if we could get a few stickers and t-shirts printed ourselves for all the members coming for the meet ??? The least u could do is tell us about this and we can go ahead with the details than waiting and waiting like this ..
Old 29th March 2006, 15:31   #263
BHPian

Whatever happens I am going to be in goa between the 26th and the 30th of May. Will meet up with whoever manages to make it there.
Old 29th March 2006, 15:33   #264
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
1) No confirmation or Options on the accomodations in Goa.

We definately need to discuss the possibility of this national meet happening..

I suggest that if things are not working out then we can all carry on with the trip to GOA with only the people who have confirmed and have a ball..

What say guys??
Well goddy , khaadu has already been to goa and has figured out the rates .. Also our resident goa member (cant remember his name) has been kind enough to help us in this regard too .. So regarding the accomodation there are no worries .. Regarding hiring the go-karting track khaadu has more news on it ..

Well , even if this does go onto be called an unofficial tbhp meet , i still see a lot of guys making it .. So why dont we just go ahead and meet at goa on the 26th of may 2006 ??? What say guys ??
Old 3rd April 2006, 06:59   #265
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Seeing that the mods have so far maintained a very studious silence on this thread, I think you can let the National Meet thingy R.I.P.
Lets face it - there isnt enough 'official' interest in this one, and I doubt if there will ever be any official meet ever.
Steeroid,

As i have mentioned in my post on the very first page of this thread - someone needs to take responsibility for organising this event, and i dont think any of the mods can manage that at this time.

Other than the title what difference does it make if it is an official or unofficial meet? And who says that the mods have to be present for it to be official???
Go ahead and have this meet, we have given you guys the go ahead 18pages ago!! However we did mention that we wouldnt be able to take responsibility for organising it this time, so its all upto you guys to make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
PS : I hope the mods have no issues if we could get a few stickers and t-shirts printed ourselves for all the members coming for the meet ???
Team-BHP is a registered trademark, so any merchandise would have to be routed through the mod team. I believe Rudra had mentioned the process of getting the Goa Tshirts done in that thread.

On a side note, you can also expect an assortment of TBHP Tshirts to be available mid July, 2006.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd April 2006 at 07:02.
Old 3rd April 2006, 12:44   #266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Team-BHP is a registered trademark, so any merchandise would have to be routed through the mod team.
Rehaan, I thought the routing was only to make sure there is no profiteering taking place. If I/we were to print out, say 5 t-shirts for Speed Run in BLR, would it be illegal/frowned upon?
Old 3rd April 2006, 13:03   #267
Distinguished - BHPian

Ummm.... if Team BHP is a registered trademark, shouldnt the logo on the website have the circled r? and if its copyright protected, then shouldnt it have the circled c ??
Old 3rd April 2006, 13:16   #268
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
On a side note, you can also expect an assortment of TBHP Tshirts to be available mid July, 2006.

cya
R
Thats great news Rehaan ... So what are the designs u have finally chosen ?? Also could we have u select one design for the GOA Meet so that we could start with the printing soon ??
Old 11th April 2006, 23:01   #269
BANNED

Reviving the thread for those who havnt seen ..
Old 12th April 2006, 10:15   #270
GTO
Team-BHP Support

You guys can go ahead and print t-shirts and stickers for this meet. But there can be no "selling" of merchandise. I suggest that the interested parties chip in and get stuff printed for themselves.

GTO
Closed Thread