Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Will you come to the Team-BHP national meet in Goa?
Yes 67 33.67%
No 58 29.15%
Undecided 74 37.19%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 23rd May 2006, 13:33   #616
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
and i might have to miss it . . .

manson.
Stop dillydallying mate - just decide and remember the idea I gave you
Old 23rd May 2006, 15:11   #617
Senior - BHPian

hey guyz i am really feeiling bad yaar, i want to join you all but i have got new batch of 20 guyz starting from 24th,still trying do all possible jol so i can join you all.
Old 23rd May 2006, 16:11   #618
Senior - BHPian

Well instead of feeling bad about not being able to come why dont you all drop everything like a hot potato get over to have some fun...

Like they say nobody's indispensable... so the work will get done anyhow just plan to get out and make sure that you are there

Note: Sorry if I sound like a guy who is misleading your personal life, coz I really am see you all at GOA
Old 23rd May 2006, 16:23   #619
Senior - BHPian

Bro i know what you want to say, even i wanted to join i spoke to rallystar when i was in goa..still i am trying all possible excuse to escape from work.... let see how it goes i have 2 more days.
Old 23rd May 2006, 17:33   #620
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29
..still i am trying all possible excuse to escape from work.... let see how it goes i have 2 more days.
2 more.... NO... ONLY 2 days.... time to act my friend ( i mean to say pack your bag )....
Oh !!! just remembered I still have to do some shopping.... Swimming trunks, Bermuda's.....3 Days to go.....
Old 23rd May 2006, 17:38   #621
Senior - BHPian

Out of interest - how many of you really like Feni? The first time I went to Goa it was made out to be the 'real' thing to do - personally I found the drink smelly and disgusting, and that reaction drew horrified stares that can only be compared to what you would get if you walked into a meeting room stark naked.

DISCLAIMER: TBHP does not encourage highspeed driving, drinking, solicitation of any sort and any combination thereof.
Old 23rd May 2006, 17:42   #622
Senior - BHPian

Err can you guys tone down the celebration a notch. You know some people just cant make it. :(
Old 23rd May 2006, 17:44   #623
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid

Out of interest - how many of you really like Feni?

DISCLAIMER: TBHP does not encourage highspeed driving, drinking, solicitation of any sort and any combination thereof.
Last time i went to GOA ( long time ago ).... had Feni, Didnt and still dont like the Smell and taste of it..... I'm Sticking to Beer...
Old 23rd May 2006, 17:48   #624
BANNED

Quote:

Out of interest - how many of you really like Feni? The first time I went to Goa it was made out to be the 'real' thing to do - personally I found the drink smelly and disgusting, and that reaction drew horrified stares that can only be compared to what you would get if you walked into a meeting room stark naked.

Hey, I agree with you on this . I had heard so much about Feni but never tried it so last year when I went to Goa the first drink I ordered was Feni ..... and for the last time !!! It literally made me want to throw up so I simply went back to my Kingfisher, and it took plenty of kingfishers to remove the Feni taste ... !!!!

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: TBHP does not encourage highspeed driving, drinking, solicitation of any sort and any combination thereof
Pls enforce this strictly .. Don't end up spoiling others trip coz of ur own stupidity !!!

Cheers
Old 23rd May 2006, 17:58   #625
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeOnegative
Err can you guys tone down the celebration a notch. You know some people just cant make it. :(
Kya karey? Control nahi hota!

(is that how the jingle goes? pls correct if necessary)

Last edited by Steeroid : 23rd May 2006 at 18:00.
Old 23rd May 2006, 18:07   #626
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeOnegative
Hey, Its just tough to keep down the celebrations .... though its not done to make ppl feel left out or bad but if they do -- Nothing that we can do !!

Cheers
Old 23rd May 2006, 18:21   #627
Senior - BHPian

Dammit!!!!! I'l be starting late for goa once again! An unavoidable appointment is going to make me start in the late afternoon rather than early morning. Trying to get out of it.

Drifter
Old 23rd May 2006, 19:26   #628
BHPian

Anybody from Pune going to Goa?

I wanna come but may need to leave a day late and / or start back a day early. Confirmation by 24th evening...

- T u r b o C -
Old 23rd May 2006, 19:36   #629
Senior - BHPian

Adya33 from pune is coming, he is supposed to join us at the end of the expressway at panvel at 6am. And he is flying back one day before departure.

Drifter
Old 23rd May 2006, 19:39   #630
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I have only been to Goa only once, that was in 2004. I ordered two types of Feni, one from Cashew and other from coconut. In my case, I liked the cashew one very much and the other was so-so. May be the source is important too, I had it in Hotel Ceda de Goa.
Closed Thread