Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 11th October 2011, 17:24   #31
BHPian

Default Re: 2011 BKC photoshoot/meet 16th oct. Mumbai

Guys,

I'm in, without a civic though! I hope that is ok with you guys?

@ doctorque, congrats on the new acquisition!
Attachment 825435

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Hes a pretty plain Jain guy. here he is with his booked aventador at the lamborghini factory. Its scheduled to be here on thursday.
^^^^
Loved the play on the words!

BTW: I think Yogen is a Bhpian now!
BolBolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 17:26   #32
BHPian

Guys that is Danlalan at his best at not missing on any opportunities of pulling peoples leg. That Lamborghini was amongst many others i saw at the factory where i was last week for a training session. Dont expect any fire works at BKC then.
doctorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 17:37   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
Guys that is Danlalan at his best at not missing on any opportunities of pulling peoples leg. That Lamborghini was amongst many others i saw at the factory where i was last week for a training session. Dont expect any fire works at BKC then.
Thanks for spoiling the fun kunal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolBolero View Post
Guys,

I'm in, without a civic though! I hope that is ok with you guys?

@ doctorque, congrats on the new acquisition!
Attachment 825435

Loved the play on the words!

BTW: I think Yogen is a Bhpian now!
Your most welcome to come for the meet.

Plain JAIN.

No i cant ASSURE you yogen is not a Bhpian. And he never will be. And even if he does he will surely be banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
Point number 1. I second that cant take any chances this time

Its surely going to be one crazy meet
Please do get both the Civics.
danlalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 22:04   #34
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys I and my both sons and maybe a very close DOST will be there, maybe in my Swift VDI, or Maruti Alto K10, if it is OK with guys with Hondas. Our Accord has a serious Power steering oil leakage problem.
cant use it.
Gurus kindly inform the exact location,time, and will it be EAT and MEET
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 22:27   #35
BHPian

@dot
Please Do try to come with the scorponok, would be expecting you.

To all

why not plan a photoshoot near the ambani school or lanes adjoing to it no one passes by much and vehicular traffic is minimum or close to nil can take good pics in peace.
jatinpatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 01:09   #36
Senior - BHPian

THIS AINT A CIVIC CENTRIC MEET. All Cars are allowed as per team-bhp rules and regulations. HOWEVER Like we did for the CITY's BKC meet we will start out with a "CIVIC CENTRIC SHOOT" since they out number the other cars and then have a mix session too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinpatel View Post
@dot
Please Do try to come with the scorponok, would be expecting you.

To all

why not plan a photoshoot near the ambani school or lanes adjoing to it no one passes by much and vehicular traffic is minimum or close to nil can take good pics in peace.
I remember the last time dot said he would try and make it. And make it he shall.

The photoshoot will be somewhere there. That where we run the RC cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi guys I and my both sons and maybe a very close DOST will be there, maybe in my Swift VDI, or Maruti Alto K10, if it is OK with guys with Hondas. Our Accord has a serious Power steering oil leakage problem.
cant use it.
Gurus kindly inform the exact location,time, and will it be EAT and MEET
Anythings ok with us Mr Iqbal. KSM-Vtec has a solution for your Power steering problem. Do contact him via PM.
Yes we are just deciding the place for lunch. Photoshoot place already selected. Will put it on map.

Last edited by danlalan : 12th October 2011 at 01:20.
Old 12th October 2011, 01:12   #37
BHPian

Will see you guys directly for photoshoot let the timming be know but just see to it that its between 4-6 so that we get perfect amount of sunlight for the photoshoot.

@dan
can you please pm me your cell no?
due to recent BB server crash cant communicate with our civic group too so just in case any change of plans hopefully not i can inform you.
jatinpatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 01:41   #38
BHPian

Hi guys. I am jumping abroad with my lancer. This will be my first meet and I am very excited about it. Please confirm the time and location of meet.
shekhar_gogoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 17:09   #39
Senior - BHPian

Count me in too, at last first TBhp meet. I would join in with the Dark Knight VW Vento TDi HL. But hoping the car is free for the weekend, otherwise will need to hitch a ride from a fellow bhpian from Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Quote:
First of all congrats doctorque for your Raging Bull.
Wow, am I sleeping, pinch me please. If the Lamborghini comes in it would really be a awesome. Being a Lamborghini fan boy, it would be best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shome View Post
Most probably the Verna
Shome, it would be great meeting you too. If my VW is not free for the weekend can I hitch a ride with you?

If everything works out and car is free Pearl Black Vento is up for detailing this Saturday and getting my mini DSLR Sony HX100V ready too for the weekend photoshoot.

Moderators if possible, can we also have TBhp stickers available for purchase for BHPians like me who dont have one?
el lobo 6061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 18:30   #40
BHPian

Do not want to spoil your dream el lobo but i am only working for raging bull and dont own one. Just to inform you so you ar not disappointed on seeing me with an Aventador.
doctorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 20:06   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post

Shome, it would be great meeting you too. If my VW is not free for the weekend can I hitch a ride with you?
Sure bro...let me know where you want me to pick you up from. PM me
Shome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 20:43   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinpatel View Post
Will see you guys directly for photoshoot let the timming be know but just see to it that its between 4-6 so that we get perfect amount of sunlight for the photoshoot.

@dan
can you please pm me your cell no?
due to recent BB server crash cant communicate with our civic group too so just in case any change of plans hopefully not i can inform you.
sure. Yup blackberry services down for 2days. And looking at the rains today i just hope it doesnt rain on sunday.

Quote:
Do not want to spoil your dream el lobo but i am only working for raging bull and dont own one. Just to inform you so you ar not disappointed on seeing me with an Aventador.
See how people lie just to keep things under covers. So what if your the first aventador owner. Let everyone know bro. And please do get it if you get delivery by sunday. CANT WAIT to see the BEAST in flesh. CONGRATS KUNAL from MALID.
Old 12th October 2011, 21:09   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shome View Post
Sure bro...let me know where you want me to pick you up from. PM me
Thanks. PM'ed you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
See how people lie just to keep things under covers. So what if your the first aventador owner. Let everyone know bro. And please do get it if you get delivery by sunday. CANT WAIT to see the BEAST in flesh. CONGRATS KUNAL from MALID.
Quote:
Reading the above post the confusion is on increase. Doctorque whether you work for Raging Bull or you own the Bull, no matter what, it would be honor if the Aventador makes it to the meet.

Danlalan do let us know the place for the for the meet, lunch and photo shoot. If possible it would be great you could pin point the location on GMaps.

Last edited by el lobo 6061 : 12th October 2011 at 21:12.
el lobo 6061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2011, 14:33   #44
Senior - BHPian

Who all will be in for lunch. Then accordingly we'll make the lunch plan. IF its less than 10 people we could go to Open affair or kareems on carters. If its more than then we could go to a better place. Any suggestions.

THE PHOTOSHOOT WILL BE AT 4PM. BKC. Putting up the location on google map.
Old 13th October 2011, 14:55   #45
BHPian

danlalan - Count me in too, Me & a friend (aspiring BHP-ian) in my civic . We'll however be coming straight to BKC, wouldn't be able to make it for the lunch plan.

PS: Please don't kill me after seeing the state of my civic. Its a 2007 make and cracked a 55k kms on the ODO, its in desperate need of a full overhaul. I cannot see a better opportunity to discuss my plans with fellow civic owners/petrol heads to get the glory back to this beauty.
n:CorE is offline   Reply With Quote