Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2006, 02:02   #16
Team-BHP Support
 
Rehaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 22,233
Thanked: 21,895 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze
dude u have an M3/M5 ?? wooww...manual i hope... what is it..??
Mpowers Intro Thread (Hi people, a rookie here) w/ pics

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 04:20   #17
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Hey highwayblaze,

If you view the forum section, the "sticky" will always be on top (and thats why its called a sticky!)
But most people view posts by clicking "new posts" (on the top bar), in which case the most recently edit post shows up first (whether its a sticky or not).

cya
R
Crystal clear . So where do you live in the US Rehaan?
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 07:37   #18
RJK
Senior - BHPian
 
RJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 935
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Great Idea but I can't come as I'm going to be taking summer classes. I'd have loved to come otherwise.
RJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 13:12   #19
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK
Great Idea but I can't come as I'm going to be taking summer classes. I'd have loved to come otherwise.
Hey RJK where'r you located? If you're closeby can't you drive down for that weekend??Trying to gather as many people as possible
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 14:57   #20
RJK
Senior - BHPian
 
RJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 935
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Philadelphia...I don't know if its too close...

Factoid: Look at the location under every member's name. Usually every one has it unless they haven't updated it or something. Don't take offence
RJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 19:59   #21
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Mpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 10,430
Thanked: 1,678 Times
Default

Hey Rehann thanx for the link, did't think it would still be around.

blaze its a manual. (of course co,mon yaar?)
Mpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 12:35   #22
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
blaze its a manual. (of course co,mon yaar?)
I know that already bro. 99% confirmed / assumed...but wanna make that last 1% confirmation.
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2006, 01:59   #23
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: CA/bangalore
Posts: 212
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Am in the US too (CA) would love to make it to the F-1 GP if am around in July.
cheers,
raihan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2006, 02:39   #24
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raihan
Am in the US too (CA) would love to make it to the F-1 GP if am around in July.
cheers,
do try and make it...
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2006, 02:52   #25
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Thanks for the invite highwayblaze..i got your PM..I had not known about this thread. I know its a little in advance, but I wouldnt mind coming. I will drive down..You can please keep me informed. I will be visiting india in Apr for a wedding and then back and might have to go back for another wedding in june, I am sure i will come back before the race/meet but still would love to finalize something and get the tickets to whatever is the best possible way of watching the race, since i havent ever seen the race before either..

I will drive down with my vette then, summer time baby...
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2006, 10:35   #26
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Thanks for the invite highwayblaze..i got your PM..I had not known about this thread. I know its a little in advance, but I wouldnt mind coming. I will drive down..You can please keep me informed. I will be visiting india in Apr for a wedding and then back and might have to go back for another wedding in june, I am sure i will come back before the race/meet but still would love to finalize something and get the tickets to whatever is the best possible way of watching the race, since i havent ever seen the race before either..

I will drive down with my vette then, summer time baby...
mann thats really nice.. i'll give u the details. Infact all of us who're planning on coming should decide what stands we should take tickets for. I was suggesting the J-stand which is first corner after the long start/finish straight. The tickets for this stand get over before every other. Infact I'm guessing u must've been here before since u'r in chicago. last year i was here, very dissapointing but for the first time oh it was fantastic that sound. anyway enough of my crap. Looking forward to see your vette man.. torquiest motor around chevy block.
if you any other team-bhp members in the US please let them know about this.
Enjoy your india trips!!
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2006, 00:20   #27
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

when should i expect the details, i would love to book everything and have my calendar marked..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2006, 04:07   #28
BHPian
 
highwayblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago/Mumbai/Pune
Posts: 771
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
when should i expect the details, i would love to book everything and have my calendar marked..
Hey instead of just giving u the details directly I'd like to take your opinion too. Would you like to go to the J-Stands (160$ for race day only), which'll be the first corner on the track, where you can see cars driving down the fast on the start/finish straightway and brake into the first corner can here brakes gear change and everything or would you like to do it the way Mpower suggested , for a mere 40$ you can go sit on the grass somewhere walk around, he mentioned a corner on the track where cars go really slow and so u can get a good look. Mpower's been there several times this'll be my second. You have any preferences? It'll also be good if we could get more feed back from more people.
Lemme know about u'r preferences. If you want to know more about the track, here's the link.
http://travel.wwte1.com/pub/agent.dl...1143412589880&

http://www.formula1.com/race/circuitmap/760.html
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2006, 03:06   #29
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze
Hey instead of just giving u the details directly I'd like to take your opinion too. Would you like to go to the J-Stands (160$ for race day only), which'll be the first corner on the track, where you can see cars driving down the fast on the start/finish straightway and brake into the first corner can here brakes gear change and everything or would you like to do it the way Mpower suggested , for a mere 40$ you can go sit on the grass somewhere walk around, he mentioned a corner on the track where cars go really slow and so u can get a good look. Mpower's been there several times this'll be my second. You have any preferences? It'll also be good if we could get more feed back from more people.
Lemme know about u'r preferences. If you want to know more about the track, here's the link.
http://travel.wwte1.com/pub/agent.dl...1143412589880&

http://www.formula1.com/race/circuitmap/760.html

Hey I wanted to do a followup, I am excited to come, I know you asked for an input and I forgot about this thread, I had gone to india..and now that I am back I would love to cont the discussion.

I really dont care, whatever suites everyone, I havent been to any races yet, so I am inexperienced and would love for you guys to decide for me

let me know I can give you my number over the PM and lets coordinate this to a good US wide meet..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2006, 01:33   #30
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

So then who all is coming, since the J stand tickets are gone, Mpowers suggestion is the best alternative...

come on people lets have atleast a dozen of us attend this event, it would be fun..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team bhp USA meet in Detroit. Mpower The Team-BHP Meet Section 28 7th July 2017 06:32
The Bay Area Mini-Meet Thread (USA) Stratos The Team-BHP Meet Section 25 7th February 2017 11:35
West Coast - USA meet @ Napa chevelle The Team-BHP Meet Section 74 30th April 2015 00:13
Tri State Meet (ny-nj-ct) USA - PICS on Page 6 !! prithwi-81 The Team-BHP Meet Section 145 12th January 2012 21:26
Southeast USA Meet? SamirD The Team-BHP Meet Section 8 30th December 2009 19:57


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:06.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks