Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 14th October 2012, 22:40   #91
BHPian

Default Re: Deutsche Dashes - Audi/BMW/Mercedes Ahoy !! From the past & more to follow...

You forgot a 520D (F10) who dropped in our little roll party
fre2bpowerless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2012, 22:44   #92
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Deutsche Dashes - Audi/BMW/Mercedes Ahoy !! From the past & more to follow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fre2bpowerless View Post
You forgot a 520D (F10) who dropped in our little roll party
Oops ! The appearance was so brief that id forgotten.
Bhpian CL_55_AMG dropped in for a few seconds and disappeared.
PlatzdaTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2012, 17:37   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
In other news, an awesome drive in Mumbai earlier today. Two amazing cars for this drive, owned by fellow DDT members & bhpians. Some killer roads, rolls & roars *end teaser*
The 400 odd bhp Z4 was a joy to hear, the BOV sound especially made my night

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
To elaborate on what f2bp is saying, yesterday was different from our earlier drives. This drive involved around ~70-75 kms of pure intra-Mumbai driving. It was sort of encircling the city with a combo of both the highways (W.E.H & E.E.H) , the link between the 2 - JVLR & finally the drive up to town and back.

We were joined along the way by fellow bhpians and DDTians as we passed their respective residential areas. The end convoy had a total of 10 cars and around 14-15 bhpians. Quite an experience

fre2bpowerless - BMW Z4
Speedy- Audi S4
Lamborghini- BMW 525d (E60)
Karan561 - BMW 328i (f30)
NON bhpian - BMW 530d (f10)
Akki_5 - Mercedes E280 cdi (w211)
lamboguy - New VW Jetta
NON bhpian - Skoda Superb 2.8 V6 petrol
Contagoback - BMW 320d (e90)
& PlatzdaTurbo - Audi A4 3.0 TDi

Us along with a few other members like cartman, akshay1234, adishenoy & dippy completed the group.
Thanks for uploading the pictures
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 03:20   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
The 400 odd bhp Z4 was a joy to hear, the BOV sound especially made my night
I hope your motivated to bump up that N20 too
fre2bpowerless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2012, 15:24   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I hope your motivated to bump up that N20 too
Yes surely, but not so soon, as the car is pretty much new & currently feel the STOCK car performance is more than sufficient for me that too on regular fuel.

But yes eventually will plan a intake, exhausts & BOV for starters

Last edited by karan561 : 17th October 2012 at 15:28.
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2012, 15:26   #96
bhp
BHPian

I have added a BMW X1 to the garage. would love to join you guys for drives/meets.
bhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2012, 11:16   #97
Team-BHP Support

Guys the next drive is December 16th, till Igatpuri at least and back. All those interested (preferably with similar cars) please PM me or post here and I'll keep you in the loop.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2012, 03:01   #98
BHPian

Remember to keep me in the loop.
abhayshanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 11:46   #99
Senior - BHPian

Just an attempt to pump some life into this thread. Just coz

Its been about 4 years now, November to be precise & being perfectly honest im actually surprised wev managed to last this long. Over time, wev covered most (or all) routes heading out of the city & as people started getting busier the lull between drives was progressively longer & precisely why updating the thread also became that much more inconvenient. (Ah! whatsapp)

What initially started off as just a probable idea that i shared with Dippy half a decade ago is now a full-fledged group with a healthy number of people (though wev consciously kept the numbers in control) & with the sheer amount of miles under our belt in the 4 years of driving together running out of routes was inevitable. Ever since, our drives are widely spaced and are all about being innovative with our routes and exploring the state highways and more routes in the interiors.

To repeat myself, the fact that its not only intact but expanded in the 4 years & ever active comes as a pleasant surprise to me. Il let this be sort of a collage of our drives since the last update on this thread. Probably the others can come in & add more if & when they see this.

I end with a big cheers to more adventure & even more scintillating drives.

Until the next time..
Attached Thumbnails
Deutsche Dashes - Audi/BMW/Mercedes Ahoy !! From the past & more to follow...-11.jpg  

Deutsche Dashes - Audi/BMW/Mercedes Ahoy !! From the past & more to follow...-12.jpg  

Deutsche Dashes - Audi/BMW/Mercedes Ahoy !! From the past & more to follow...-13.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by PlatzdaTurbo : 28th October 2015 at 11:51.
PlatzdaTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote