Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Where are we on Sunday, 15TH
Oi Punjab, NH3 41 66.13%
Preetam Dhaba, NH8 22 35.48%
Karnala 9 14.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4th January 2012, 20:15   #31
BHPian

Default re: Mumbai Meet 15th January 2012 - Drive Igatpuri 7AM - Lunch Oye Punjabi - 12Noon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
[*]I do not have a car in Mumbai as my car is in Chennai, owing to which i would need someone to help me here. I am located at Malad East near the Oberoi Mall on Western Express Highway. I am ready to come to any mutually convenient point.[/list]Any help is much appreciated. Asking the above questions because I am a Family Man.
We have members travelling from Malad. I am sure someone will be able to help you..
womanonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2012, 21:11   #32
BHPian

Default re: Mumbai Meet 15th January 2012 - Drive Igatpuri 7AM - Lunch Oye Punjabi - 12Noon

Hi All,

I would like to join in as its been nearly a year since the last meet at Kakori - Oshiwara. However, plans are uncertain at the present moment as a drive down to Goa is also on the cards. Will watch this thread and keep you updated. Any chance of something closer to home (Western Suburbs)???

Iqbal, Bol Bolero, gostel & SuperSelect. Look forward to meeting up again.

Regards,
SS
suzuki san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2012, 21:27   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi All,

I would like to join in as its been nearly a year since the last meet at Kakori - Oshiwara. However, plans are uncertain at the present moment as a drive down to Goa is also on the cards. Will watch this thread and keep you updated. Any chance of something closer to home (Western Suburbs)???

Iqbal, Bol Bolero, gostel & SuperSelect. Look forward to meeting up again.

Regards,
SS
Yes KARL, you are right it seems ages since we last met. its time to recharge our badly drained batts,I will get my new ride CAMRY which I got about a month back.
In fact I am looking for a Bajaj Chetak,Super,150,Priya, for my next restoration project. Last one was the 1989 Bullet which is thumping and is in daily use by my son. He and myself cant just bear the Bull to be out of our sight.
Karl plsss dont just settle for a short drive,near home or in city limits, have a taste of meet with drive upto 200kms....viz LAVASA.You will just love the TASTE of this EAT and MEET.......

Last edited by IQBAL VEERJI : 4th January 2012 at 21:31.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2012, 22:08   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Yes KARL, you are right it seems ages since we last met. its time to recharge our badly drained batts,I will get my new ride CAMRY which I got about a month back.
In fact I am looking for a Bajaj Chetak,Super,150,Priya, for my next restoration project. Last one was the 1989 Bullet which is thumping and is in daily use by my son. He and myself cant just bear the Bull to be out of our sight.
Karl plsss dont just settle for a short drive,near home or in city limits, have a taste of meet with drive upto 200kms....viz LAVASA.You will just love the TASTE of this EAT and MEET.......

Hey Iqbal,
Congratulations!!!!
Alto to Camry????????? That's some jump!!
Would like to do a longer drive but have many commitments before we return to Goa. We now spend half our time there and the other half here.
Let's see how it goes.
All the best.

K
suzuki san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2012, 22:17   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hey Iqbal,
Congratulations!!!!
Alto to Camry????????? That's some jump!!
Would like to do a longer drive but have many commitments before we return to Goa. We now spend half our time there and the other half here.
Let's see how it goes.
All the best.

K
Karl pls see for yourself my new ride in my exclusive thread "03 Camry V3 the new wild horse in my stable" after seeing and enjoying pls revert back for your feedback SIR JI.....
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 07:36   #36
BHPian

Hi guys. I'm in too for the 14th / 15th weekend. Adding my name + wifey to the list

1. Womanofwheels.
2. Hvkumar (saar. don't get angry. Ladies first. But in the convoy, we will always follow you with me being the last one).
3. Iqbal veerji
4. Gostel
5. F1fan (if you want to see my car lcd set up. My armrest has come in today. so mostly will get all that fit over the weekend).
6. The kicking and screaming guy also known as superselect.
7. Ghodlur
8. Firebird
9. El Lobo 6061 VW Vento TDi
10.BolBolero
11. Nix1976in
12. salunkhe.vizz
13. souravc
14. yogeshnagpal + wife

Would be good to catch up with T-BHP'ians. F1fan, Gostel we all met at the Kaas meet. Now is the chance to meet a lot more people.

Cheers,
Yogesh
yogeshnagpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 08:38   #37
BHPian

@MX6, did BolB have a New Year's at Karjat that he did not invite me? Well then, I shall help you deflate whatever of his! And another thing MX, did you start the list with a sense of humor? The lady's handle is WomanOnWheels and not WomanOfWheels.

I will be chauffering my wife as usual; you see, the car belongs to her, as does my existence. When I have to go somewhere alone I either take the bus or hitch a ride, usually.

It is nice to see the list swelling up well. So MX6, this time you decide to hold the convoy tail, an honor normally bestowed upon me. We would eagerly be looking forward to seeing you all, old and new, at this meet.
Cheers and drive safe.
gostel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 12:32   #38
Senior - BHPian

Guys, can I join in? I am 95% in for Jan 15th, Sunday. If its a saturday, I am 100% out.

I will add my name to the list when its confirmed. Is it a drive to Karnala, then lunch & back on the same day?
raj_5004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 13:19   #39
BHPian

i am tentatively IN.

organizing a kite flying competition at work for which the date would either be Jan-14 or Jan-21; depending upon how those dates works out, will join the meet or not.
infotech58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 13:33   #40
MX6
Senior - BHPian

1. Womanonwheels.
2. Hvkumar (saar. don't get angry. Ladies first. But in the convoy, we will always follow you with me being the last one).
3. Iqbal veerji
4. Gostel
5. F1fan (if you want to see my car lcd set up. My armrest has come in today. so mostly will get all that fit over the weekend).
7. Ghodlur
8. Firebird
10.BolBolero
11. Nix1976in
12. salunkhe.vizz
13. souravc
14. yogeshnagpal + wife
15. Raj_5004
Last. MX6 + family.
Added Raj. This meet is confirmed. Corrected Womenonwheels handle in the list (man, that was real crazy of me to mess up a handle like that).

infotech, please do add your name to the list when your tentative status moves to confirmed status.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 15:50   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
This meet is confirmed...
Cool, but what's the venue or is it a drive to Karnala?
nix1976in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 16:45   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
This meet is confirmed.
Hi, please also add my name to the list, please post the venue, date & time for the meet. I am in if its any day on a weekend. Me & iBIS will join.
90BHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 18:26   #43
Senior - BHPian

Free2bpowerless
Dippy
Xehaust
Akshay1234
Cartman
Adishenoy
& Yours truly.. are all on the tentative list in our respective rides.
Will have a concrete yes or no once the date closes in.

Good initiative womanonwheels
PlatzdaTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 18:27   #44
BHPian

We are in for this meet. My wife and I.

MX 6 finalise the detination and date. Add me to the bottom of the list.
nanduchitnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 18:31   #45
BHPian

1. Womanonwheels.
3. Iqbal veerji
4. Gostel
7. Ghodlur
8. Firebird
10.BolBolero
11. Nix1976in
12. salunkhe.vizz
13. souravc
14. yogeshnagpal + wife
15. Raj_5004
16. Shome
Last. MX6 + family.

I am in for the 15th. Any later and I'm out. Getting married a week later. or (Still figuring out)

IVji...hope you are getting your Camry!
Shome is offline   Reply With Quote