Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 27th April 2006, 15:44   #61
Senior - BHPian

Dippy please post proper timings and meeting spot by friday so we can fix our schedule thanxcheers
pdev29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 01:08   #62
Senior - BHPian

So are we on or not? I need to plan too, I have an exam the next day. If we don't go then I get to procrastinate till Sunday.

Elf, early morning departures are good for induction.

If we head to Lonavala it makes sense only if we head to Amby valley. It's otherwise quite a boring journey.
ported_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 01:13   #63
BHPian

We going.. We not going.. We going.. We not going.. DECIDE guyz...
I thot it was the Japaloupe plan for lunch what happened on that program..
Man this meet is becoming like a pune meet...
Never happens!!!
Hehehehehe!!!
Cheersssssss
EVO6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 03:15   #64
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head
Elf, early morning departures are good for induction.
Oh! so now we're using the induction theory to drag me into coming early morning, eh? There might be a difference if we leave around 0400hrs on Sunday, & reach by 0600hrs for breakfast. I know my K&N will be happy with the cooler air then, even though I won't!

If you're talking about leaving at 0900hrs, ya know it's a bowl of crap! Induction-finduction my freakin' a$%!

Besides, any cool air advantages will be negated with our return at 1600hrs ish.

Anyways, to cut a long story short - I'm in. In fact I'm so in, that I'm driving to Lonavala even if none of you monkeys are coming along.

I'll get there, take pix of my car & me, talk to myself, come back & tell everyone what a great time I had. I'll even post pix of the 'meet'! So there!

[Mods - 2 smileys, I know, I know]
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 05:05   #65
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
[left]

that I'm driving to Lonavala even if none of you monkeys are coming along.

I'll get there, take pix of my car & me, talk to myself, come back & tell everyone what a great time I had. I'll even post pix of the 'meet'! So there!
ROTFLMAO... Fantastic mate !
RJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 08:34   #66
BANNED

Thumbs up

Hey Guys,

All those in pl confirm and pm each other your cell nos. Also please specify whois driving and who is a passenger. I propose we leave Bombay at 7.00am from Sion go to Amby Valley do whatever it is everyone wants to do(take photos, chill etc) and then head to Japaloupe for lunch. Thereafter hang around there and everyone disburses either together or at their own convenience.
@ Elf - get your lazy bum of the bed if you want to have a day outing man. At least we get to enjoy a few hours without traffic and maybe slightly good climate before the lunch session.

I am in with my car.

Viper

PS- If anybody has a better plan say it or just agree instead of causing a confusion.
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 10:09   #67
BHPian

Quote:
...........nice one elf....

Quote:
At least we get to enjoy a few hours without traffic and maybe slightly good climate before the lunch session.
..second this thought viper........

Count me as well....my baby's itching for a spin.....See ya all at Amby valley on 30th.If you see a shining S -10 with Pune registration...its me!!!
rahulvilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 11:09   #68
BHPian

OK so Let me take the initiate to wakeup this thread !!!!

Confirmed Cars
Vipers - Getz
rahulvilas -S10
elf - Lancer
evo6 - audi TT I know im asking for too much !
Baleno power - Baleno
nitroxx - honda city
pdev29 - M800

(any other member bringing their cars pls post)

Confirmed Passengers
rareone
xtremepower
NC
moralfibre
turbo V12
kooldude
Lodhra
Sinner
yogi1771
manson
manaa45
bikefreak
silentscreamers
Ported Head
ford rocam
dippy
heelntoe

Now i have taken this names cause they have replied to this thread, we need to strike a balance between no of cars & passengers 3-4 passengers /Car, also we will divide members in 5 geographical location
1) Borivli to Andheri
2) Andheri to Bandra
3) Bandra to down south Colaba
4) Thane to Ghatkoper including powai.
5) Chembur to Vashi
Now you guys decide you belong to which zone if your residence is not in the above zone you can add yourself to the closest zone .
Once we know how many passengers belong to which zone we can decide on no of cars. Any other suggestion most welcome.

P.S In last few weeks there were quite few meets happening in thane area it would be great if you all guys can join for the drive.

GTO,Rtech,2L8 pls do join for the drive its been long we havent met also to other members who are planning to post ur reply.

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th April 2006 at 22:24.
Ford Rocam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 11:20   #69
BHPian

add me to the list as a passenger rocam. need pick up in kharghar on the highway
heelntoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 11:47   #70
Team-BHP Support

what route we taking, expressway or the old highway?
car wants to come along as well.

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 12:06   #71
Team-BHP Support

I don't think I'll be making it to Lonavala this time - have to get some carpentry work done at home.
Aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 12:27   #72
BHPian

Wanted to tag along but got a family function on the 29th and the 30th so out of action...Will have to skip this meet anyways you folks have a good time and lets see some good reports of the trip and some lovely pics for the shaadi.com profiles ..

Cheers Ed

Last edited by egangsta : 28th April 2006 at 12:28.
egangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2006, 12:33   #73
elf
BANNED

Talking Expressway it is...

@ Viper - If we install what we're supposed to install on Sat, then you won't have to worry about waking my lazy a** up - I'll be awake from installation till a coupla weeks later, charging down the expressway like a deranged Reliance transport vehicle, till I collapse from exhaustion or run outta E!

The others - sorry to disappoint you girls, but I may have one passenger with me.
I allow a max of 3 (me + 2 others) people in my car, so only have room for one slightly sane, decent smelling person more. Please read my weight reduction procedures in my BHP garage.

Requirements to ride.
I leave from Bandra @ 700 hrs (or mutually appointed time). To ride as my second passenger, please read the following carefully:
1. PM me your real names, your naked photos, your insurance policies & your latest bank statements.
2. Sending me presents would be a good idea as well. PM me for address. I love surprises.
3. Also please note, I don't play Punjabi Bhangra Rap on my sound system & am not gonna play either the radio or your choice of music. My 6 CDs (not MP3s) will suffice.
4. Please bathe & use a non-offensive deodorant / cologne. If your cologne's too strong, you can ride in the trunk (need to get rid of the slight musty smell there).
5. Wear clean clothes & cleaner shoes.

All should be able to confirm meet times for Bandra by late this evening / early tomorrow morning.

You can also SMS me on +91 98210 62904.

As Paris Hilton would say...

Ciao Ciao Dahlings!

PS:
By the way, I don't know the procedure for a "BHP Drive"...
1. do we drive in a convoy like gentlemen at 150+ kmph; or
2. do we race; or
3. do we stand around & gabble till our ears fall off; or
4. do we just forget the drive, go to somebody's house, drink his beer & watch his TV?
Old 28th April 2006, 12:45   #74
elf
BANNED

Unhappy Where do we dump?

Sorry to bring this up in front of the ladies, but where do we dump dudes? At 0700hrs in the morning, my plumbing ain't gonna be in the mood to disco dance, get what I mean?

Need a good 5-Star potty if not going at home.
Soap & water would be necessary, as would toilet paper (though I could carry my own if forced).
Piped music, Italian marble, & a dulcet voiced attendant would be pluses.

Besides which, I think it would be really funny if 25-odd TBHPians get off at some 5-Star hotel & attack the loos en-masse. Blockade & stockade, I say!

Ideas, anybody?
Old 28th April 2006, 13:36   #75
Senior - BHPian

i can come in my small baby M800 i stay at vile parle so if anyone wants to join can call me on 98679358109819360602 i will try to clean my car coz i have just been to goa and its dirty if i am not able to then passengers have to manage Please let me know timings and the meeting spot.......
pdev29 is offline   Reply With Quote