Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 25th April 2006, 12:48   #196
BHPian

I commute to gurgaon everyday. N since i've now seen the noida expressway(or wherever we went). I really dont feel like driving on gurgaon roads.

U can do max about 80kmph, n u will surely find occasional traffic snarls, redlights, etc.

But in case ggn is fixed for the next meet. The outing will haveta be kinda like a sedentry one cos the roads are not too good to move around much.

Other than that Ishan if u do plan another meet then can u do it in may end. have my final exams in may(finish 26h or so). Man they never end do they?

@aZa no dude the cars completely stock. nothing under the hood at all... except the engine i mean

Quote:
Like I told you on the phone hellspawn now if you or Fuelled get anywhere near 15 feet of my car and I will personally hang you upside down, give you a public flogging, then stab you, then shoot you and then hang you again and if you still survive I will have you prosecuted for good measure!!!!
Thats me n hellspawn. N dont worry dude we're not going to steal ur car(But we all know, to err.. is human). But him and me wud stil like a drive like last time. Trust us again will ya.
Old 25th April 2006, 13:22   #197
Senior - BHPian

Well good you are taking the warning seriously!! And about another drive well let's meet sometime this week and we will see, depends on my mood!!
Old 25th April 2006, 13:52   #198
BHPian

can i get ur MSN ids pls???
Old 25th April 2006, 14:27   #199
BHPian

its akrant_rao@hotmail.com
(there is an "_" b/w "t and r". Btw dont use this for chatting cos every few weeks Microsoft forces u to upgrade the software)

and akrantrao@yahoo.co.in (Use this for chatting)

And ishan wont be able to come this time buddy. I gotta seriously study a bit... Havent touched my books.. n finals are here. ;-)
C u guys at some later meet.
Old 25th April 2006, 15:23   #200
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Smile T-BHP meet 2006

Guys my msn : hackerboi@gmail.com

Ok since i'm in a writting mood i'm just writing a few lines on this meet just the initial part.

When i first took a turn towards radisson MBD, me and caroholic1 were just yelling on the PA system ... "Team-bhp???" at the cars parked on the side. then we saw the in-your-face YELLOW CRV!!! lol damn ... there was nothing more to say on the mic now. I parked my car in the end of the line of 10 odd souped up cars ...As i got off my eyes straight away went on LBM's swift .. those huge alloys, the car looked awesomely neat from outside and those huge wheels were just right, i mean i haven't seen a better looking swift. Then the "LOUD" OHC vtec, when i first saw this car i couldn't help admiring the paintjob i mean its so good that you have to see it to beleive it. Then as i came towards the back of the car my jaw dropped to the floorrrrrr man this car was loaded with this HUGE exhaust tip just waiting to be revved. The exhaust tip was so huge that it could swallow two three altos and still want more. Then the screaming for attention CRV in a YELLOW shade this car is LOUD in capitals, even the stock alloys were painted yellow from inside. Then we all intro'd eachother and checked out eachothers rides and ICE. I think LBM had by far the loudest and most thump for the buck package, the install was great and very very neat and the output in SPL terms was just awesome. the yellow crv's ICE was also pretty neat not much of thump but a lot of crystal clear sound. Plus he had that "reverse camera trick" done up to his Pioneer indash DVD... something i so wanna do. The first time i saw a HERTZ sub in a car other than the barracuda was in Faheems swift, it did look very neat. Apart from the installs and different setups, the best thing was to see how everyone had done up their car and ICE systems, i mean there was no tripple woofer thing or 4 ts20's nothing like that. Ok now we were on the main road and buses and cars were passing by, everyone wondering *** was happenning all funky lookin cars togather ??? We had a bunch of cars circling around, seemed like they wanted to join the party too - sorry guys members only . Ok the sun was hard and we needed to do a photo session, before that we had to confirm that whoever is coming has come and that we dont leave anyone behind. After a few calls, we could hear sleek looking thing roaring down CSM mall entrance ... aah it was "THE SERA" a4_attitude had arrived and everyone wanted to see this sera, This was running a biggish conical filter and an even bigger exhaust pipe, the note was WRC type ROARRRR.

Then we all decided to move towards greater noida on the expressway for a photo shoot...... ishaan will pen down the rest of the fun

One thing bout the meet was that there was No showing off no psuedos just a group of ppl interested in their cars and good music. This meet was a blast and i definatly made a lot of friends... And all the credit goes to ishan (iraghava) and tanveer (tsk).

I'm game for all meets from now on

Cheers

PS. I think we need stickers from team-bhp.com what say ?

Last edited by aZa : 25th April 2006 at 15:24.
Old 25th April 2006, 15:34   #201
BHPian

@a4 - thanx for the souvenir man. i received the lovely pen.

guys the baleno i bought has the original silence which is rusted (usual rusting over 4 years time), what is the cheapest i can do u make it cool chrome or better
Old 25th April 2006, 15:40   #202
BHPian

mine is: virus247@hotmail.com ( i mainly use msn )
otherwise: avin_247@yahoo.com ( don't usually chat here..but remain invisible)

yeah the funniest part of the meet was..everyone's like..hey i'm v.tec, hey i'm tsk
and when a4_attitude came in he went to intro
and everyone's saying their name..like
"ishaan.." he handshakes..and hears "attitude"..and so on n so forth..
Old 25th April 2006, 16:42   #203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.tec
yeah the funniest part of the meet was..everyone's like..hey i'm v.tec, hey i'm tsk
and when a4_attitude came in he went to intro
and everyone's saying their name..like
"ishaan.." he handshakes..and hears "attitude"..and so on n so forth..
Egjactly....
I was talking the same while coming back from meet
Old 25th April 2006, 18:16   #204
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled
I commute to gurgaon everyday. N since i've now seen the noida expressway(or wherever we went). I really dont feel like driving on gurgaon roads.

U can do max about 80kmph, n u will surely find occasional traffic snarls, redlights, etc.

But in case ggn is fixed for the next meet. The outing will haveta be kinda like a sedentry one cos the roads are not too good to move around much.

Other than that Ishan if u do plan another meet then can u do it in may end. have my final exams in may(finish 26h or so). Man they never end do they?

@aZa no dude the cars completely stock. nothing under the hood at all... except the engine i mean

Thats me n hellspawn. N dont worry dude we're not going to steal ur car(But we all know, to err.. is human). But him and me wud stil like a drive like last time. Trust us again will ya.
Agree with you Fuelled Gurgaon is a dodgy destination but never mind the next meet will be planned sometime around May end only as earlier than that I am busy with projects & a vacation is coming up too!! As for saturday it's not confirmed I am gonna call the Noida people if I can find some time and am in Delhi!! And yeah Best of Luck for your exams hope you do great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendhyani
guys the baleno i bought has the original silence which is rusted (usual rusting over 4 years time), what is the cheapest i can do u make it cool chrome or better
Naveen, best would be to fit a free-flow exhaust this will not only look good but they also sound gorgeous on Baleno's! Budget would be around 5-5.5k.

@aZa - Great write-up man and thanks for all the praise!! And completely agree with you there were only genuine petrol heads and no unnecessary morons there!! Expect the report to be up by tonight!
Old 26th April 2006, 02:44   #205
BHPian

Good to hear you guys had a blast and it Seems i missed out on a great eve ,i was engrossed in my work.
Its good to hear that delhi guys will meet bi monthly , i 'll def. be there the next time ...

tk cr.
Old 26th April 2006, 03:36   #206
BHPian

Default great meet!!

well indeed it was a great meet !! really enjoyed!!
must thank ishan for taking the initiative and going through the pain of contacting everyone!!
the drive to chicane was fun !! gave me my new avtaar!!;-)

hope to see more guys in the next meet which will hopefully then be held regularly!!

cheers!
Old 26th April 2006, 04:41   #207
Senior - BHPian

gyz.....I missed all the fun! Gr8 guns delhiites! Plz include me next time! Just wanna meet u all.
Old 26th April 2006, 07:54   #208
Team-BHP Support

Continue all discussions here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...04-2006-a.html (Report: Team-BHP Delhi/NCR meet @ 23.04.2006)
Closed Thread