Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2013, 13:20   #211
Senior - BHPian
 
ad3952n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Noida (U.P)
Posts: 1,583
Thanked: 1,835 Times
Default re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

@SJD and @puchoo, good afternoon, i just did all my efforts to make the upcoming meet comfortable and convenient for all of you.

thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 15:35   #212
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Delhi
Posts: 95
Thanked: 33 Times
Default re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

ad3952n - good effort bro. Though I've got some work on Sunday, I'll try to wrap up soon & reach there.

Do plan a Noida meet some time.
sinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 16:52   #213
BHPian
 
sinharishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indirapuram,GZB
Posts: 344
Thanked: 461 Times
Default re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

Hey AD,

Count me in. I will need guidance from Ashram to reach NFC.

Will we get to see the lambo?
sinharishi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 19:55   #214
Senior - BHPian
 
ad3952n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Noida (U.P)
Posts: 1,583
Thanked: 1,835 Times
Default re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinharishi View Post
Hey AD,

Count me in. I will need guidance from Ashram to reach NFC.

Will we get to see the lambo?
Hi rishi, good evening, you take DND to reach maharani bagh. Take the first Left turn inside from the main road. keep coming straight till you reach a T-point signal. Take a right towards mata ka mandir and then 1st left gate right inside Community Centre. Be in touch with SJD@NewDelhi thru PM. Lambo is tentative as the xbhpian had told me if his relative shall give him the car then he will bring on to the meet. Will confirm with him on Friday Evening.

thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 21:04   #215
BHPian
 
Samar117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 85
Thanked: 483 Times
Exclamation re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

I'm in as well. Let's hope the Lambo shows, it'll be a scorcher of a show!

Kudos to AD sir! Recce pics certainly help

Hoping to meet you all soon.
Cheers.
Samar117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 21:45   #216
Senior - BHPian
 
ad3952n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Noida (U.P)
Posts: 1,583
Thanked: 1,835 Times
Default re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

@Samar, hi, thanks. PM to SJD@NewDelhi.
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 22:53   #217
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 171
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Guys count me in as well. Might not be able to be there the complete time but will spend as much as I can. Need to do last minute preparation for Leh trip starting Tuesday.
storme'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 00:03   #218
BHPian
 
SJD@NewDelhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 167
Thanked: 203 Times
Default re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by storme'd View Post
Guys count me in as well. Might not be able to be there the complete time but will spend as much as I can. Need to do last minute preparation for Leh trip starting Tuesday.
Nice to know that you will be starting for Leh shortly. Care to share your itinerary here?
And the meet will be of short duration keeping in mind that we have to depart early. It will be 1 hour 30 mins. or max 2 hours meet including photoshoot.

Last edited by SJD@NewDelhi : 26th September 2013 at 00:05.
SJD@NewDelhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 00:49   #219
Senior - BHPian
 
mayankk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,056
Thanked: 3,226 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by storme'd View Post
Guys count me in as well. Might not be able to be there the complete time but will spend as much as I can. Need to do last minute preparation for Leh trip starting Tuesday.
I'm tentatively in to meet with you. Read up on a lot of threads, but first hand gyaan is required.
mayankk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 10:00   #220
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 171
Thanked: 55 Times
Default re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJD@NewDelhi View Post
Nice to know that you will be starting for Leh shortly. Care to share your itinerary here?
And the meet will be of short duration keeping in mind that we have to depart early. It will be 1 hour 30 mins. or max 2 hours meet including photoshoot.
My Itinerary is as follows:

1st October - Delhi - Chandigarg (Start in the evening)
2nd October: Chandigarh - Manali
3rd October: Manali - Jispa
4th October: Jispa - Leh
5th October: Leh sightseeing and get the inner line permit for Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso
6th October: Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley, stay at Hunder and visit Hunder Sand Dunes and Diskit Monastery.
7th October: Visit Sumur and Panamik and then head back to Leh
8th October: Leh - Pangong Tso, drive up to Merak Village
9th October: Back to Leh
10th October: Leh - Kargil
11th October: Kargil - Srinagar
12th October: Srinagar - Jammu/Pathankot
13th October: Jammu/Pathankot - Delhi

Keeping in mind the current situation in J&K, we might need to change our plan and come back via Manali itself; we will take a call closer to the date considering the situation.
Look forward to meeting other members and getting their inputs.

Cheers
storme'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 12:26   #221
BHPian
 
sinharishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Indirapuram,GZB
Posts: 344
Thanked: 461 Times
Default Re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by storme'd View Post

Keeping in mind the current situation in J&K, we might need to change our plan and come back via Manali itself; we will take a call closer to the date considering the situation.
Hope you heard the news about twin terror attacks in JK today.

Also read it on HVK forum page on Facebook ,someone mentioning that roads leading to Jammu are closed.
sinharishi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 12:32   #222
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 171
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Yes Rishi, am following it closely. Could possibly dampen spirits for the trip.
storme'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 13:34   #223
BHPian
 
SJD@NewDelhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 167
Thanked: 203 Times
Default Re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by storme'd View Post
My Itinerary is as follows:

1st October - Delhi - Chandigarg (Start in the evening)
2nd October: Chandigarh - Manali
3rd October: Manali - Jispa
4th October: Jispa - Leh
5th October: Leh sightseeing and get the inner line permit for Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso
6th October: Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley, stay at Hunder and visit Hunder Sand Dunes and Diskit Monastery.
7th October: Visit Sumur and Panamik and then head back to Leh
8th October: Leh - Pangong Tso, drive up to Merak Village
9th October: Back to Leh
10th October: Leh - Kargil
11th October: Kargil - Srinagar
12th October: Srinagar - Jammu/Pathankot
13th October: Jammu/Pathankot - Delhi

Keeping in mind the current situation in J&K, we might need to change our plan and come back via Manali itself; we will take a call closer to the date considering the situation.
Look forward to meeting other members and getting their inputs.

Cheers
Thats a very competent itinerary shortcoming being the absence of a buffer day. You didn't mention your mode of transport.

My two pence: instead of returning via Jammu/ Pathankot side, come back to Gramphu (15 kms ahead of Rohtang) and explore the Spiti Valley. I will not suggest the entire Spiti Valley track (if you are not on bikes) but at least to Chandrataal, which has camping grounds. From Chandrataal, you can return back to Manali and then Delhi via Mandi-Vilaspur.

Last edited by SJD@NewDelhi : 26th September 2013 at 13:35.
SJD@NewDelhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 13:56   #224
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 171
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Thanks Suraj, we will be driving down in my safari storme 4X2. There are 4 of us. I like your idea of returning via Gramphoo. Will chat up and discuss with you on the meet to get more clarity. We haven't kept a spare day as we intend to keep this a tight as possible but depending on weather gods, we will be flexible.
storme'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2013, 14:37   #225
BHPian
 
SJD@NewDelhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 167
Thanked: 203 Times
Default Re: Delhi NCR Meet: 29th Sept 2013 @ 6 pm, NFC

Sure storme'd, I will be happy to help in any way I can. Come 29th
SJD@NewDelhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KTM 1290 Super Duke R to be unveiled on Sept 29th 2013 _raVan_ Superbikes & Imports 6 25th June 2015 11:29
Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013 sameerg001 The Team-BHP Meet Section 29 21st December 2013 23:43
Polo R & JK Tyre Racing @ Buddh. 29th Sept 2013 kpzen Indian Motorsport 6 4th October 2013 12:47
Delhi/NCR Meetup - Pankaj & Eddy's Bachelor's Party - 29th November 2008 Shashank.A The Team-BHP Meet Section 237 22nd December 2008 08:25
Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary on your favourite FIATs (29th Sept - 2nd Oct 2007) omar1310 Street Experiences 1 10th December 2007 16:55


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:46.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks