Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 8th June 2006, 12:53   #151
elf
BANNED

Default Chembur Circle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelntoe
hey isnt that the one where you go to the nearest airstrip and do some top speed runs after which it will magically apear.
No man, you're really confused! That's Chembur Circle!!! Hahaha!

Anyways, am still pushing to be there, wifey may be along as well... Any other women coming, or will this be a jangli boys parade?

I'm also trying to get a friend along, who may come with his friend & a new Range Rover... no promises though, coz when I spoke to him he said it may be difficult due to the partying excesses that shall take place evening earlier.

Shall confirm by Saturday.

Also, due to the fuel inhaling characteristics of my ride, who's carrying extra gas for me, or is Shrivz planning to push on the way back? It'll be good for you dude - lose some weight so you can get into the karts without your excessively obscene body contortions.
Old 8th June 2006, 13:20   #152
elf
BANNED

Default Clarification.

Oi, Rehaan, darrling! Am not cancelling due to natural bodily functions dude! May be cancelling due to work, etc.

Also, if I got this right, we may have 19 member cars, with another 7 thrown in by non-members???!!! Although, going by the precedent set the last time, it'll be me turning up around 8.30 hrs at Chembur to find a purple faced Viper standing alone & screaming obscenities at me for being late, & me proffering my much used central digit of my right hand in a languid response (middle finger to half you morons).

19 cars + 7 more!
Jeez! Sounds fantastic! Is this a drive or a parade??!! Maybe we can have a buncha cheerleaders, a stupid looking mascot & a grand marshal! Should I call my press contacts for this?

Anyways, I won't know the difference cause I'll be miles behind you guys, what with my fetish for constant air-conditioning (@ported_head : that's the only cold air induction I care about. Heheheh!), my myoojik & my almost constant food stops. Maybe I'll manage to catch up with the 1960 diesel Jeep, provided he drives with a light foot, stays under 35kmh & has a refuelling stop for 3 hours.

Ciao!

Last edited by elf : 8th June 2006 at 13:22.
Old 8th June 2006, 13:25   #153
BANNED

Oye Elf,

Am gonna wake you up at 5am. Havall your nos and will keep calling you every ten min to make sure you are on time.

Better you get angry than me. If all that fails we just leave you to reach on your own.

Jokes apart guys anybody late better try to catch up at the next meeting place or reach Alibaug on their own.

Manson and whoever knows a location at Alibaug/Jiraad pl give a exact location to meet at final venue so that late comers can come there directly.

Viper
Old 8th June 2006, 13:35   #154
elf
BANNED

At the risk of sounding like Diven_b, (no offence dude, you can now get back at me for the Sion Circle directions) where's Alibaug or Jihaad? I don't know how to get there. Besides, isn't Jihaad a bit extreme? I thought this was gonna be a peaceful Sunday drive...

Last edited by elf : 8th June 2006 at 13:39.
Old 8th June 2006, 13:35   #155
Team-BHP Support

man this is getiing awesome with each post pouring in, from the expected 20 cars even if 10 turn up it will be an awesome drive.
people grouping in from vashi and near abouts can meet just after the first signal of palm beach road where everyone who departed from sion will stop, atleats i hope they will

manson.

Last edited by manson : 8th June 2006 at 13:46.
Old 8th June 2006, 13:45   #156
Team-BHP Support

i would not know how to describe the exact route.
lemme try though.

take the road to the mumbai-pune expressway, go below the road once the expressway starts. ask for directions towards pen. once you get to pen, ask for alibaug. one thing i am not sure about is whether the ispat poll comes before or after the jirad diversion. if saomeone can confirm that the ispat toll is a little before then the late comers, or the drivers of a certain jeep and a green lancer can regroup after the toll.

people who can't get to the sion circle on time, fail to make it to paml beach road as well, and can't follow the above directions can just drive down the expessway all the way to their favourite family picnic spot, Lonavla!!

Seriously speaking it would be great if we can all meet up at sion and vashi, and try and drive down almost together.

Once at jirad, we can eat at this place called bhingare's, restaurant run by a a family. and if my friend is coming along then we can even head to his famhouse there, hamocks, tree house and the works, including a mountain that has a mandir on top. lets see if that can work out.

manson.
Old 8th June 2006, 13:53   #157
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power
hey ya,
sorr just a small change in my plan..
im in for sure but not as a passenger ...im geting my ride along

what im getting is a total suprise...
hoping to blow ur minds off....
so whoever is in two minds of coming...just come
lets make this an awesome meet with an awesome turnout...what say guys..
rehaan edit ur post please and write my rides name as " monster "..thats her nickname..
well will see ya all on sunday ...7:20 at sion circle

chill till then

allan almeida

( mods sorry about the previous post...just checking whether i could post again)
hey...i am assuming ur bringing the cls or the accord you spoke about earlier...but i'm hoping its the cls....
@elf...dude,thats not chembur circle,thats king circle
Old 8th June 2006, 14:15   #158
elf
BANNED

Exclamation No response?

"...wifey may be along as well... Any other women coming, or will this be a jangli boys parade? "

No response? Is this gonna be men going off to Jihaad, or are we bringing women & camels along?

Old 8th June 2006, 14:28   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrivz
adya33 has confirmed from pune, in his Astra (i think).

he's mostly taking the exp-way unless i convince him on taking the Tamhini ghat route via mulshi

some inputs on the tamhini ghat route would be useful

~cheers~
Yeah I'm in and will be bringing my Astra.
About Tamhini Ghat road, when I was there last time it wasn't a pleasent experience. Though we still have lot of time to debate
Old 8th June 2006, 15:11   #160
BHPian

me not comin ... again ...
got a presentation comin up.

@shrivs -have mailed you abt this.
Old 8th June 2006, 15:20   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diven_b
hey...i am assuming ur bringing the cls or the accord you spoke about earlier...but i'm hoping its the cls....
sorry to disapoint u but its neither of the two..
not the accord nor the cls...its something better....
man i hope the wilky comes..
and dudes for the late comers.lets like halt somewhere...o we can make it together..
and elf...man im with u ......together we will cruise at 60 and enjoy the scenery.....what say ????
hope people done ditch.......

cheers
allan
Old 8th June 2006, 16:01   #162
BHPian

Tamhini ghat is an awesome drive.
Did a solo-ride to Murud 2 weeks back.
The roads rock.

Alibaug is not appealing to me.
Am definitely going out somewhere. Second thoughts about Alibaug.
Old 8th June 2006, 16:02   #163
Senior - BHPian

guyz i wish i will be able to get the delivery of my car but if i am not able to do that then i will be joining manson. i will keep in touch with him.
ELF if you want company i can take my 800 and we will drive on 50-60 but then we both have leave by 4.00 AM
Old 8th June 2006, 16:34   #164
BHPian

TRy ang bring ur rides ppl..the more cars the more fun.....even if its a premier padmini...
the ripping sessions r just temporary...rest of the time everybody cruises....
this is gonna be like the ford fiesta ad......lolzzzzzz...2 more days to go....
Old 8th June 2006, 17:05   #165
BHPian

i say lets take the worst roads...
the ones with the most poth holes and bumps......
please.................
this way the slow movers can keep up...
wheres the dude with the willy...i hope he can make it....i dont think there should be rain problems..

no replies from dippy and aditya in this thread...

and like bp said the more the merrier

cheers
allan
Closed Thread