Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Kind of Meet?
Snacks meet 80 66.67%
Dinner meet 40 33.33%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2013, 21:37   #256
Senior - BHPian
 
Jignesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Eindhoven, NL
Posts: 1,603
Thanked: 933 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Hello All,

I have got couple of PM's asking for my mobile number & I have replied to them.

Others please make a note of my mobile number: 98700 10230. Free feel to contact me anytime tomorrow. If I am driving, my wife will answer your calls.

Our first meeting point tomorrow morning is at 9:30 am is near Hiranandani School, Forest Street, Powai. Exact location of this place on maps is available on page 6 (post #89 by SDP).

Anyways, myself & Sa_kiran are coming with our respective families & others are welcome to bring their wives / kids.

We are still waiting for confirmation from Mrs. SDP on her presence tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 21:42   #257
BHPian
 
RajBajwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bombay
Posts: 73
Thanked: 35 Times
Default

I'll be coming directly to NCPA. My number is 9820891258. Will coordinate on the phone for the precise time when everyone will be assembling there. See you tomorrow.

Last edited by RajBajwa : 6th July 2013 at 21:46.
RajBajwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 21:47   #258
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 424
Thanked: 311 Times
Default

I will come. My car hit a stone and the bumper has come into the wheel arch and it is scraping the tyre. If i can get it done tonight i will come to powai otherwise i will come to trident directly.
Mohan Mathew A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 21:49   #259
Senior - BHPian
 
Jignesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Eindhoven, NL
Posts: 1,603
Thanked: 933 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohan Mathew A View Post
I will come. My car hit a stone and the bumper has come into the wheel arch and it is scraping the tyre. If i can get it done tonight i will come to powai otherwise i will come to trident directly.
Hello Mohan,

Thank you for confirmation.

Even if your car is not ready tomorrow morning, feel free to join in my Car. I will be starting from Malad at approx 9:00 am

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 22:47   #260
BHPian
 
swapszone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 65
Thanked: 29 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

hoping to join in tomorrow... looking forward to drive down the eastern freeway
my wife will come along with my 1 year old son for his first such drive
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 22:53   #261
BHPian
 
Shome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 236
Thanked: 87 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
Hello All,

I have got couple of PM's asking for my mobile number & I have replied to them.

Others please make a note of my mobile number: 98700 10230. Free feel to contact me anytime tomorrow. If I am driving, my wife will answer your calls.

Our first meeting point tomorrow morning is at 9:30 am is near Hiranandani School, Forest Street, Powai. Exact location of this place on maps is available on page 6 (post #89 by SDP).

Anyways, myself & Sa_kiran are coming with our respective families & others are welcome to bring their wives / kids.

We are still waiting for confirmation from Mrs. SDP on her presence tomorrow.

Thanks,
HI Jignesh

I will be joining you guys from Chembur right at the beginning of the freeway. I don't know if there is still some confusion from where it starts but the Shivaji statue at the circle is where it begins and is the landmark.

Can you please let me know the approximate time by when you expect to be at Chembur? I will plan accordingly.

Thanks
Shome
Shome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 22:56   #262
SDP
Team-BHP Support
 
SDP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,687
Thanked: 7,570 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shome View Post
HI Jignesh

I will be joining you guys from Chembur right at the beginning of the freeway. I don't know if there is still some confusion from where it starts but the Shivaji statue at the circle is where it begins and is the landmark.

Can you please let me know the approximate time by when you expect to be at Chembur? I will plan accordingly.

Thanks
Shome
Thanks for the landmark confirmation!
We should be at the Freeway starting point somewhere between 10:15-10:30am.

Jignesh's cell number a few posts above. Please keep it with you. Would be easier to coordinate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
hoping to join in tomorrow... looking forward to drive down the eastern freeway
my wife will come along with my 1 year old son for his first such drive
Fantastic! Please share cell number with Jignesh for ease of coordination.
Would you be jonining us at Powai?

Last edited by SDP : 6th July 2013 at 22:57.
SDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 23:17   #263
BHPian
 
swapszone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 65
Thanked: 29 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Thanks for the landmark confirmation!
We should be at the Freeway starting point somewhere between 10:15-10:30am.

Jignesh's cell number a few posts above. Please keep it with you. Would be easier to coordinate.



Fantastic! Please share cell number with Jignesh for ease of coordination.
Would you be jonining us at Powai?
yup... from powai... as i'm coming from borivali
my number 9820107016
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 23:41   #264
BHPian
 
esma1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 104
Thanked: 172 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajBajwa View Post
I'll be coming directly to NCPA. My number is 9820891258. Will coordinate on the phone for the precise time when everyone will be assembling there. See you tomorrow.
Hey Raj, I'll give you a call if I reach NCPA before the Motorcade.
esma1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2013, 01:14   #265
Distinguished - BHPian
 
karan561's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,736
Thanked: 9,079 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Shall reach Powai @ 9:30 am

See you guys soon
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2013, 07:58   #266
BHPian
 
RajBajwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bombay
Posts: 73
Thanked: 35 Times
Default

Hi Esma,

See you soon. My guesstimate is that the group coming from Powai should reach Nariman Point by around 10:30. All of us who are coming directly to NCPA can meet at 10:30. We can chat for some time while waiting for others to join in.

Best,

Raj B
RajBajwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2013, 10:56   #267
BHPian
 
RajBajwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bombay
Posts: 73
Thanked: 35 Times
Default

I have reached NCPA. Will await the group to come.
RajBajwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2013, 17:51   #268
BHPian
 
engrohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thane
Posts: 152
Thanked: 90 Times
Default

People, where are the updates? How did it go?
engrohit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2013, 18:38   #269
SDP
Team-BHP Support
 
SDP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,687
Thanked: 7,570 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrohit View Post
People, where are the updates? How did it go?
Sir jee, let the meet finish! After a late lunch and a quick dash on the sea-link, we are heading to Delhi Darbar for dinner!

Just kidding!
Came back around 2:30ish. Met some new and some old faces. As usual, endless discussions about everything under the sun. Had fun. Few pics coming up later tonight.
SDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2013, 19:10   #270
Senior - BHPian
 
Jignesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Eindhoven, NL
Posts: 1,603
Thanked: 933 Times
Default Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by engrohit View Post
People, where are the updates? How did it go?
Hello Rohit,

The meet went very well & it was good to see some new faces. We really missed you, Girish & Varun.

People reached the designated venues precisely on time & after couple of stop-overs we finally started the drive on Eastern Freeway at approx 10:40 am. The 12 kms drive on Eastern Freeway was absolute bliss & it does not take more than 12 minutes to reach Ballard Estate / Fort Area from Chembur.

The road is be really a boon for people residing in Ghatkopar / Chembur area & working in Fort / NCPA.

This time around we had company of three spouses of T-BHPians & 5 kids (junior T-BHPians). The youngest one being just one year old & loves a Ferrari prototype.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Came back around 2:30ish. Met some new and some old faces. As usual, endless discussions about everything under the sun. Had fun. Few pics coming up later tonight.
Hello SDP,

Eagerly waiting to see the pictures of today's meet & my daughter is all praises for your car & is currently demonstrating the various features of your car.

Hope the next fortnightly meet is as per the planned schedule.

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st ever Mini meet in Calicut. Post here for all future Calicut mini meets.. MaserQ The Team-BHP Meet Section 17 8th August 2017 04:32
3 bhpians coming to calicut, calicut bhpians want a meet? pramodkumar The Team-BHP Meet Section 9 26th September 2011 21:51
Mumbai Mini Meet Saturday 18.08.2007 Ram The Team-BHP Meet Section 27 25th August 2007 13:46
Quick mini meet - Sat 9th June 07, Mumbai Sam Kapasi The Team-BHP Meet Section 157 23rd June 2007 23:09
Pune fortnightly meet thread Team Fiat The Team-BHP Meet Section 39 30th October 2006 08:59


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:55.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks