Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Would u come for the next national TBHP meet ??
I will certainly make it this time . 7 17.95%
Its just a waste of time , would rather prefer sitting at home. 3 7.69%
Depends on the time and location. 30 76.92%
Undecided 4 10.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3rd June 2006, 09:22   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default How many of u would really want to make it to the next national meet ??

After the success of the first national meet , this thought just passed my mind .. Now that u all have read the amount of fun we had how many of u now would want to REALLY make it to the next meet ??

Last time there were a lot of confirmations but for reasons unknown the turn out was really disappointing from the rest of india apart from bombay, bangalore and chennai ..

Also what would be the best time to have a national meet so that everyone's in a postition to make it .. Like students , working men etc etc ..

We could have another meet say soon after the monsoons or sometime soon .. What say khaadu ??

The main aim of such meets is to get away from the stress of daily life and also to meet up with guys with like minded passions and put names to faces with ones we have discussing on a mega forum called TBHP ..

PS : Request only those who are really interested to make it to vote in the poll , last time we had a lot of guys confirm just for the sake of it though they very well knew they wouldnt make it .. Hoping to see a way better turn out this time around ..
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 09:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

I wouldnt mind another meet after the monsoon....say somewhere in october.
Im in depending on the timing.

Drifter
drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 10:02   #3
BANNED

Hi,

I wouldnt mind but I wont be in a position to confirm right now. Being married means I do not have the liberty to take off anytime. Lets not do it during vacation time else like this time too will have to be with the family.

Please add one more option that is can confirm last min or say a week before the date as once we vote we cannot change the option.

Viper
viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 10:11   #4
Senior - BHPian

This is pointless. The next time, just announce the meet a week or two in advance and let those who can make it participate. We let a thread run for 3 months only to get the same results, so why bother?

Drop the idea, and its too early to talk about another National Meet.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 10:20   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
This is pointless. The next time, just announce the meet a week or two in advance and let those who can make it participate. We let a thread run for 3 months only to get the same results, so why bother?

Drop the idea, and its too early to talk about another National Meet.
Well, agreed but what i wanted to know is what would be the ideal dates that would allow maximum participation and also a centralized location for members from all over the country ..
Old 3rd June 2006, 14:33   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hey Mclaren it's really hard to commit anything since I am really busy at most times with my businesses. Another thing is that if the meet is somewhere in North India it would be easier for me to attend or commit since flying down to Goa for me is hard even at the best of times due to time/planning issues.

But anyways I would really like to attend the next meet but won't be in a position to commit anything before hand.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 14:34   #7
Jay
BHPian

It would be better if we discussed when ( Feasible Dates ) and where to have a National meet instead of how many would want to come...

while deciding the dates/place also to be kept in mind is the weather conditions of that place and whether its season/off season
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 14:53   #8
Senior - BHPian

i will make it specially its GOA Unless I Have Exams Which i DOubt.

Rev
revtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 15:10   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Me Me. but cant make it if its gonna happen in another 2-3 months time.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 20:46   #10
BANNED

Ok , why dont u guys come up with ideas of feasable dates and locations so that it would help us decide on where the next meet could be held ??
Old 3rd June 2006, 22:52   #11
Senior - BHPian

mclaren, dont start planning for the next meet now, man, its not even a week since this one!!! Going at this rate, youll start booking rooms too!!!!
islero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2006, 01:53   #12
BHPian

the funny thing is some of us not even posting on the meet threads are actually alwayz there and thats what i call dedication unlike a few of us in high positions who brag about making it everywhere and not even turning up on the weekly meets...I got one thing to say.....Make your own decisions,be men sometimes
nitroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2006, 01:55   #13
BHPian

saw the poll too but 2l8Uloose?.... likewise due likewise...
nitroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2006, 02:03   #14
BHPian

Well ................ where actually is the meet going to be held??
Lets C .,........... if resources allow.... i'll come too.
Jatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2006, 09:01   #15
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx
the funny thing is some of us not even posting on the meet threads are actually alwayz there and thats what i call dedication unlike a few of us in high positions who brag about making it everywhere and not even turning up on the weekly meets...I got one thing to say.....Make your own decisions,be men sometimes

Hey ,

Would you mind clarifying the comment, and specify who you are implying about. In your own words "Be a man" and be direct man no point talking in riddles.

Viper

Last edited by viper : 7th June 2006 at 09:04.
viper is offline   Reply With Quote