Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Where should the 1st December MH Mega Meet be organised?
Lonavala (same ole same ole!) 49 74.24%
Aurangabad (something new!) 17 25.76%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10th December 2013, 15:45   #256
BHPian

Default Re: The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it

First of All brilliant Pics by All. Had an awesome time driving on the E-Way after such a long time. Was good fun driving in the looooong convoy to Pawna as well.

I did manage to capture some pictures but am unable to put them up thanks to the time crunch at work. Hoping to put them up tonight or tomorrow night mostly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_Torq View Post
I just couldn't wait to put this up!

I had no idea you were taking a video. Had I known I would have provided a little more aural pleasure than the constant FFE drone, and turned the stereo to Mute.

The song that's playing is HIM - In the Nightside of Eden, in case any of you were wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepzkonnected View Post
YP it is Sir, how come I never spotted a T-BHP sticker so far!
Hey I too work in YP, come there everyday in fact. My car is usually parked near the canteen. I'm surprised you have not spotted it yet. I've seen a Stickered Red Spark and a Silver Santro also, are you one of them by any chance ?

We can meet up today itself. Ping me on sametime, ID three - six - nine - six - four - nine.

Regards,
SuperBee
SuperBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2013, 16:45   #257
NMS
BHPian

Default Re: The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Pics part#2:

That's NMS's Storme.
Attachment 1174497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameervg View Post
Hi all,

Few snaps from my cam:

Storme from Pune
Attachment 1175093
Thanks for the Lovely Pics guys !

Was a wonderful meet and it was certainly great to be able to meet people who we interact in the virtual space often.
NMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2013, 01:34   #258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBee View Post

I had no idea you were taking a video. Had I known I would have provided a little more aural pleasure than the constant FFE drone, and turned the stereo to Mute.
What else can be aurally more pleasing to a motorhead than a full system FFE on full chat?

Quote:
The song that's playing is HIM - In the Nightside of Eden, in case any of you were wondering.

Regards,
SuperBee
Yep. Thanks for sharing that. I'll put it up in the description too.
Turbo_Torq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2013, 11:47   #259

Quote:
My car is usually parked near the canteen. I'm surprised you have not spotted it yet. I've seen a Stickered Red Spark and a Silver Santro also, are you one of them by any chance ?
I generally take the inner route to canteen so dont pass by the parking lot. No, am not amongst those, my Vista D90 is not stickered yet.
deepzkonnected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2013, 17:36   #260
BHPian

Amazing pics. Missed another meet :(. Penalty for a long absence from the forums due to work. Damn!!!
centaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2013, 16:28   #261
BHPian

Met Swapnil(swapszone) today. He told me that some people were interested in our mini-meets. So as a reminder, we have a mini-meet tonight at 7 outside Hiranandani school(old building). For details, visit this link: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...hpians-53.html (Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians)
All those who are interested to join us are most welcome

Last edited by amansanc : 13th December 2013 at 16:29.
amansanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2013, 02:09   #262
BHPian

So finally I have got the time to upload some pictures of the Mega Meet. First ever outing with my new Nikon so please be Gentle.

Sincere apologies for the massive delay. After spending weeks of 12 hours shifts I finally was able to take some time out and process some of the Images.

Also, I must reiterate what great fun this meet turned out to be. Had an amazing time driving along with BHPians, the tunnel blasts with the free flow echoing, and of course the Sound-Off in the parking. I believe the Elantra and the Swift were tied for the first place in the Sound-Off?

Anyways, here go the Pics -

Couple of Group Shots I took just after we parked the cars.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0065.jpg
The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0002.jpg

Interesting sign noticed while walking towards the resort.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0014.jpg

The two Tsi's.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0062.jpg

Pritam's Octy and Rishi's Cruze, two mature cars looking, well, mature.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0084.jpg

So we climbed a hill to get better snaps, while others concentrated on meditation

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0096.jpg

Another Group Shot.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0073.jpg

The two loudest cars of the day.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0111.jpg

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0115.jpg

My Swift.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0131.jpg

Pretty white backsides.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0141.jpg

Couple of shots of the Tsi's in front of Sunny's.

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0151.jpg

The *new* MH Mega Meet Thread- 1st December 2013- UPDATE: Poll closed- Lonavla it is!-dsc_0156.jpg

Some urgent work at home meant I had to leave in the middle of Lunch, so unfortunately no pictures of the people at lunch, or the group shot.

However, had great fun and now I'm itching for another such drive+meet. Hoping to get in on one more mega meet in January.

Regards,
SuperBee
SuperBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2013, 02:37   #263
BHPian

Nice clicks Raghav!! Glad you got the time to upload! Oye turbo_torq, I'm still waiting for your pics!
About the next meet, any thoughts on the location? I'm suggesting Daman or Dahanu/Bordi.
nishantbhatia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2013, 08:47   #264
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Superbee, really nice pictures.

Especially loved the GT TSi pics and the FFE Swift pic with the out-of-focus Elantra in the background.
SDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2013, 01:22   #265
BHPian

Those are some awesome shots Raghav; I'd told you the other day too. Nice compositing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantbhatia84 View Post
Oye turbo_torq, I'm still waiting for your pics!
About the next meet, any thoughts on the location? I'm suggesting Daman or Dahanu/Bordi.
Sorry nishant. Actually, the pics were 'lost' all these days due to a mix-up. I've got 'em back and will put them up indeed.

Daman won't be doable in a single day, IMO. The guys were discussing the need and possibility of a drinks meet.
Turbo_Torq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2014, 00:34   #266
BHPian

Hello everyone! It's been almost 4 months since the last Mega - meet happened! Are there any plans of having another soon? I'd say it's time! Any ideas?
Old 4th April 2014, 15:37   #267
BHPian

Quote:
Hello everyone! It's been almost 4 months since the last Mega - meet happened! Are there any plans of having another soon? I'd say it's time! Any ideas?
Planning for the next Mega Meet During the Monsoon. Please keep checking the forums.
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2014, 17:07   #268
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
Planning for the next Mega Meet During the Monsoon. Please keep checking the forums.
Eagerly waiting for it
Swapnil, anything that brings the meet location towards borders of neighbouring states for us Kannada, Goan folks would be fun too!

EDIT: Monsoon and Sahyadri makes great combo. Will keep following this thread to see if there are any dates I can converge my home trip with. Thanks.

Last edited by abirnale : 4th April 2014 at 17:14.
abirnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2014, 12:51   #269
BHPian

So I guess there's a Monsoon Meet + Drive happening on the 27th July! Venue is TBD. Let's start collating a list of attendees here!
Old 3rd July 2014, 22:53   #270
BHPian

Quote:
So I guess there's a Monsoon Meet + Drive happening on the 27th July! Venue is TBD. Let's start collating a list of attendees here!

Hey Nishant. A new thread will be created for the same one everything get finalised by Sunday. So keep watching this space.

Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote