Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 20th June 2006, 01:19   #1
BHPian

Exclamation Drive your own car around the Indy Oval...

http://formula1.com/race/news/4512/760.html
Here's a very good incentive to make it to the USA Meet guys comeee on. Come one come all, get your lazy backsides out here!!!
Check out this link

BTW Mod's sorry this is more at home in the USA meet topic but no-one's looking there so i raised another one here about this drive especially!
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2006, 12:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Sorry pal but ovals don't interest me one bit. If you really want to meet abroad, lets do it at the Nurburgring - Nordschleife. Only prob is, theres no saying hw many will make it back. LOL

PS : Are there any members from Germany?

Shan2nu
Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2006, 23:36   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
Sorry pal but ovals don't interest me one bit. If you really want to meet abroad, lets do it at the Nurburgring - Nordschleife. Only prob is, theres no saying hw many will make it back. LOL

PS : Are there any members from Germany?

Shan2nu
bud ...they definitely don't interest me either but an opportunity to drive on an international level racetrack doesnt come every second day...i'm just trying to gather people from US for the US meet. That thread has practically died out. except for 1day and mpower who're the only active one's! meanwhile how be you? how be the vtec?
highwayblaze is offline   Reply With Quote