Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2013, 18:08   #1
Senior - BHPian
 
sameerg001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dwarka, Delhi
Posts: 1,499
Thanked: 417 Times
Default Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

Hello everyone,

Been more then a month since we met at the last meet, which itself was quite a blast. So here, i am proposing a meet on Sunday, i.e 22nd of December, in Delhi itself.

The preferred venue is any Mc.D or cafe coffee Day outlet, at cp preferably. Being heart of Delhi, it'll kinda center point of everyone.

The time preferred is morning, i.e we meet up at 9-30 AM, so that we can wind up by 11-30 max. Also, after the meet, we can head for a small photoshoot at India gate or at any nearby location.

So, who all are up for this one?
sameerg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 18:25   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
ad3952n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Noida (U.P)
Posts: 1,583
Thanked: 1,835 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Hello everyone,

The preferred venue is any Mc.D or cafe coffee Day outlet, at cp preferably. Being heart of Delhi, it'll kinda center point of everyone.

The time preferred is morning, i.e we meet up at 9-30 AM, so that we can wind up by 11-30 max. Also, after the meet, we can head for a small photoshoot at India gate or at any nearby location.
Timing is probably a hurdle. As discussed lets keep it at 4:30pm since fog is there in morning and being a winter sunday no one will be so FAST in getting up and some may be Furious on this too.

thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 18:26   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
sameerg001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dwarka, Delhi
Posts: 1,499
Thanked: 417 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post

Timing is probably a hurdle. As discussed lets keep it at 4:30pm since fog is there in morning and being a winter sunday no one will be so FAST in getting up and some may be Furious on this too.

thanks

AD
4-30, was not helping. Let's see what others have to say on this before coming to conclusion.
sameerg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 18:35   #4
BHPian
 
Biraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NCR
Posts: 545
Thanked: 960 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

Morning works well for me. McD outlet at Janpath is spacious and has ample space for parking too. There's Fiat caffe too but not sure what time it opens and whether the Caffe inside is still operational. The last time I visited they had run out of coffee
Biraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 18:41   #5
BHPian
 
samarth.bhatia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 412
Thanked: 291 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

Always good to catch up with everyone. Sunday around 11:30 would probably be a better time - less cold, less foggy = better attendance.

And let's try and not have a McDonald's / Municipal Corporation of Delhi meet this time.. How about some other things edible? Say pizza? Lol

Wengers/Caventers at CP is a good morning option, many options available for afternoon.
CP not an option for evening - Khan market is better - only due to the traffic situation.

Cheers,
Sam
samarth.bhatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 18:57   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
sameerg001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dwarka, Delhi
Posts: 1,499
Thanked: 417 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraj View Post
Morning works well for me. McD outlet at Janpath is spacious and has ample space for parking too. There's Fiat caffe too but not sure what time it opens and whether the Caffe inside is still operational. The last time I visited they had run out of coffee
Even, I prefer the MC.D outlet at janpath, no issue with parking too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samarth.bhatia View Post
Always good to catch up with everyone. Sunday around 11:30 would probably be a better time - less cold, less foggy = better attendance.

And let's try and not have a McDonald's / Municipal Corporation of Delhi meet this time.. How about some other things edible? Say pizza? Lol

Wengers/Caventers at CP is a good morning option, many options available for afternoon.
CP not an option for evening - Khan market is better - only due to the traffic situation.

Cheers,
Sam
11-30 is too late, by any chance i'll have to leave by that time. And regarding, wengers and Caventers, they are good but definitely not a place where we can enjoy the meet. They're too small, other option is pizza hut but again parking issue on cp outer circle.
sameerg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 19:09   #7
BHPian
 
Samar117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 85
Thanked: 483 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

I guess let us first decide if it's supposed to be in the morning or evening and THEN decide on the venue?
Samar117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 19:20   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
sameerg001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dwarka, Delhi
Posts: 1,499
Thanked: 417 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samar117 View Post
I guess let us first decide if it's supposed to be in the morning or evening and THEN decide on the venue?
Morning, would be preferred I guess. Evening being sunday, many of us will have prior commitments. For me its morning.
sameerg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 19:24   #9
Senior - BHPian
 
ad3952n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Noida (U.P)
Posts: 1,583
Thanked: 1,835 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

I am in for it. Lets hope for a good turnout.

thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 21:11   #10
BHPian
 
Samar117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 85
Thanked: 483 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

Like Samarth pointed out, best to keep it around 11:30 I guess then
Samar117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 21:17   #11
Senior - BHPian
 
ad3952n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Noida (U.P)
Posts: 1,583
Thanked: 1,835 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
I am in for it. Lets hope for a good turnout.
Sameer I think Samar and Samarth sound sense. But since you need to leave by 11:30am so why not hold meet at 10:30am? Its winter time so never know about the fog. Early morning will have low attendants for sure.

thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 21:31   #12
Senior - BHPian
 
sameerg001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dwarka, Delhi
Posts: 1,499
Thanked: 417 Times
Default

Okay, let's make it 10"o clock then, so that we can ensure that meet gets started by 10-30, i'll leave at 11-30. You guys can carry on then.

What say?
sameerg001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 21:36   #13
Senior - BHPian
 
ad3952n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Noida (U.P)
Posts: 1,583
Thanked: 1,835 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

Fine enough. We all shall assemble by 10am or max by 10:15am. Lets work out a place for meet.
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 22:11   #14
Senior - BHPian
 
mayankk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 4,056
Thanked: 3,246 Times
Default

There's a joint in yashwant place, "its 9".
Had brekker there last weekend. For about 300 bucks a head, you guys may want to check it out. I liked it, you should see the menu on zomato.I'll also try and make it.
mayankk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2013, 22:42   #15
BHPian
 
devilwearsprada's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GoonGaon
Posts: 418
Thanked: 601 Times
Default re: Delhi-NCR Team-BHP meet. 22nd December, 2013

I would say a 11:30 meet is good. Considering its not easy for everybody to wake up that early on Sunday's.
devilwearsprada is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delhi NCR Team-BHP Meet: Sunday, December 21, 2014 sidindica The Team-BHP Meet Section 12 25th March 2015 11:57
For Tata UV Owners : Expedition from Delhi -> Jaipur (22nd to 25th December 2012) GTO Street Experiences 0 23rd November 2012 18:01
Report: Team-BHP Delhi/NCR meet @ 23.04.2006 iraghava The Team-BHP Meet Section 40 15th May 2006 10:55
Delhi/Noida/NCR Team BHP Meet? iraghava The Team-BHP Meet Section 207 26th April 2006 07:54
Delhi/Noida/NCR Team BHP Meet? naveendhyani The Team-BHP Meet Section 3 19th April 2006 12:05


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:18.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks