Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 15th January 2014, 22:04   #76
BHPian

Default Re: Delhi Meet & Cause Initiative: Blanket and Clothes distribution Drive - 12th Jan

Waiting for the pics.
SaurabhSaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2014, 13:20   #77
BHPian

Default Re: Delhi Meet & Cause Initiative: Blanket and Clothes distribution Drive - 12th Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaurabhSaran View Post
Waiting for the pics.
There you go: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1923923&type=1

Mods: Please allow this link for now. In case it can not be allowed, please do advise. Images will be uploaded on the Team-Bhp server shortly.

Cheers,
Sam
samarth.bhatia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2014, 12:03   #78
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Do we have some pics of Keshav distributing clothes!

Given how he was mobbed, we were worried about roadside people taking him away also once he finished up!!!
Glad to hear this (the opposite of the concern i raised earlier in the thread of there not being enough people to distribute to!)

Any pics guys?

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2014, 12:12   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Glad to hear this (the opposite of the concern i raised earlier in the thread of there not being enough people to distribute to!)

Any pics guys?

cya
R
As per the suggestion of AD, Samar and other BHPians, pics were not taken when we were distributing the clothes.

-
SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
Hi Utsav and Samar, There is a small personal thought I want to put forward with regards to the Blanket distribution specificly i.e When this distribution will be in process then can we avoid clicking snaps of it because I feel clicking pics while doing this noble deed would reduce the importance of the cause and make it a sort of glamourous affair. However after the distribution we all can proceed further for the regular activities of our meet like breakfast and photoshoot. Having said this; I am still open to your views.

thanks

AD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samar117 View Post
I agree with AD. Not to make it a glamorous affair. Maybe a click of us together with the clothes, that's all.
We still haven't decided the time for the meet.
SaurabhSaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2014, 18:30   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Any pics guys?
Hi Rehaan, Actually it was my suggestion to avoid clicking pics for this humble cause as I felt it would reduce the importance of this great deed. However, a facebook link has been updated on this thread for pics of the meet so you may check out the pics there.

Thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2014, 09:45   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Do we have some pics of Keshav distributing clothes!

Given how he was mobbed, we were worried about roadside people taking him away also once he finished up!!!
I am glad that there weren't any pics taken of me being mobbed! But some pics should be uploaded here too.

Utsav please share some pics here.
keshavarora is offline   Reply With Quote