Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 25th July 2006, 11:37   #151
BHPian

I may be able to make it depending on my travel plans.. Will confirm on Friday..
Old 25th July 2006, 11:46   #152
BHPian

I do not understand the necessity of meeting and then driving to a unknown destination in probably 10 - 15 cars, I feel it is a waste of fuel, insteead I feel we should meet in apublic place say M g road, or any other busy road early in the moring by 9 or 10 park all cars together put up a banner saying team bhp meet, if costs permit a sticker on every car saying Team bhp, this way a lot of news gets around, might eevn get a little press , get notices form a association kind of thing , where we get special privellages in dealer workshops or while buyinga new car, other people who do not know about team bhp will get to know , these are purely my feelings, if any one can improve on this idea great
Old 25th July 2006, 12:24   #153
BHPian

c'mon people..what's takin us so long to decide on a place ?
i'am certainly in for the meet..wudnt wanna miss it.
ok here's a suggestion. can all of us drive down to bheemeshwari and do some river rafting ?

Wake up guys...mclaren.. what's happennin bro?
Old 25th July 2006, 12:56   #154
DRC
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCX
Hmmm, we seem to have a reasonable number of members for the 29th.

1 freakrz
2 The Wolf
3 mclaren1885
4 memo45_m
5 psycho
6 v1p3r
7 Tadukuttan
8 Jay
9 Vensum
10 Souravbasu
11 Me
12 DRC? Could you please confirm if you can make it?
13 Harrie? Could you too?

This ain't too bad.
Cool, seems like it might happen this weekend.

TC
YES!! Atleast this time, I will!
Old 25th July 2006, 13:37   #155
DRC
BHPian

Hey, a thirteen member party, I am getting superstitious!!
Old 25th July 2006, 13:43   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.prashanth
I do not understand the necessity of meeting and then driving to a unknown destination in probably 10 - 15 cars, I feel it is a waste of fuel, insteead I feel we should meet in apublic place say M g road, or any other busy road early in the moring by 9 or 10 park all cars together put up a banner saying team bhp meet, if costs permit a sticker on every car saying Team bhp, this way a lot of news gets around, might eevn get a little press , get notices form a association kind of thing , where we get special privellages in dealer workshops or while buyinga new car, other people who do not know about team bhp will get to know , these are purely my feelings, if any one can improve on this idea great

Although I am not able to make it for this weekend, I oculdnt agree with u more on this point.
Old 25th July 2006, 13:59   #157
BHPian

Quote:
whose going to make the banner..?
Old 25th July 2006, 16:06   #158
BHPian

Tried to post something to the Laura trouble thread... And it landed here by mistake... Removed it, but how do i delete this post fully?

Last edited by tadukuttan : 25th July 2006 at 16:09.
Old 25th July 2006, 16:09   #159
BHPian

somebody design it ,put it on cd i will get it made on vinyl, but think of a place where we will get noticed on a sunday morning
Old 25th July 2006, 19:08   #160
TCX
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,
each person has his own views and opinions, so I respect yours. I agree with everything, except the publicity part. I just want to have a great drive, some fun and be one with the machines we're in, and share it with people like us. We're always talking about how a vehicle performs, its handling and the sorts, but don't you want to physically try their performance and have fun with like minded people? Even though I believe this, I'm open to any activity that will be organised on this weekend.

TC
Old 25th July 2006, 19:11   #161
TCX
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC
Hey, a thirteen member party, I am getting superstitious!!
1 freakrz
2 The Wolf
3 mclaren1885
4 memo45_m
5 psycho
6 v1p3r
7 Tadukuttan
8 Jay
9 Vensum
10 Souravbasu
11 Me
12 DRC
13 Harrie? Could you confirm if you would be joining us this weekend?
14 The Matrix

Fourteen, now. Damn, I liked the idea of thirteen!

P.S-Honestly, you kinda gave me the chills when you pointed that out.

TC

Last edited by TCX : 25th July 2006 at 19:12.
Old 26th July 2006, 01:06   #162
Senior - BHPian

If you guys are ok, can we make it Sunday? I'm personally ok with Saturday, but some of us may find it easier on a holiday. Less traffic too.
Old 26th July 2006, 09:43   #163
TCX
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
If you guys are ok, can we make it Sunday? I'm personally ok with Saturday, but some of us may find it easier on a holiday. Less traffic too.
I'm game. But we gotta decide on the date soon or it might end up like last weekend.

TC
Old 26th July 2006, 09:50   #164
BHPian

Sunday is fine here as well. And like TCX said, lets decide please...
Old 26th July 2006, 11:51   #165
Jay
BHPian

Cant make it if its on Sunday.....
Saturday i'm in for the meet, Sunday i'm out.....
Closed Thread