Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 13th July 2006, 23:27   #16
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Yaaron!! driving on Expressway was indeed quite fun.... and yes lets have a change in our plans and everyone get water to drink please.
aZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2006, 23:32   #17
BHPian

Is baar Main zaroor aaonga..!

NFC and Radison both closer...Don't watch Moto-Sports..! Dekh lo..whatever the plan is...However this is just a suggestion just in case we could have this next week 23 July...toh kaisa rehta..no nothing in particular...!
wolfinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2006, 23:33   #18
Senior - BHPian

i will get my school water bottle filled with tang...............lol
low_bass_makker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2006, 23:41   #19
aZa
Senior - BHPian

lol LBM !!! this time u please stay back for the RACEDAY, Chicane is a lot of fun when everyone is there. last time around 50% of ppl didn't show up for raceday and missed out on meeting Arush, Gunbir, Jasdeep , Manik and all the other ppl who showup later at spicemall. We nearly caused a traffic jam outside as everyone wanted to know where that LOUD bassy sound was coming from

SO EVERYONE please try to stay back for the RACEDAY viewing either at CHICANE (SPICE MALL NOIDA) or NFC. Going dutch the bills usually come out to a very decent Rs100-200 per head, which shouldn't be much for anyone. Come on guys we will be looking forward a big turnout for the raceday this time.
aZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2006, 23:47   #20
Senior - BHPian

aZa I can call the red skoda again had a talk with he owner he lives in fbd. And I have meet him twice. I think he could surely join us and we could have two bassy car there ..........lol
Old 14th July 2006, 00:01   #21
Senior - BHPian

Guys call whoever you like just make sure we know about how many people are turning up. As for 23rd I don't know I am not going to be available.

However can some people come up with some new plans for this meet?? New venues, activities etc. And please no Gurgaon it's simply not workable.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 00:53   #22
BHPian

Smile

sunday sounds good chappies. am off a few days later so would love to meet up. if it's a firm plan then i get the black beauty out of the garage tomorrow and start cleaning her up!! she's been locked away way too long!

firm up the plans and lets go for it

PS - Sec -18 parking lot would be ideal!
Captain Pings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 09:53   #23
BHPian

lets meet at sect 18 parking lot check out the rides click a few pics and then head out to pebble st. for race day .... GO SHUMI GO
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 12:17   #24
BHPian

hello, i am kind of new to this place, what the whole meet about ? jus hanging out and stuff ? would be really interested in joining in .
200mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 13:07   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200mph
hello, i am kind of new to this place, what the whole meet about ? jus hanging out and stuff ? would be really interested in joining in .
Hey 200mph the meet's are all about meeting fellow petrol heads, checking out their rides and just chatting about our favourite subject - Cars!!! We usually proceed after the meet to a nice pub to watch the F1 race and then onwards to home!

You would be most welcome to join us and all you have to do is PM me your Cell no. and name and I will keep you posted on the details.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 13:19   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
aZa I can call the red skoda again had a talk with he owner he lives in fbd. And I have meet him twice. I think he could surely join us and we could have two bassy car there ..........lol
I have been quiet on this issue so far but this is just pushing it over the edge.

Dude you stalked the owner! When you saw the pics of the car online you noted down the registration number and roamed around faridabad for four days before you finally hunted the car down! The guard turned you back the first time coz the owner didnt know you and you came back around the second time, when you managed to see his car and tell him your expert comments. And the reason why you wanted to do that was because it was a Hertz setup.

If you wanted to see the car you could have just asked me in the first place and i would have arranged it. I was supposed to give delivery of the car that evening. The only reason i got the car there was to give a visual treat to my fellow tbhpain friends, which turned out to be a huge mistake because of you. Everyone else was at the meet, everyone else saw the car and appreciated it, and so could have you.

Thankfully the owner is a sober chap and i was able to explain the whole situation to him. I dont have any grudges against you but the level to which you stooped was not pretty. Secondly please dont deny any of this because a lot of people know about it already, only no one wants to say it in your face. So the next time around, just try and avoid stalking people.

Rest assured, i will be making it to the meet.

Arush
autopsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 13:51   #27
Senior - BHPian

yaar arush kya ho gaya yaar. I did not have that intension. I am just a ICE fan thats all. Last time at the meet I could see the car and i was very disappointed at that , even aza and ishan called me up to see the car , also ishan told me that u wanted to see me. But sorry I was more than half way back. I was very desparate to listen to the car as it was a spl setup , and u know I love spl setup. Thats why when i saw it was a fbd car I thought i could easliy manage to audition it. So I asked my few friends about it and vola it was just few min drive away from me.

Ok when I first went to the guys house he was asleep as he was having a back problem as i was told . The next day we went to his house and saw his car. I really appriciated the install. and even told him that it one of a kind in whole of the country!!!! The sound was clean and undistorted. The install was clean and neat nothing compared to any install I have seen in my life. I even told the owner that the stuff installed in this car is very good quality.

If u had such thing in mind u would have pm me on the same day u thought of it. I would have clear told u about it. I have no problem with u or any one on this forum. This forum is a nice place to stay and I love posting comment on it.

I again apolozie , If u think I have made a mistake........

Cheers now and would be glad to meet u on the meet........
Old 14th July 2006, 14:16   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
yaar arush kya ho gaya yaar. I did not have that intension. I am just a ICE fan thats all. Last time at the meet I could see the car and i was very disappointed at that , even aza and ishan called me up to see the car , also ishan told me that u wanted to see me. But sorry I was more than half way back. I was very desparate to listen to the car as it was a spl setup , and u know I love spl setup. Thats why when i saw it was a fbd car I thought i could easliy manage to audition it. So I asked my few friends about it and vola it was just few min drive away from me.

Ok when I first went to the guys house he was asleep as he was having a back problem as i was told . The next day we went to his house and saw his car. I really appriciated the install. and even told him that it one of a kind in whole of the country!!!! The sound was clean and undistorted. The install was clean and neat nothing compared to any install I have seen in my life. I even told the owner that the stuff installed in this car is very good quality.

If u had such thing in mind u would have pm me on the same day u thought of it. I would have clear told u about it. I have no problem with u or any one on this forum. This forum is a nice place to stay and I love posting comment on it.

I again apolozie , If u think I have made a mistake........

Cheers now and would be glad to meet u on the meet........
come on boys ,,,,,, "CANT WE ALL BE FRIENDS"
arush.... cool that you are gonna be there ,,, love the accord that you did up...
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 15:33   #29
BHPian

cheers for our next meet
well am half in ,,,, as am half married and lot of unfulfilled promises and SUNDAY IS A HOLIDAY,, still I will try my best to be there...
n ya done body graphics,on SERA using a new steel hairline finish vinyl.. will love to show up !!!
lets see.... and ya dont count me in for the chicane,, I have to leave aftr meeting u guys..
from our last experience I have a suggestion to meeting point,
since it was too hot that day, kinda difficult, so why not we shift our meeting point to any basement parking....
wt say??
Cheers again
Wadhwa Ajay
a4_attitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 16:22   #30

I thought with this big *** picture X would mark the Spot!

Well 5:30 sounds doable!
ashishg2dec is offline   Reply With Quote