Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2014, 11:16   #151
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 922 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Added my name to the confirmed list.

Confirmed (Mumbai):

Meeting at Borivali:
1. swapszone + family: Honda City
2. nishantbhatia84 + Wife: Red Figo
- Dad + friend: Beige Figo
- 2 friends + spouses: Car TBD
3. EagleEye: Skoda Laura
4. kn09 + friends: Toyota Fortuner
5. rohitj92: Maruti Dzire vxi
6. speedy: S4 (turning back early)

Meeting at Mulund check naka:
1. dieselritzer + friends: Maruti Suzuki Ritz
2. siddharthdeb + amansanc: Volkswagen Vento
3. vvb8530 + friends: Honda City
4: minimalist
5. dzired
6. iliketurtles + only very slightly better half : VW Jetta
- Friends: Audi A4
7. ~HONDA~ + Wife & Son : Hyundai Verna
8. adishenoy + Cartman: Maruti Suzuki Estilo
9. Yash Jain + 1(Maybe): Skoda Laura

Meeting directly at Majiwada:
1. latentpotential + family: Maruti Suzuki Swift / Ertiga
2. yaniv14 + wife: Hyundai Verna
3. deepak2579 + family: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga

Meeting at Murbad:
1. engrohit + family: Renault Duster
All the pune Bhpians will also join us at Murbad.

Meeting location unknown:
1. Fordrocam: Honda City
2. Viper: VW Vento
3. SnS_12 + wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
4. us.dash + family: Maruti Dzire
5. vsundep + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
6. damore: Toyota Corolla Altis
7. slamnos: Maruti Suzuki Swift
8. Icarus_Daft + Family: Honda Amaze
- Friend + Family: Same car

Confirmed (Pune):
Please decide a meeting point. And one of you should become the coordinator. Makes things easier.
1. Ajitsingh208: ??
2. RitzVXI + Wife + [couple of friends/family members] : MS Ritz
3. INJAXN + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift

Tentative (Mumbai + Pune):
1. SDP: XUV5OO
2. rakesh_r + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
3. Turbo_torq + kdp95: Fiesta/Indigo
- friend + family: Figo
- friend + mo' friends: Swift
4. sa_kiran: Honda City?
5. PlatzdaTurbo: Audi A4 3.0 / Skoda Laura
6. Desmosedici: Gypsy
7. Ketan T: VW Polo
8. BHP : Toyota Fortuner
9. balenopower: Honda City
10. Lamboguy: VW Jetta / Honda City
11. StrangeWizard: Chevrolet Beat
12. powertrain: Maruti Suzuki SX4
13. Dodge_Viper: i10

I would be turning back early as i have family commitments to attend too.

Last edited by speedy : 24th July 2014 at 11:17.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 13:40   #152
BHPian
 
nishantbhatia84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 238 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Nice list created by Aman! So we have 8 confirmed members meeting at Borivali. A slight change from my side: My dad most probably won't be able to make it on Saturday due to ill-health, and I'll be leaving early, post breakfast as have other commitments.
nishantbhatia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 15:54   #153
Senior - BHPian
 
PlatzdaTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,304
Thanked: 314 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Confirmed !

Confirmed (Mumbai):

Meeting at Borivali:
1. swapszone + family: Honda City
2. nishantbhatia84 + Wife: Red Figo
- Dad + friend: Beige Figo
- 2 friends + spouses: Car TBD
3. EagleEye: Skoda Laura
4. kn09 + friends: Toyota Fortuner
5. rohitj92: Maruti Dzire vxi
6. speedy: S4 (turning back early)

Meeting at Mulund check naka:
1. dieselritzer + friends: Maruti Suzuki Ritz
2. siddharthdeb + amansanc: Volkswagen Vento
3. vvb8530 + friends: Honda City
4: minimalist
5. dzired
6. iliketurtles + only very slightly better half : VW Jetta
- Friends: Audi A4
7. ~HONDA~ + Wife & Son : Hyundai Verna
8. adishenoy + Cartman: Maruti Suzuki Estilo
9. Yash Jain + 1(Maybe): Skoda Laura

Meeting directly at Majiwada:
1. latentpotential + family: Maruti Suzuki Swift / Ertiga
2. yaniv14 + wife: Hyundai Verna
3. deepak2579 + family: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
4. PlatzdaTurbo + F50 + Dippy: A4 3.0 TDi
5. Rohan Merchant: BMW 530d


Meeting at Murbad:
1. engrohit + family: Renault Duster
All the pune Bhpians will also join us at Murbad.

Meeting location unknown:
1. Fordrocam: Honda City
2. Viper: VW Vento
3. SnS_12 + wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
4. us.dash + family: Maruti Dzire
5. vsundep + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
6. damore: Toyota Corolla Altis
7. slamnos: Maruti Suzuki Swift
8. Icarus_Daft + Family: Honda Amaze
- Friend + Family: Same car

Confirmed (Pune):
Please decide a meeting point. And one of you should become the coordinator. Makes things easier.
1. Ajitsingh208: ??
2. RitzVXI + Wife + [couple of friends/family members] : MS Ritz
3. INJAXN + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift

Tentative (Mumbai + Pune):
1. SDP: XUV5OO
2. rakesh_r + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
3. Turbo_torq + kdp95: Fiesta/Indigo
- friend + family: Figo
- friend + mo' friends: Swift
4. sa_kiran: Honda City?
5. Desmosedici: Gypsy
6. Ketan T: VW Polo
7. BHP : Toyota Fortuner
8. balenopower: Honda City
9. Lamboguy: VW Jetta / Honda City
10. StrangeWizard: Chevrolet Beat
11. powertrain: Maruti Suzuki SX4
12. Dodge_Viper: i10
13. Lamborghini - Skoda Laura


Also added Dbhpian 'Lamborghini' to the tentative list. Incase we are running a few minutes late we will catch up with the rest of you. The Laura, 530D & myself are turning back a little after breakfast or so depending on the time

Last edited by PlatzdaTurbo : 24th July 2014 at 16:14.
PlatzdaTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 16:11   #154
Distinguished - BHPian
 
karan561's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,635
Thanked: 8,505 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Tentative !

If i come will bring the Fortuner for this one
karan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 17:45   #155
BHPian
 
amansanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 431
Thanked: 645 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

UPDATED LIST!! Please use this list from now on.

Looks like this is going to be bigger than the Mega Meet!! Thank you swapszone for the precise planning. Hoping that the drive would be great fun

Confirmed (Mumbai):

Meeting at Borivali:
1. swapszone + Family: Honda City
2. nishantbhatia84 + wife: Ford Figo
3. nishantbhatia’s friends (Non Member) + Wives: Car TBD
4. Eagle eye + Family: Skoda Laura
5. kn09 + Friends: Toyota Fortuner
6. rohitj92: Maruti Dzire
7. Fordrocam: Honda City
8. damore: Toyota Corolla Altis
9. SnS_12 + Wife: Maruti Swift
10. slamnos + Wife: Maruti Swift
11. speedy: Audi S4
12. Christopher Albuquerque (Non-Member) + Friends: Maruti Dzire
13. Tejas Gandhi (Non Member) + Family: Chevrolet Cruze

Meeting after Mulund check naka:
1. dieselritzer + Friends: Maruti Ritz
2. siddharthdeb + amansanc: VW Vento
3. vvb8530 + Friends: Honda City
4. iliketurtles + Wife: VW Jetta
5. iliketurtle’s Friends (Non Member): Audi A4
6. adishenoy + Cartman: Maruti Estilo
7. ~HONDA~ + Family: Hyundai Verna
8. vsundep + Wife: Maruti Swift
9: yashcosmos + Friend (maybe): Skoda Laura
10. Viper + dzired: Volkswagen Vento
11. Lamboguy: Honda City
12. minimalist

Meeting at Majiwada:
1. latentpotential + Family: Hyundai i10 AT / Maruti Ertiga/Swift
2. yaniv14 + Wife: Hyundai Verna
3. deepak2579 + Family: Maruti Ertiga
4. Platzda Turbo + F50 + Dippy: Audi A4 3.0
5. Rohan Merchant (Non Member): BMW 530D


Meeting directly at Murbad:
All the Pune folks join the group at Murbad. So adding there name to this list only.
1. engrohit + Family: Renault Duster (Driving down from Nashik)
2. Ritzvxi + Family: Maruti Ritz
3. INJAXN + Wife: Maruti Swift
4. john_doe + Family: Tata Nano
5. Ravindra Telkar (Non Member) + Wife: Toyota Fortuner

Meeting location unknown:
Please update where would you be joining the group.
1. Icarus daft+ Friends + Family: Honda Amaze
2. us.dash + Family: Maruti Dzire


Tentative list (Mumbai and Pune):
In case your plan gets confirmed, please update the list accordingly.
1. swapszone’s Cousin (Non Member) + Friends: Maruti Dzire
2. Turbo_Torq + kdp95: Ford Fiesta/Tata Indigo
3. Turbo_Torq’s Friend (Non Member) + Family: Ford Figo
4. Turbo_Torq’s Friend (Non Member) + Friends: Maruti Swift
5. Anuj Malandkar (Non Member): VW Polo
6. Karan Raite (Non Memer): Toyota Innova
7. SDP: Mahindra XUV5OO
8. rakesh_r + Wife: Maruti Swift
9: sa_kiran: Honda City
10. Desmosedici: Maruti Gypsy
11. Ketan_T: VW Polo
12. BHP: Toyota Fortuner
13. balenopower: Honda City
14. StrangeWizard: Chevrolet Beat
15. powertrain: Maruti SX4
16. Dodge_Viper: Hyundai i10
17. Lamborghini: Skoda Laura
18. Karan561: Toyota Fortuner


Cheers
amansanc
amansanc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 18:33   #156
BHPian
 
nishantbhatia84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 238 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Wow! The list keeps growing and growing!! This is gonna be one awesome drive & meet! Malshej is going to be TBHP'D!!
nishantbhatia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2014, 23:27   #157
Senior - BHPian
 
F150's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: PUNE
Posts: 1,571
Thanked: 629 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

What should be route for someone joining from Kharadi, PUNE ?
F150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 00:00   #158
BHPian
 
nishantbhatia84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 238 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
What should be route for someone joining from Kharadi, PUNE ?
Hi, this is the ideal route, however, I suggest you get in touch with the ones driving down from Pune as they're taking the route mentioned by Swapnil in previous posts. You can coordinate with the Pune guys and drive together as that'll be fun & safer as well!
Aman has shared the list of ones coming from Pune.
Attached Thumbnails
Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-1406226511288.jpg  

nishantbhatia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 00:20   #159
BHPian
 
swapszone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 65
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantbhatia84 View Post
Hi, this is the ideal route, however, I suggest you get in touch with the ones driving down from Pune as they're taking the route mentioned by Swapnil in previous posts. You can coordinate with the Pune guys and drive together as that'll be fun & safer as well!
Aman has shared the list of ones coming from Pune.

That would be an ideal route for the return journey. The Pune members are taking a longer route while coming so that they get to enjoy the Malshej Ghat.

The route mentioned here does not get Malshej Ghat.

Please get in touch with RitzVXI, for more details for the meeting point in Pune.

@RitzVXI... Please share your number with the Pune members.


Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 00:31   #160
BHPian
 
swapszone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 65
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Added my name to the confirmed list.

Confirmed (Mumbai):

Meeting at Borivali:
1. swapszone + family: Honda City
2. nishantbhatia84 + Wife: Red Figo
- Dad + friend: Beige Figo
- 2 friends + spouses: Car TBD
3. EagleEye: Skoda Laura
4. kn09 + friends: Toyota Fortuner
5. rohitj92: Maruti Dzire vxi
6. speedy: S4 (turning back early)

Meeting at Mulund check naka:
1. dieselritzer + friends: Maruti Suzuki Ritz
2. siddharthdeb + amansanc: Volkswagen Vento
3. vvb8530 + friends: Honda City
4: minimalist
5. dzired
6. iliketurtles + only very slightly better half : VW Jetta
- Friends: Audi A4
7. ~HONDA~ + Wife & Son : Hyundai Verna
8. adishenoy + Cartman: Maruti Suzuki Estilo
9. Yash Jain + 1(Maybe): Skoda Laura

Meeting directly at Majiwada:
1. latentpotential + family: Maruti Suzuki Swift / Ertiga
2. yaniv14 + wife: Hyundai Verna
3. deepak2579 + family: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga

Meeting at Murbad:
1. engrohit + family: Renault Duster
All the pune Bhpians will also join us at Murbad.

Meeting location unknown:
1. Fordrocam: Honda City
2. Viper: VW Vento
3. SnS_12 + wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
4. us.dash + family: Maruti Dzire
5. vsundep + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
6. damore: Toyota Corolla Altis
7. slamnos: Maruti Suzuki Swift
8. Icarus_Daft + Family: Honda Amaze
- Friend + Family: Same car

Confirmed (Pune):
Please decide a meeting point. And one of you should become the coordinator. Makes things easier.
1. Ajitsingh208: ??
2. RitzVXI + Wife + [couple of friends/family members] : MS Ritz
3. INJAXN + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift

Tentative (Mumbai + Pune):
1. SDP: XUV5OO
2. rakesh_r + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
3. Turbo_torq + kdp95: Fiesta/Indigo
- friend + family: Figo
- friend + mo' friends: Swift
4. sa_kiran: Honda City?
5. PlatzdaTurbo: Audi A4 3.0 / Skoda Laura
6. Desmosedici: Gypsy
7. Ketan T: VW Polo
8. BHP : Toyota Fortuner
9. balenopower: Honda City
10. Lamboguy: VW Jetta / Honda City
11. StrangeWizard: Chevrolet Beat
12. powertrain: Maruti Suzuki SX4
13. Dodge_Viper: i10

I would be turning back early as i have family commitments to attend too.

Hey Speedy, I guess you stay in SoBo.

So wouldn't it be better for you to meet everyone at the Mulund Meeting Point.
Borivali would be simply a lot longer route for you if you are coming from SoBo.

Borivali meeting point is ideally only for those coming from MaKaBo.

PS..
SoBo - SOuth BOmbay
MaKaBo - MAlad, KAndivali, BOrivali


Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 10:31   #161
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Thane
Posts: 7
Thanked: 11 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Swapnil and all the Western Mumbai people,
FYI, the Nashik arm of the Kapurbawdi flyover has been opened for traffic from yesterday onwards. For all the people coming from Borivali via GB road, you can take this flyover and the McD meeting point is just at the exit of the flyover on the LHS.
deepak2579 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 10:50   #162
BHPian
 
swapszone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 65
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak2579 View Post
Swapnil and all the Western Mumbai people,
FYI, the Nashik arm of the Kapurbawdi flyover has been opened for traffic from yesterday onwards. For all the people coming from Borivali via GB road, you can take this flyover and the McD meeting point is just at the exit of the flyover on the LHS.
Yup. I saw that yesterday. I took a first hand investigation of the meeting points yesterday. The Mulund meeting point after toll naka is towards the left opposite Hari OM Nagar. The road construction is on. Mulund guys will have to wait up a little bit further up. And the Thane meeting point looks good. Can't wait on the EEH. Will have to take the turn towards McDonald's and wait. As the empty space on the EEH is full of muck and stagnant water.
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 12:01   #163
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 922 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
Hey Speedy, I guess you stay in SoBo.

So wouldn't it be better for you to meet everyone at the Mulund Meeting Point.
Borivali would be simply a lot longer route for you if you are coming from SoBo.

Borivali meeting point is ideally only for those coming from MaKaBo.

PS..
SoBo - SOuth BOmbay
MaKaBo - MAlad, KAndivali, BOrivali


Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
Yes Swapnil, as Akshay pointed out on your inquiry, i do stay in South Bombay.

The fastest route for me as of now would be the Kalina flyover straight to ghatkopar, take the right at mankurd and hit vashi. I am not sure what route everyone is taking, otherwise the best is meeting at palm beach road or outside mcdonalds.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 12:37   #164
BHPian
 
nishantbhatia84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 238 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Yes Swapnil, as Akshay pointed out on your inquiry, i do stay in South Bombay.

The fastest route for me as of now would be the Kalina flyover straight to ghatkopar, take the right at mankurd and hit vashi. I am not sure what route everyone is taking, otherwise the best is meeting at palm beach road or outside mcdonalds.
Why would you want to go to Vashi? Meeting points are at Mulund and Thane. I guess you're confused with the route for Malshej, it's on the Nashik route. If travelling from SoBo, it's best for you to take either the Eastern Freeway or JVLR and meet either at Mulund or Thane points.

Adding my dad to the tentative list for now, he'll confirm if he's coming by evening:

Confirmed (Mumbai):

Meeting at Borivali:
1. swapszone + family: Honda City
2. nishantbhatia84 + Wife: Red Figo
- Dad + friend: Beige Figo
- 2 friends + spouses: Car TBD
3. EagleEye: Skoda Laura
4. kn09 + friends: Toyota Fortuner
5. rohitj92: Maruti Dzire vxi
6. speedy: S4 (turning back early)

Meeting at Mulund check naka:
1. dieselritzer + friends: Maruti Suzuki Ritz
2. siddharthdeb + amansanc: Volkswagen Vento
3. vvb8530 + friends: Honda City
4: minimalist
5. dzired
6. iliketurtles + only very slightly better half : VW Jetta
- Friends: Audi A4
7. ~HONDA~ + Wife & Son : Hyundai Verna
8. adishenoy + Cartman: Maruti Suzuki Estilo
9. Yash Jain + 1(Maybe): Skoda Laura

Meeting directly at Majiwada:
1. latentpotential + family: Maruti Suzuki Swift / Ertiga
2. yaniv14 + wife: Hyundai Verna
3. deepak2579 + family: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga

Meeting at Murbad:
1. engrohit + family: Renault Duster
All the pune Bhpians will also join us at Murbad.

Meeting location unknown:
1. Fordrocam: Honda City
2. Viper: VW Vento
3. SnS_12 + wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
4. us.dash + family: Maruti Dzire
5. vsundep + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
6. damore: Toyota Corolla Altis
7. slamnos: Maruti Suzuki Swift
8. Icarus_Daft + Family: Honda Amaze
- Friend + Family: Same car

Confirmed (Pune):
Please decide a meeting point. And one of you should become the coordinator. Makes things easier.
1. Ajitsingh208: ??
2. RitzVXI + Wife + [couple of friends/family members] : MS Ritz
3. INJAXN + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift

Tentative (Mumbai + Pune):
1. SDP: XUV5OO
2. rakesh_r + Wife: Maruti Suzuki Swift
3. Turbo_torq + kdp95: Fiesta/Indigo
- friend + family: Figo
- friend + mo' friends: Swift
4. sa_kiran: Honda City?
5. PlatzdaTurbo: Audi A4 3.0 / Skoda Laura
6. Desmosedici: Gypsy
7. Ketan T: VW Polo
8. BHP : Toyota Fortuner
9. balenopower: Honda City
10. Lamboguy: VW Jetta / Honda City
11. StrangeWizard: Chevrolet Beat
12. powertrain: Maruti Suzuki SX4
13. Dodge_Viper: i10
14. Nishantbhatia84's Dad: Figo
nishantbhatia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2014, 13:03   #165
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 922 Times
Default re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantbhatia84 View Post
Why would you want to go to Vashi? Meeting points are at Mulund and Thane. I guess you're confused with the route for Malshej, it's on the Nashik route. If travelling from SoBo, it's best for you to take either the Eastern Freeway or JVLR and meet either at Mulund or Thane points.
Opps sorry, i did get confused with the route.

Yes then its better to meet at Mulund or Thane. If its dry, i'll get the bike.

Last edited by speedy : 25th July 2014 at 13:15.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trip to Malshej Ghat udaydesai Travelogues 39 2nd August 2017 16:05
A Weekend at Malshej ghat udaydesai Travelogues 21 14th June 2017 12:58
Monsoon Drive - Malshej Ghat! swapszone The Team-BHP Meet Section 13 20th July 2013 23:18
Monsoon masti: Malshej ghat, Jivdhan fort and Naneghat. ASHISHPALLOD Travelogues 52 4th August 2009 15:34
Trip to Malshej Ghat (Pics) anilkalvani Travelogues 11 7th July 2008 09:56


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:51.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks