Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 2nd August 2014, 12:25   #211
BHPian

Default Re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12

Sigh, I missed this one. We were roaming aimlessly though during the "short" holidays. I was of a wrong assumption that usually a mailer is sent to all members before a meet!

Me and my wife will be joining in any next Pune meet. Right now, she's also learning to drive and will have a driving license in a month. Will be keeping a check on the meet section now.

Now, please go ahead and burn us who didn't attend by posting more pics.
jagzrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2014, 12:53   #212
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12

What happened guys? No details?
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2014, 10:43   #213

Some more Amateur attempts towards photography , hope the pros come up with theirs soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-photo-1.jpg  

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-photo-2.jpg  

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-photo-4.jpg  

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-photo-5.jpg  

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-photo-3.jpg  

damore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2014, 12:31   #214
BHPian

Enough of the teaser pics, can't wait more to see all the pics. Can only hope there will be a hell lot of them, so it is taking time to process them

-Bhargav
Octane_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2014, 07:11   #215
BHPian

Come on guys, it's been 10 days!
Where are the pros. Waiting for them to upload the pics.
KD? Arun?
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2014, 20:04   #216
BHPian

This was my first team-bhp drive and it was awesome.

here is my experience:

I started with @Ritzvxi ( leader from pune) and one non-bhp member, he was in white fortuner with his family, we met every body else at murbad meeting point, but did not introduced each other as we had to move for MTDC resort.
Drive from there was mind blowing. It was raining in parts, there were a lots of waterfalls. we took couple of stoppages at those waterfalls.

We ( wife and I ) reached mtdc at around 12:30
Now here is the funny part (it started as team-bhp drive but ended as a solo one):. I did not meet any body at the meeting point MTDC resort except for tejas (swapzone's friend, as he told me) .
He was also looking for people from team-bhp and so was I, we waited for 1 hour or then decided to take lunch.
After lunch we look for some more time but did find anybody, any car with team-bhp sticker .

We roamed around for some time and then at around 3 we left MTDC resort.

Couple of questions:

Was I at wrong MTDC resort, there was no mobile network so could not call anybody. Or you guys arrived very late ?

P.S. Leaving some pictures for you guys
Attached Thumbnails
Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-dscn0105.jpg  

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-dscn0115.jpg  

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-dscn0137.jpg  

Attached Images

INJAXN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2014, 01:25   #217
BHPian

I guess you were lost in the fog.
We all did gather near MTDC but went on a little bit further to Sushant Resort where we had organised Buffet Lunch for all.
Old 7th August 2014, 10:23   #218
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
I guess you were lost in the fog.
We all did gather near MTDC but went on a little bit further to Sushant Resort where we had organised Buffet Lunch for all.
oh
but lunch was scheduled at mtdc?
Well I forgot to thank you and @ritzvxi (from pune) in my previous post.
Thank you both of you , though we were lost but we enjoyed alot.
INJAXN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2014, 15:21   #219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by INJAXN View Post
oh

but lunch was scheduled at mtdc?

Well I forgot to thank you and @ritzvxi (from pune) in my previous post.

Thank you both of you , though we were lost but we enjoyed alot.

Don't worry, like you there were a few others who were lost. Like Tejas Gandhi and his friends who were in the Cruze and Linea and Fordrocam who was in the Honda City. The mobile network was an issue there and the fog made it more difficult.
Old 10th August 2014, 21:12   #220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
Come on guys, it's been 10 days!
Where are the pros. Waiting for them to upload the pics.
KD? Arun?
Sorry for the extreme delay. But here are few pics:

Pic courtesy - cartman

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-img_7438.jpg

Group panoramas:

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-untitled_panorama1.jpg

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-untitled_panorama2.jpg
Dodge_Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2014, 12:53   #221
BHPian

The MH Mega Meet 2015 thread is up.
make sure you vote.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...et-2015-a.html
Old 19th November 2014, 22:15   #222
BHPian

For the next meet for Mumbai and Pune TEAM-BHPians can I propose an over night stay at the MTDC resort at Karla -- ahead on Lonavala from Mumbai.

Its a nice place to chill and those with families and kids will have a nice time. Those who don't want to stay over can drive back .. rest can stay over and unite. what say ? do keep us posted.
riteshpawar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2014, 22:39   #223
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshpawar View Post
For the next meet for Mumbai and Pune TEAM-BHPians can I propose an over night stay at the MTDC resort at Karla -- ahead on Lonavala from Mumbai.

Its a nice place to chill and those with families and kids will have a nice time. Those who don't want to stay over can drive back .. rest can stay over and unite. what say ? do keep us posted.
Hi Riteshpawar, there is a MH Mega Meet being planned. You can check it out.