Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Please Vote for the Venue that you would suggest for having the Winter Overnight Meet
Mandarmani 2 20.00%
Garpanchkot 3 30.00%
Mukutmanipur 3 30.00%
Maithan 4 40.00%
Shantiniketan 2 20.00%
Bishnupur 3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2014, 13:16   #31
BHPian
 
psurelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 237
Thanked: 437 Times
Default

It seems that many of our good friends have to give a miss to the overnight meet due to their holiday plans. Therefore, I would like to suggest that we make it a day meet this time and plan for an overnight monsoon meet if that is OK with everybody.
psurelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 13:43   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
blackasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata, WB
Posts: 2,729
Thanked: 875 Times
Default

Maybe a meet-greet-drive-lunch-drive back this time?
blackasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 14:07   #33
BHPian
 
Altocumulus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: BLR / KOL
Posts: 551
Thanked: 467 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

Let's do a one hour drive destination instead New Town.
Altocumulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 14:38   #34
BHPian
 
Samba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 855
Thanked: 4,578 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by psurelia View Post
It seems that many of our good friends have to give a miss to the overnight meet due to their holiday plans. Therefore, I would like to suggest that we make it a day meet this time and plan for an overnight monsoon meet if that is OK with everybody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
Maybe a meet-greet-drive-lunch-drive back this time?
If not a over night meet please plan it on Sunday not Saturday. If its a Sunday meet i can spare the whole day or till lunch what ever every body plans. If Saturday i have to come back just after the breakfast.
Samba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 14:56   #35
BHPian
 
cr4nkshaft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 99
Thanked: 115 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

was painfully watching this thread, as I was not sure if I shall be in Kolkata around that time, but now I have confirmation

Would have loved an overnight stay (voted), but sadly not able to take part in that. I would love a daylong trip though, drive-lunch-drive back variant.

@pawan da, do you need t-shirt designs any more? cause given the color or tshirt and the level of simplicity needed for printing, there's not much we can do. maybe a navy blue tee would be a variance over the t shirt procured last time, as another member has suggested. thanks for arranging this, btw!

01. PapaBravo/Brio/2/M -NO
02. Blackasta/i10/2/M
03. Lovecars21/?/?/M
04. Tacho9000/?/3/M
05. AJ-got-BHP/Figo/2/XL
06. Cityvic/?/L - NO
07. Samba/Etios/M - NO
08. NOSPower/K10/L - NO
09. Premjit/Fiesta 1.6/L - NO
10. Altocumulus/Ritz/M - NO
11. Aak91/vento/1/XL
12. Shomshree/Cruze/L - NO
13. Avrendu/Gypsy/2XL- NO
14. psurelia/Storme/2.1/L
15. Samfromindia/Ecosport/1/L
13. Burnout/i20/XL- NO
14. BlackPearl/Bolero/M - NO
15. cr4nkshaft/Polo/L - NO

Last edited by cr4nkshaft : 13th November 2014 at 14:57.
cr4nkshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 22:18   #36
BHPian
 
Samfromindia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 269
Thanked: 573 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by psurelia View Post
It seems that many of our good friends have to give a miss to the overnight meet due to their holiday plans. Therefore, I would like to suggest that we make it a day meet this time and plan for an overnight monsoon meet if that is OK with everybody.
+1
I also suggest we drop this tour plan as participation level is less than 50%. We can arrange a overnighter maybe in next couple of months when its convenient for most of us. I am also dropping out and plan to participate in the meet only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4nkshaft View Post
was painfully watching this thread, as I was not sure if I shall be in Kolkata around that time, but now I have confirmation

Would have loved an overnight stay (voted), but sadly not able to take part in that. I would love a daylong trip though, drive-lunch-drive back variant.

@pawan da, do you need t-shirt designs any more? cause given the color or tshirt and the level of simplicity needed for printing, there's not much we can do. maybe a navy blue tee would be a variance over the t shirt procured last time, as another member has suggested. thanks for arranging this, btw!

01. PapaBravo/Brio/2/M -NO
02. Blackasta/i10/2/M
03. Lovecars21/?/?/M
04. Tacho9000/?/3/M
05. AJ-got-BHP/Figo/2/XL
06. Cityvic/?/L - NO
07. Samba/Etios/M - NO
08. NOSPower/K10/L - NO
09. Premjit/Fiesta 1.6/L - NO
10. Altocumulus/Ritz/M - NO
11. Aak91/vento/1/XL
12. Shomshree/Cruze/L - NO
13. Avrendu/Gypsy/2XL- NO
14. psurelia/Storme/2.1/L
15. Samfromindia/Ecosport/1/L
13. Burnout/i20/XL- NO
14. BlackPearl/Bolero/M - NO
15. cr4nkshaft/Polo/L - NO
Who messed up the numbering ? Posting the list with correct numbering along with my updated status:

01. PapaBravo/Brio/2/M -NO
02. Blackasta/i10/2/M
03. Lovecars21/?/?/M
04. Tacho9000/?/3/M
05. AJ-got-BHP/Figo/2/XL
06. Cityvic/?/L - NO
07. Samba/Etios/M - NO
08. NOSPower/K10/L - NO
09. Premjit/Fiesta 1.6/L - NO
10. Altocumulus/Ritz/M - NO
11. Aak91/vento/1/XL
12. Shomshree/Cruze/L - NO
13. Avrendu/Gypsy/2XL- NO
14. psurelia/Storme/2.1/L
15. Samfromindia/Ecosport/1/L - NO
16. Burnout/i20/XL- NO
17. BlackPearl/Bolero/M - NO
18. cr4nkshaft/Polo/L - NO
Samfromindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 22:28   #37
BHPian
 
psurelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 237
Thanked: 437 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

I am also opting out of the overnighter.

01. PapaBravo/Brio/2/M -NO
02. Blackasta/i10/2/M
03. Lovecars21/?/?/M
04. Tacho9000/?/3/M
05. AJ-got-BHP/Figo/2/XL
06. Cityvic/?/L - NO
07. Samba/Etios/M - NO
08. NOSPower/K10/L - NO
09. Premjit/Fiesta 1.6/L - NO
10. Altocumulus/Ritz/M - NO
11. Aak91/vento/1/XL
12. Shomshree/Cruze/L - NO
13. Avrendu/Gypsy/2XL- NO
14. psurelia/Storme/2.1/L - NO
15. Samfromindia/Ecosport/1/L - NO
16. Burnout/i20/XL- NO
17. BlackPearl/Bolero/M - NO
18. cr4nkshaft/Polo/L - NO
psurelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2014, 23:55   #38
BHPian
 
Burn_out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 92
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

Seems more folks are comfortable with a Sunday drive and lunch/breakfast. I guess it will be better if we start planning for a day drive. Lets plan for a drive instead of meeting at Newtown.
Sorry Sam, seems I goofed up the numbers.
Burn_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2014, 14:36   #39
BHPian
 
PapaBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KOL-DEL-LKO
Posts: 376
Thanked: 1,166 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by psurelia View Post
I am also opting out of the overnighter.
Breakfast drive then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
+1
I also suggest we drop this tour plan as participation level is less than 50%. We can arrange a overnighter maybe in next couple of months when its convenient for most of us. I am also dropping out and plan to participate in the meet only.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cr4nkshaft View Post
was painfully watching this thread, as I was not sure if I shall be in Kolkata around that time, but now I have confirmation

@pawan da, do you need t-shirt designs any more? cause given the color or tshirt and the level of simplicity needed for printing, there's not much we can do. maybe a navy blue tee would be a variance over the t shirt procured last time, as another member has suggested. thanks for arranging this, btw!
Thanks cr4nkshaft. Will be discussing the T-shirt design with the Vendor in a day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
If not a over night meet please plan it on Sunday not Saturday. If its a Sunday meet i can spare the whole day or till lunch what ever every body plans. If Saturday i have to come back just after the breakfast.
Sunday seems great !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altocumulus View Post
Let's do a one hour drive destination instead New Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
Maybe a meet-greet-drive-lunch-drive back this time?
Drive for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn_out View Post
Seems more folks are comfortable with a Sunday drive and lunch/breakfast. I guess it will be better if we start planning for a day drive. Lets plan for a drive instead of meeting at Newtown.
Sorry Sam, seems I goofed up the numbers.
So guys, the meet as per everyone's wish would be a Drive. I think AHD, the last winter meet venue, would be good as NH6 right now is in a mess.

Please suggest any other venue if required.

URGENT : BHpians coming for the meet, please confirm & add your name in the list along with your T-shirt size. Once I finalize with the Vendor, I wont be able to add more T-shirts to it. So would be great if I can get a firm list by 17th.

Regards

Pawan
PapaBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2014, 00:53   #40
BHPian
 
Myth_sx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: KOL, BBSR
Posts: 37
Thanked: 35 Times
Talking Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

Many thanks to the organizers for arranging this meet.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

01. PapaBravo/Brio/2/M -NO
02. Blackasta/i10/2/M
03. Lovecars21/?/?/M
04. Tacho9000/?/3/M
05. AJ-got-BHP/Figo/2/XL
06. Cityvic/?/L - NO
07. Samba/Etios/M - NO
08. NOSPower/K10/L - NO
09. Premjit/Fiesta 1.6/L - NO
10. Altocumulus/Ritz/M - NO
11. Aak91/vento/1/XL
12. Shomshree/Cruze/L - NO
13. Avrendu/Gypsy/2XL- NO
14. psurelia/Storme/2.1/L - NO
15. Samfromindia/Ecosport/1/L - NO
16. Burnout/i20/XL- NO
17. BlackPearl/Bolero/M - NO
18. cr4nkshaft/Polo/L - NO
19. Myth/Verna/M - NO

PS: This is going to be my first ever auto meet. Yay !!
Myth_sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2014, 09:13   #41
BHPian
 
tacho9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 149
Thanked: 151 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

So the overnighter is out. Sad but nevertheless there's always a next time for an overnighter.

Updated headcount:

01. PapaBravo/Brio/2/M -NO
02. Blackasta/i10/2/M
03. Lovecars21/?/?/M
04. Tacho9000/?/M
05. AJ-got-BHP/Figo/2/XL
06. Cityvic/?/L - NO
07. Samba/Etios/M - NO
08. NOSPower/K10/L - NO
09. Premjit/Fiesta 1.6/L - NO
10. Altocumulus/Ritz/M - NO
11. Aak91/vento/1/XL
12. Shomshree/Cruze/L - NO
13. Avrendu/Gypsy/2XL- NO
14. psurelia/Storme/2.1/L - NO
15. Samfromindia/Ecosport/1/L - NO
16. Burnout/i20/XL- NO
17. BlackPearl/Bolero/M - NO
18. cr4nkshaft/Polo/L - NO
19. Myth/Verna/M - NO

Sorry guys will be tagging along with some bhpian this time.
tacho9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2014, 16:57   #42
BHPian
 
AJ-got-BHP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 560
Thanked: 1,944 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
Please suggest any other venue if required.
Hi there,

We can do Azad Hind Dhaba on NH2 or the CCD on HP Pump in NH2.

However, would like to inform/ mention that both these places are infested with Super Bikers and guys from various Biking Clubs of Kolkata on Sundays. Moreover, there are certain other Car Enthusiasts who also visit these places on Sundays with their Super Cars. This would be a 68 Km Drive from CC2.

Other option on NH-2 is Shaktigarh which is a 92 Km Drive from CC2.
AJ-got-BHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2014, 08:23   #43
BHPian
 
cr4nkshaft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 99
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-got-BHP View Post
Hi there,

We can do Azad Hind Dhaba on NH2 or the CCD on HP Pump in NH2.


Other option on NH-2 is Shaktigarh which is a 92 Km Drive from CC2.
+1 to the ccd or shaktigarh plan. There's ghar dhaba too, but I guess last winter's meet was held there.
cr4nkshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2014, 18:50   #44
BHPian
 
shomshree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 107
Thanked: 233 Times
Default Re: Kolkata Winter Meet 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
Breakfast drive then.

URGENT : BHpians coming for the meet, please confirm & add your name in the list along with your T-shirt size. Once I finalize with the Vendor, I wont be able to add more T-shirts to it. So would be great if I can get a firm list by 17th.
Regards

Pawan
Pawan this time the car count is very less. Where are the seniors. Need to involve all BHPians from Eastern India this time.

Made the changes in name list for T-shirt count.


Date :- 21/12/14 (please confirm) Morning 7.00am
Place :- AHD at NH2 (or any other place please suggest)


01. PapaBravo /Brio /M
02. Blackasta /i10 /M
03. Lovecars21 /M
04. Tacho9000 /M
05. AJ-got-BHP /Figo /XL
06. Cityvic /L
07. Samba /Etios /M
08. NOSPower /K10 /L
09. Premjit /Fiesta 1.6 /L
10. Altocumulus /Ritz /M
11. Aak91 /vento /XL
12. Shomshree /Cruze /L
13. Avrendu /Gypsy /XL
14. psurelia /Storme /L
15. Samfromindia /Ecosport /L
16. Burnout /i20 /XL
17. BlackPearl /Bolero /M
18. cr4nkshaft /Polo /L
19. Myth /Verna /M
shomshree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2014, 08:48   #45
BHPian
 
NOS Power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 388
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Count me out from this meet. Can't make it. Please remove my name from the T-shirt list as well.
NOS Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kolkata Monsoon Meet 2014 - on August 3rd PapaBravo The Team-BHP Meet Section 303 28th August 2014 23:07
2013-14 Winter meet for Kolkata BHPians tacho9000 The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 24th July 2014 12:32
Kolkata Winter Meet 23rd December 2012 cityvic The Team-BHP Meet Section 60 25th December 2012 20:13
"Kolkata - Leh - Kolkata * Interested Kolkata TBHP Members. Captdey Route / Travel Queries 17 17th May 2010 23:48
Independance Day Meet / Drive @ Kolkata & Meet Phoenix planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 11th September 2007 16:14


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks