Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: When to meet, 7th or 8th oct evening
7 Oct 2006 10 47.62%
8 Oct 2006 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21st September 2006, 17:47   #46
Senior - BHPian

Ok I think by general consensus it's better if we have the meet on 7tt or 8th October. Good now that we have the date sorted guys let's get a little serious.

WE NEED A NEW PLAN/VENUE FOR THIS MEET. ANYONE HAS ANY GOOD IDEAS?? AND ELF YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD TILL WE HAVE OUR PLAN SORTED, OK. YOU DISTRACT OUR POOR, FRAGILE MINDS TOO MUCH

Anyways guys please be serious and reply to one question:

Are people willing to go outside Delhi for a meet?? There is a nice resort town which is a 250 kms drive from Delhi and majority of the route is very good roads. It's a riverside resort with a Spa, Swimming Pool, Decent Bar & Food etc. And we don't even have to take too many cars, we could have about 4 people per car & that should save us a lot on fuel too. Also on the dates mentioned the weather would be good for a nice bonfire & drinking session & cheap room rates!

Would anybody be interested in going or should we stick to one within the NCR?

P.S. I guess for the resort meet Spouses/GF's etc. too could be brought along.

Last edited by iraghava : 21st September 2006 at 17:48.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2006, 17:48   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
I think we all have seen each others ride plenty and there aint anything new to see ,maybe 1 or 2 new members rides but that can be done anywhere .
I agree! just in case we have a surprise from arush, that can be seen anywhere we go...
LETS MAKE IT DIFFERENT
cheers
P.S Khaadu Singh though i dont drink but don know why feeling to take off one of ur bottle, make ur avtaar as per ur signature, u boozy guy..
a4_attitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2006, 17:50   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
P.S. I guess for the resort meet Spouses/GF's etc. too could be brought along.
long drive will be fun yaa..
am in for the resort
Old 21st September 2006, 18:09   #49
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude
long drive will be fun yaa..
am in for the resort
I'm sure you opted for this option as the spouse/partner are welcome .... I KNOW YOU !!! And I still remember the first meet where you were taking the married members trip ... how it all turns around

iraghava -- Keep Dam Dama resort as an option as well .. not too far and its got lots of activities for the guys .

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2006, 18:13   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
I'm sure you opted for this option as the spouse/partner are welcome .... I KNOW YOU !!! And I still remember the first meet where you were taking the married members trip ... how it all turns around

Cheers
man defination of courtship period= you know u r heading towards a big problem u just enjoy bcse ab HONI KO KOI NAHIN TAL SAKTA...
heheh
wts that dam dam resort???

Last edited by a4_attitude : 21st September 2006 at 18:22.
Old 21st September 2006, 18:52   #51
Senior - BHPian

am IN for resort as well, no issues....i hope we can meet naveendhyani this time (Better halves invited)
panky12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2006, 21:45   #52
BHPian

No Meat or Drinks for me..till Navratras are not over with, However I was thinking maybe Bhatkal lake could be an option, We can all meet at the same suraj kund place, Have drift kid do his Art of Drifting, and drive the convoy onto Bhatkal, They have a resort there too, Haryana Govt- Decent food, Liquor and Rooms all sarkari rates...!
wolfinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2006, 07:09   #53
Senior - BHPian

OT but looks like dilliwallas have been delivered a stinging thappad right here...

Quote:
Dutch diplomat drops mask, curses Delhi

"Arnold Parzer, the most senior diplomat after the ambassador and his deputy at the Royal Netherlands Embassy in New Delhi, recently told Dutch newspaper Het Financieele Dagblad about the Capital: "Anything that can go wrong, does go wrong; everyone interferes with everyone else; the people are a darn nuisance; the climate is hell; the city a garbage dump." He also said, "New Delhi is the most miserable place I have ever lived in."
So probably haryana or NOIDA are sexier right now ??
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2006, 10:02   #54
Distinguished - BHPian

Well, that just shows that the dutch diplomat isn't much of a diplomat, if he said all that. Ever wonder why the dutch don't need to have any relations except those of the hired sexual kind and the drug sharing kind??

Anyways This has little to do with the meet guys... I LOVE delhi, really. They shouldmake me the indian diplomat/aristocrat to Holland.

So when is the meet, if it's the 2nd, I'm at the south india meet. If it's later, I'm in. So what has been decided?
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2006, 10:28   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
So when is the meet, if it's the 2nd, I'm at the south india meet. If it's later, I'm in. So what has been decided?
Well, its definitely not on the 2nd so enjoy your South meet & keep the weekend after free....
suman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2006, 11:44   #56
Senior - BHPian

SAM bhai, wotsay for resort thing? long drive, full of booze and phun!!
panky12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2006, 12:59   #57
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys since none of you buggers are going to do anything this weekend me & Khaadu will go & do a recce of the Dam Dama Lake resort. I've stayed at the other resort lots of times so I know that well enough but since that's going to be a minimum of a 2-3 day affair so let's see what Dam Dama has to offer.

If we like it, we'll probably finalise it and tell you guys.

EDIT: My suggested resort pics coming up soon in the Travelogues will post a link here for all of you to see.

Last edited by iraghava : 22nd September 2006 at 13:01.
Old 22nd September 2006, 13:06   #58
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Rags : i've been to Dumdamma, the drive is fun but we've to go thru villages and all. Its a Single road and barely single and a half at places. there used to be Hot air ballooning and more recently Paint Gun fights here for activites. There is a so called lake here too and the place has its share of love birds Food was OK sorts but still a nice place. Provided sadda SPEEDOFREAK is coming ... btw i didn't see him posting on this thread ..yet
aZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2006, 18:16   #59
Senior - BHPian

Guys I've posted some pics of the resort I was talking about have a look at them here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...d=1#post297581 (Trip To Corbett Hide Away Resort, Ramnagar)

Do comment whether you guys would be interested in going. Also I'll be putting up more pics soon so keep tuned!
Old 22nd September 2006, 19:27   #60
BHPian

raghava... ITS WOW place! but its almost 5 hour drive, so it will be atleast a weekend, so who all are in???
I CAN ONLY PLAY ONE DAY MATCH.....