Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 5th August 2016, 09:39   #1
BHPian

Default Meet in Hubli / Dharwad?

I recently moved to Dharwad (native) and while driving around I saw few TBHP sticker'd cars (may not be all genuine), not as much as in Bangalore though. Unfortunately, I could not capture them on camera. Guess, there are quite a few BHPians in this part.

Searched through forum and could not find any Thread. Hence thought of creating one for HD-Meet's.

Based on our convenience, we can decide upon Date/Time and Place for the meetup.

Thought of including Belgaum as well, not sure if people would be willing to travel 70+ kms (either way, here to Belgaum or Belgaum to here). But will be looking forward to meet them as well.

Last edited by 500ContyCruiser : 5th August 2016 at 09:47.
500ContyCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2016, 09:44   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: Meet in Hubli / Dharwad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500ContyCruiser View Post
Thought of including Belgaum as well, not sure if people would be willing to travel 70+ kms (either way, here to Belgaum or Belgaum to here). But will be looking forward to meet them as well.
Hi there ! That would be nice .. And Belgaum is not too far either. Lots of near-by places in between too.

Will ping you guys next time I am there.

Cheers !
condor is online now   Reply With Quote