Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 28th December 2016, 12:36   #1
BHPian

Default Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2017 - Any BHPians attending?

Hi All,

The Vibrant Gujarat summit 2017 will be happening at Gandhinagar between 10 - 13th Jan. The whole of A'bad and G'ngr area is getting decked up. Already good roads are being resurfaced (dont see a point in doing that though).

https://vibrantgujarat.com/index.htm

Are there any T-BHPians visiting from out of town? We could look at having a 'Vibrant T-BHP meet'. There are many places that we can meet up and depending on where the out of town people are put up, can plan for the most convenient location for a meeting.

Also depending on if the visiting BHPians are returning on the 14th night or 15th, would also love to host you for the Sankranti craziness - trust me you have to experience it.
GJ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 12:40   #2
BHPian

Default re: Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2017 - Any BHPians attending?

Good idea GJ01. Yes, we could host the BHPians attending the summit. Apart from that an Ahmedabad meet for the local BHPians would also be welcome.
earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2016, 20:57   #3
BHPian

Default re: Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2017 - Any BHPians attending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthian View Post
Good idea GJ01. Yes, we could host the BHPians attending the summit. Apart from that an Ahmedabad meet for the local BHPians would also be welcome.
Hello earthian!

I work for a public sector bank and planning to opt for a posting at Ahmedabad. Another classmate of mine who is also working with the same bank has also requested for posting to Ahmedabad. Next financial year if god willing we both will be in Ahmedabad and can be officially part of tbhp meet of Ahmedabad.
MDED is offline   Reply With Quote