Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2006, 01:11   #181
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N.A
Posts: 6,818
Thanked: 1,439 Times
Default

On my way...sitting in Dxb airport waiting for my flight...Zak, see you tomorrow!
Steeroid is offline  
Old 23rd December 2006, 01:27   #182
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: India
Posts: 4,346
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

I've just reached Calicut. Will be back in Cochin tomorrow.

Planning a drive to the Bungalow on the 25th (Monday). Just to make sure of the facilities and to see around the area.

And regarding the T-shirts, I've notified the Mods. Now, awaiting replies. Hope everything is positive.
speedzak is offline  
Old 23rd December 2006, 01:50   #183
Senior - BHPian
 
rjstyles69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bengalooru..
Posts: 4,343
Thanked: 784 Times
Default

Any chances of all mallus on team-bhp getting complimentary t-shirts Zak??
Rumble in the jungle , tempting mate. Now am thinking of packing from Bangalore and heading down to Gods own country. Dont be surprised , I might call you if I can get leaves post 27th.
rjstyles69 is offline  
Old 23rd December 2006, 14:35   #184
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,635
Thanked: 1,343 Times
Default

guys -----------------> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...arjeeling.html (From Cochin to Darjeeling)

check this. Maybe we ought to see him off when he starts
jkdas is offline  
Old 24th December 2006, 09:13   #185
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N.A
Posts: 6,818
Thanked: 1,439 Times
Default

*BUMP*

Where is everyone?

JK I lost your number...am in your town today.
Steeroid is offline  
Old 24th December 2006, 11:09   #186
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: India
Posts: 4,346
Thanked: 16 Times
Default Confirmations!

Here is the confirmations as of now.
  1. Speedzak & Family
  2. Steeroid & Family
  3. JOZ & Family (Bangalore)
  4. Nikkibike
  5. JKdas
  6. Sankar
  7. Artofzen (Work comes next!! Right??)
  8. Jay (Bangalore)
  9. QuickSilver (Coimbatore)
  10. Shebin
  11. Sreejups
  12. Fast_Ajmal
  13. IrfanMon
  14. MaxBHP
  15. TheAhaKP
  16. Darshan1 ? ?
  17. H.K ? ?
  18. Naaim ? ?
  19. Supreme Baleno ? ?
  20. RJstyles69 ? ?
Please add/edit your names to this list!
speedzak is offline  
Old 24th December 2006, 12:46   #187
BHPian
 
HAFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cochin
Posts: 294
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Cochin Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Here is the confirmations as of now.
  1. Speedzak & Family
  2. Steeroid & Family
  3. JOZ & Family (Bangalore)
  4. Nikkibike
  5. JKdas
  6. Sankar
  7. Artofzen (Work comes next!! Right??)
  8. Jay (Bangalore)
  9. QuickSilver (Coimbatore)
  10. Shebin
  11. Sreejups
  12. Fast_Ajmal
  13. IrfanMon
  14. MaxBHP
  15. TheAhaKP
  16. Darshan1 ? ?
  17. H.K ? ?
  18. Naaim ? ?
  19. Supreme Baleno ? ?
  20. RJstyles69 ? ?
Please add/edit your names to this list!
HEY GUYS ME ALSO INTERESTED IN THE MEET.WOULD LOVE TO BRING MY MODDED ZEN...PLZZ TELL ME THE LOCATION AND TIME
HAFI is offline  
Old 24th December 2006, 13:06   #188
BHPian
 
HAFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cochin
Posts: 294
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hey Guys I Would Like To Join For The Trip....please Tell Me The Time And Location.....
HAFI is offline  
Old 24th December 2006, 13:08   #189
BHPian
 
HAFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cochin
Posts: 294
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Me Staying In Cochin..if Any Help Needed U Can Contact Me At :9995217434
HAFI is offline  
Old 24th December 2006, 14:30   #190
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,635
Thanked: 1,343 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAFI View Post
Hey Guys I Would Like To Join For The Trip....please Tell Me The Time And Location.....
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/341240-post148.html

ther!

thadukuttan may join us...

so 28th 10am ? wher? whyte fort?

Last edited by jkdas : 24th December 2006 at 14:34.
jkdas is offline  
Old 25th December 2006, 01:19   #191
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: India
Posts: 4,346
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Regarding the meeting location before the drive, we have some options.
1. Wytefort hotel at byepass in between Mercedes and Honda showrooms. We can start the meet with some puttu and kadala.
2. Chalakkudi. This will make things easier for those coming from the north. They don't have to drive till Cochin and come back here on the way to Athirappally.

Please keep in mind the starting time from this point will be 10am.

All those coming for the drive, pl note: Please call me atleast by the 26th with your confirmation. If my number is not yet with you, please PM me. I'll send you my number.

The confirmation list I've posted earlier can be selected, copied and pasted. So, please add your names to that list if it's not there yet.
speedzak is offline  
Old 25th December 2006, 08:57   #192
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N.A
Posts: 6,818
Thanked: 1,439 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
thadukuttan may join us...
Ahh the spirited Elantra...or is it the spirited driver in an Elantra?

This should be interesting...
Steeroid is offline  
Old 25th December 2006, 09:53   #193
BHPian
 
HAFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cochin
Posts: 294
Thanked: 0 Times
Default cochin meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Regarding the meeting location before the drive, we have some options.
1. Wytefort hotel at byepass in between Mercedes and Honda showrooms. We can start the meet with some puttu and kadala.
2. Chalakkudi. This will make things easier for those coming from the north. They don't have to drive till Cochin and come back here on the way to Athirappally.

Please keep in mind the starting time from this point will be 10am.

All those coming for the drive, pl note: Please call me atleast by the 26th with your confirmation. If my number is not yet with you, please PM me. I'll send you my number.

The confirmation list I've posted earlier can be selected, copied and pasted. So, please add your names to that list if it's not there yet.

hey daa...u tried to call me??...sorry man...i wasnt ther i couldnt call u bak since my fone was out of balance. ..i wil try to call u tod...hey few of my friends also woould like to join..they are members of team bhp...would they be able to join too??....

Regarding the meeeting place:

Cant we make it at kawaharlal international stadium?...there is an amble space for car parking...and also plenty of roads for a drive...ther are lots of hotels near by tooo....

I dont think in white fort we have space for car parking and that too we cant park in side of the road.

Its just a suggestion .PLease make the final decision and do inform me...
HAFI is offline  
Old 25th December 2006, 15:30   #194
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: India
Posts: 4,346
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Now, we also need to confirm a venue for the meet after the drive.
My choice?
1. Fort Kochi beach front. Later, we can have some refreshments from Brunton's boatyard or beach side shacks. Yes, you buy, we cook types.
2. Loungevity @ Avenue regent. Nice music. Some lounging, dancing, chatting and chicks. A bit expensive though.
3. Cafe coffee day @ Pallimukku. Aka Bangalore Style!
4. Willingdon island waterfront. Nice place.

@HAFI. Read some pages earlier in this same thread and you'll know what's the plan. There's something more than kawaharlal stadium in the menu. Are you game?
speedzak is offline  
Old 25th December 2006, 21:38   #195
BHPian
 
nikkibike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: QoAS
Posts: 523
Thanked: 2 Times
Arrow Thisz good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Now, we also need to confirm a venue for the meet after the drive.
My choice?
1. Fort Kochi beach front. Later, we can have some refreshments from Brunton's boatyard or beach side shacks. Yes, you buy, we cook types.
2. Loungevity @ Avenue regent. Nice music. Some lounging, dancing, chatting and chicks. A bit expensive though.
3. Cafe coffee day @ Pallimukku. Aka Bangalore Style!
4. Willingdon island waterfront. Nice place.

@HAFI. Read some pages earlier in this same thread and you'll know what's the plan. There's something more than kawaharlal stadium in the menu. Are you game?
THIS is a good place to relax after such a tiresome drive!!
nikkibike is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It's a jungle out there - A drive through the forests of Karnataka, Kerala & Tamil Nadu PatchyBoy Travelogues 14 29th December 2016 20:45
Ouch! went rough over rumble strips chirantanaranya Technical Stuff 13 26th May 2013 02:02
Bangalore TBHP meet in the jungle @ KGudi, BR Hills: Post your confirmations here. mclaren1885 The Team-BHP Meet Section 38 23rd December 2008 23:17
Rumble in the Jungle - Report maxbhp The Team-BHP Meet Section 45 20th January 2007 11:32
Pics: Bahrain Drags.......Rumble in the desert tercelpower Shifting gears 32 16th May 2005 12:06


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:11.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks