Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 15th December 2006, 18:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Thanks Pune guys

Was in Pune for a couple of days for a wedding. Was almost bored to death but EVO VI planned a small meet with the Pune guys.

It was nice meeting all of you yesterday torque unlimited, karl, ram, techno, Shivz and Mr and Mrs EVO VI.

Thanks for a wonderful dinner followed by icecream. Wished we could have chilled longer but I guess we can do it some other time.

Thanks a bunch guys
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2006, 19:14   #2
BHPian

I was so irritated that I had got work afterwards. Damn I wish I could've stayed longer wid you guys! Twas a pleasure meeting you Dippy and all the T-BHPians who I met... Looking forward to another meet when I can actually hang around for a longer time!
torqueunlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2006, 09:54   #3
Team-BHP Support

well, it was great meeting up, lets have a dedicated meet sometime soon people...

cheers
karl
karlosdeville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2006, 15:04   #4
BHPian

it was nice having you over dippy..

the one thing i've realised is that a "planned" meet doesnt really work out that well.. all these impromptu meets are the ones which we enjoy the most!

cheers!
shrivz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2006, 19:11   #5
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Hey it was great to meet all you people!
shrivz, karlosdeville and I have met umpteen times and Kedar I met for the second time.
But I had been looking forward to meet Dippy(Deepankar of the 1:18 scale models).
Dippy and EVO6 (Bhushan) had some extremely hilarious memories to relive about earlier meets with BHPians from Mumbai -- the fast and the furious and the ...
I got a vicarious delight -- almost as if I'd been there with them on those earlier meets.
Thanks a heap, guys.
Ram
Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2006, 01:12   #6
Team-BHP Support

Guys, can we have a few pics? I missed this one due to my work schedule.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2006, 19:52   #7
BHPian

Sorry Moral.. No pics were taken as it was an inpromtu meet.. But it was good fun..
I can imagine what Dippy must have been thru coz weddings bore me too specially when u dont know anyone..
Well But it was a nice meet after a long time and I am glad that Dippy had a good time..
It was nice meeting Ram Torqueunltd. and Karlosdeville.. Since these were the only guyz i had not met before..
Lets meet for a drive once again... I am amazed at the Lavasa Pictures.. Perfect road to burn rubber..
Cheers
EVO6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2006, 11:49   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi all posted a new thread for Pune meet

Pune Meet: Drive to Lavasa
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ve-lavasa.html (Pune Meet: Drive to Lavasa)

Check it out

Last edited by Technocrat : 18th December 2006 at 11:51.
Technocrat is offline   Reply With Quote