Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Are you attending Delhi meet on 27th
Yes 22 56.41%
No 11 28.21%
Maybe 6 15.38%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1st January 2007, 11:12   #1
Senior - BHPian

Lightbulb Delhi Meet in Jan 2007

Hi All

A very Happy New Year to all TBHPians.

So I was thinking, how does the upcoming long weekend sound for a meet... you know, the 26th - 28th Jan weekend.

Cheers!
Delhi meet is on 27th of January at the following venue. Time: Around 5pm
H.NO-294,SECTOR-21/B NEAR JIVA PUBLIC SCHOOL,FARIDABAD.
Map from LBM

Distance: Bhatkal turn is 13kms from Apollo, and after turning you go another 2kms.

Last edited by tsk1979 : 25th January 2007 at 12:32.
gunbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2007, 12:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Sure......Team Co-ordinater.. where are you......lets us make this meet a meat........

Happy new year guys.....
low_bass_makker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2007, 22:28   #3
Senior - BHPian

happy new year to all bhpians.!

i was surprised to read the title of the thread as i thought its just the first day of this month and already a meet is gonna happen but sigh... it will a long wait.
uuuuumm how about the coming weekend ??
faithless_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 00:14   #4
Team-BHP Support

happy new year to every one out here,another meet anytime.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 12:57   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm again I'm beaten to opening the meet thread!!! Anyways this time it's gonna be a FARM HOUSE MEAT so a venue is being searched right now, if you people have any suggestions please speak up. Even if we have to pay some small amount for using the farm house we are ok with it!!
(Not too expensive please!!)

Any more suggestions please keep them coming but I think a simple routine of professional BBQ (Faheem you listening????) and some drinking should be the order of the day! Music will be supplied courtersy LBM!!

Also we might have some surprise guests from door-gaon so keep your fingers crossed!
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 18:52   #6
BHPian

at my place !!!!!!
zucchero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 22:22   #7
BANNED

Hey, I dunno if ill be in town on that week end ... thinking of heading to Goa for that week end , not sure yet though .

Cheers
khaadu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:48   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Hmmm again I'm beaten to opening the meet thread!!!
Heh heh.. I guess you were still fighting that hang over when this thread was started... Farmhouse meet sounds great. the weather will be nice too. Any volunteers for the venue?
gunbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:56   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
Heh heh.. I guess you were still fighting that hang over when this thread was started... Farmhouse meet sounds great. the weather will be nice too. Any volunteers for the venue?
Well actually I was fighting a particularly nasty hang over Anyways looks like we have one volunteer in Zucchero & I've had a call from another member so let's see what we can come up with. We are still open to suggestions though!

Also with regards to the dates how does the 27th sound? It's after a holiday (Republic Day) & is a Saturday so you've Sunday to recover. Guys any suggestions on this?
Old 3rd January 2007, 11:05   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Well actually I was fighting a particularly nasty hang over Anyways looks like we have one volunteer in Zucchero & I've had a call from another member so let's see what we can come up with. We are still open to suggestions though!

Also with regards to the dates how does the 27th sound? It's after a holiday (Republic Day) & is a Saturday so you've Sunday to recover. Guys any suggestions on this?
As Zucchero is in FBD I will check out the place myself and get back ASAP......

About the 27th I think it is a perfect date.........
Old 3rd January 2007, 18:03   #11
BHPian

dudes......finalize the date ....asap.....gotta book the 'BEST sheek shabab.....errr...kabab' waala\waalee...........lol....
speedofreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2007, 01:45   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucchero View Post
at my place !!!!!!

Just went to zucchero place awesome place wide open space good enough for 20-30 cars with 30-40 Tbhp members.....I think this will be gonna be a MEGA MEGA meat......here are few pics of the place....

we can play loud music, rev our cars engines....no problem......even party whole night
Old 5th January 2007, 02:12   #13
Senior - BHPian

awesome venue , i always regretted not attending the original farmhouse meet, i hope this meet is gonna be even better
the only thing is that its quite far from my place so driving alone would be quite boring so i guess i will join the convoy leaving from noida

Last edited by faithless_1984 : 5th January 2007 at 02:13.
Old 5th January 2007, 03:01   #14
Senior - BHPian

Well seems like we have a good venue there for the meet. Now guys the venue is decided & the date is also decided as 27th of Jan, saturday.

Now remains the time, I suggest we meet at about 6-6:30pm while there is still some light & then we can party on till late. There will be some music, lots of talk, live BBQ & of course DRINKS!!!! I was thinking since the weather is pretty cold, how about doing a nice bonfire too?? What do you guys think, should keep us warm till late in the night!

Also since hardly anybody knows the way to the location & also since its close to Surajkund, we were thinking maybe we can have everyone assemble at Surajkund & then we could proceed to the venue in one huge convoy!! What do you guys think??

If you guys have any further suggestions please free to post them here. Also remember this meet is open to all including Newbies/Oldies/Bhpians/D-BHPians/Mods et al. Also if you wanna bring a friend or two along we have no problems but please do not bring your girlfriends/wives/better-halfs along as the atmosphere might not make them very comfortable.
Old 5th January 2007, 09:56   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I was thinking since the weather is pretty cold, how about doing a nice bonfire too??
greeeaaaat idea ,i was gonna suggest that.!

Quote:
Also since hardly anybody knows the way to the location & also since its close to Surajkund, we were thinking maybe we can have everyone assemble at Surajkund & then we could proceed to the venue in one huge convoy!! What do you guys think??
heck i dont even know where surajkund is so i will join the convoy leaving from noida.!