Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Date of Meet ?
13th Jan 2 13.33%
14th Jan 2 13.33%
20th Jan 10 66.67%
21st Jan 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 7th February 2007, 01:37   #136
Senior - BHPian

Default part - IX

Well its 11:30 and dont you think, its time to go home, naaaa. we went in for another spin in the cars, i dont remember whose car i was in. (blame it on the tequilla) Later assembled at an adjacent parking lot to the dhaba. Its secret arrangement by the dhaba guys so that the janta can continue having booz after 11:00pm in their cars in the parking lot. (We didnt have booz this time here). Some pics at the parking lot:
<image removed as per PM. Please contact mods if you have a copy of the original image so it can be put here>

Some photos and a video in dedication to the show-car-of-the-meet, Suren's santro zip plus. Notice the cool blue lighting in the car:
<image removed as per PM. Please contact mods if you have a copy of the original image so it can be put here>

The video:

Now atlast after some talk, again dont remember what the talk was, we started for home. As it was saturday night (err.. it was already sunday) 12:30, so there will be police waiting on the road to catch the alcoholics. So someone suggested to take a road which goes from somewhere to somewhere, to avoid the police, What the heck for me, I am anyways going to follow the bunch. So, suren along with furioussphinx in the santro, katalyst in his lancer and mobike in his viva started off. The red palio, the yellow palio and me in the last started few seconds later, and soon lost sight of the first batch. I dont know about the first batch, but we took the safe road. I was just following the two palios and some point they stop on the road, wondering why i was still following them ! ! !. They advice me to change the course. Luckily, the road they showed me took me straight to home.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th April 2008 at 10:00.
Old 7th February 2007, 01:39   #137
Senior - BHPian

Default part - X, the final part.

The rest of the story as shared by others:
1. suren was caught for drunken driving and charged 1000/- (but it was worth it, suren would agree for this)
2. naveen, lucky guy, suren passed on the message to him to be carefull.
3. mobike, this talks about puttting a pete's box in his viva, was flagged by the cops three times, but he showed them his finger something like this < mlm >. I guess the address in his RC book is a fake one.
Old 7th February 2007, 01:51   #138
Senior - BHPian

Oh my god X 2

I forgot to blank the number plates.

That was a very big report I had to make, and i ignored that one accidentally .
Mods please excuse me.
Naveen, katalyst, Kutlee, Suren, Windsurfer Please excuse me.
Old 7th February 2007, 01:53   #139
BHPian

Well yaah, I know I missed some action. I think it was good for me. My Petra is still waiting for those goddamn brake booster fixes. It is good I did not make it to the meet, who knows what more damage revving my car would have caused. Hopefully I get the fixes done before next meet.
Old 7th February 2007, 01:55   #140
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Well yaah, I know I missed some action. I think it was good for me. My Petra is still waiting for those goddamn brake booster fixes. It is good I did not make it to the meet, who knows what more damage revving my car would have caused. Hopefully I get the fixes done before next meet.
hahahaaa), you missed one thing, you could have come in katalyst's car.
or may be good for you. ( i dont know what other plans you had that day )
Old 7th February 2007, 02:29   #141
BHPian

Wonderfull report KK.

btw: names Nicholas .

sreenivass sir : i am still waiting for that treat but i guess you will have to pass it on to Kk for his efforts on this enromous big report he has typed.

KK : i would suggest that you get a photobucket account for uploading pics. its the best i would suggest for vids and pics.Did you get my PM?
Old 7th February 2007, 12:01   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Some pics before leaving:
I dont know what happened, but it looks like an issue between suren and katalyst:
<image removed as per PM. Please contact mods if you have a copy of the original image so it can be put here>[/url]
Hey kkr2k2 Great report seems worth the wait. However I would like to clarify the issue between katalyst and me... I was just at that moment threatening him to tell me where he parks his beauty (the lancer i.e) on a daily basis so that I could drive of in it on into the sunset.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th April 2008 at 09:57. Reason: quoted post edited.
Old 7th February 2007, 12:09   #143
BHPian

Default time to tell us your mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Hey kkr2k2 Great report seems worth the wait. However I would like to clarify the issue between katalyst and me... I was just at that moment threatening him to tell me where he parks his beauty (the lancer i.e) on a daily basis so that I could drive of in it on into the sunset.
Suren is it not time you tell us about mods under your Santro's bonnet ?
Old 7th February 2007, 12:41   #144
Team-BHP Support

Hey KKRK2, that was one report....whewwww

Worth the wait, did you spend one whole day writing that?? or was it that you write a couple of hours each day, edit, think and write again???

Guys, cant wait for the next meet, how about meeting again in Feb? any saturday evening or sunday is fine for me. So lets plan something.
Old 7th February 2007, 14:51   #145
Senior - BHPian

Thank you,
Nicholas (nosfreak), suren, sreenivas, mobike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
did you spend one whole day writing that?? or was it that you write a couple of hours each day, edit, think and write again???
i took it as a mini project . compiled it bit by bit each day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Guys, cant wait for the next meet, how about meeting again in Feb? any saturday evening or sunday is fine for me. So lets plan something.
feb meet is in the pipeline. check this link:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...2007-meet.html
Old 8th February 2007, 20:01   #146
BHPian

Default that was cool place

Man that was a cool meet. i missed it though i had voted to it. I drool over that Palio S10, sad that this car didnt make it to PUG meet, i envy that car guys. Hopefully next meet i will make it.
Old 8th February 2007, 20:54   #147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleteer View Post
Man that was a cool meet. i missed it though i had voted to it. I drool over that Palio S10, sad that this car didnt make it to PUG meet, i envy that car guys. Hopefully next meet i will make it.
hey buddy,
u missed the last one, dont miss this one.
btw, what will be your ride this time: will it be bullet or palio??
Old 9th February 2007, 10:59   #148
BHPian

Nice Description, Raj...

And coming to the pic, you were blaming me, but i blame your cam', such big one, i took couple of them.

but nice cam, but wud be much better being handy.

This time my car has got some more fun, i was lil skeptical about my rear tyres, i got 2 new tyres added to the 2 months old tyres...

now i dont hezitate to rip it....

will get some synthetic engine oil change with flush, hopefully if i cant get Universal cold air intake for my baby....

If i get all these done, my Cheetah Roars.... Vrrrooooom..
Old 9th February 2007, 11:03   #149
BHPian

Bulleteer, Thanks for the compliment....

there was a big family sentiment behind me missing that PUG Hampi meet..

next meet, i am in.
Old 10th February 2007, 13:49   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Suren is it not time you tell us about mods under your Santro's bonnet ?
Sreenivass, mods have been of a very minor scale, but effective is what I feel. You could check them on my Gallery, they have been listed out there.
Closed Thread