Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Date of Meet ?
13th Jan 2 13.33%
14th Jan 2 13.33%
20th Jan 10 66.67%
21st Jan 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2007, 12:37   #46
BHPian

Default Too slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
I do not drive less than 65kmph in Shamirpet rd . Anywayz we aint having a race or anything i will be leading the way and will be a keep constant speed. Even a mobile cam is good enough to shoot a vid.
Huuh, I have to slow down quite a bit for 65 KMPH. kidding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
As promised by nosfreak, here is my back-up with a map:
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
with this you can track down where are you coming from and where are you supposed to be.
This is more confusing than words, is this where nosfreak / kkr.. live ?

BTW I know Jubilee Bus Station, Vikrampuri. I think secuderabad club (is it called boats club also ?) just a little beyond JBS..
Old 12th January 2007, 13:47   #47
BHPian

methinks, I shall come alone this time Especially if I am coming on the bike.

NOS - my bike isint here yet - just making sure its in sound shape before I ship it back here.

Guys - I don't know Jack about Secundrabad - is anyone going to be driving out from the madhapur, gachibowli, jubilee/banjara hills side?

Sreenivas, don't you stay in Gachibowli?
Old 12th January 2007, 14:09   #48
BHPian

Default Road No 12, Near Ohri's

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalyst View Post
methinks, I shall come alone this time Especially if I am coming on the bike.

NOS - my bike isint here yet - just making sure its in sound shape before I ship it back here.

Guys - I don't know Jack about Secundrabad - is anyone going to be driving out from the madhapur, gachibowli, jubilee/banjara hills side?

Sreenivas, don't you stay in Gachibowli?
I live in Road No 12, near Ohri's. If you want us to go together, no issues.
Old 12th January 2007, 16:51   #49
BHPian

OKay heres the road part im explaiing part.... just follow it and you'll reach there..

Im starting from Shoppers Stop @ Begumpet... i hope you guys know it. its very near to the begumpet airport. Here goes

1. After Shoppers stop a Fly Over comes up.. take it... After the fly over you come towards a traffic signal.

2. Wait for the light to go green. Go straight.. u passby Anand theatre.. Up ahead u again comeup in a 2nd Fly over. Take it. As soon as you come down of the fly over.

3. Take a left turn and keep going straight... You find the special made Lamba Theatre on ur way . (Better not look at it caz it will make you blind for a min). After the theatre u also will passby Tivoli Theatre. Go straight after a small circle will be there. No turning at all. Keep going straight where you will passby Ages chruch.where soon you end up in a dead end and also the dead end is the Secuderabad Club. Take a left turn and just follow up a km ahead...

4. You will find Apollo Hosiptal on ur way. Just go a lil ahead you find the New KFC and beside that icici bank. Just park you car opposite Kfc or a lil ahead in case no place is there for parking.

An other alternate way in case

1. And this is from the 2nd fly over ( the fly over which starts after Anand Theatre) you will find a 3rd fly over soon after the 2nd ends. Dont take the fly over just stay to the left lane. you straight ,soon as you go ahead you will find a signal. Take you left and keep going ahead. Once again a singal. Goes green go straight u will passby jubile bus station . just keep going straight no turns at all . Going Straight you will also passby secunderabad club keep going straight and follow # 4 after that.

P.S Kk can you give a count of members who are coming...?

Last edited by nosfreak : 12th January 2007 at 16:52.
Old 12th January 2007, 21:07   #50
BHPian

Sorry guys I wont be able to make it for this meet as I am not in Hyderabad. But shamirpet road will be a awesome ride for sure, excellent road, distance is also not so far, very nice place for the meet. I had a good time when I was there. Thanks to nosfreak
Old 13th January 2007, 16:55   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
OKay heres the road part......
well done, nosfreak.

@hyd-tbhpians.

Here is the confirmed list for 20th:

nosfreak
kkr2k2
sreenivass
katalyst
Insane Devil
pingmepal
solly

probables list:
windsurfer
kutlee
buffetfan
debasischatterj

if any remos(aparichiths) who have voted or not but interested to come to the meet on 20th, please reveal your identity.

Here is the final date, venue and time and agenda:
20th January
11:00 AM @ KFC, Kharkhana.
Drive to Shamirpet, Introductions, Have lunch and Wheelspin.

The detailed directions to KFC are given here:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...tml#post354016 (Hyderabad Meet 2007)

And any mortal believes in seeing this is the link to map in wikimapia, which can guide you till sec-bad club. You need to Zoom-out and drag around to find it from your place and just move your mouse around the boxes to identify them :
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 13th January 2007 at 17:03.
Old 16th January 2007, 13:02   #52
BHPian

Hi friends!
Due to some sudden developments I will be out of station on 20th Jan.Wish you all best of luck.
Old 16th January 2007, 15:23   #53
Senior - BHPian

@guys - why dont you guys PM zappo to join in. he is in hyderabad. anyways have fun guys!
Old 16th January 2007, 16:45   #54
BHPian

Organisers can you please PM your cell numbers so that its easier to contact...
Old 16th January 2007, 17:47   #55
BHPian

20th? Fantastic! but i need sumone to gimme a lift.... i can ride uptil bhills or panjagutta...can anyone pik me up frm thr?
Old 16th January 2007, 18:21   #56
BHPian

Furious - where are you put up man.... I'll be leaving from Madhapur, past jubilee and banjara hills, through Panjagutta .. on to Secundrabad..
Old 17th January 2007, 00:51   #57
Team-BHP Support

Ok... for all those who think they may find it difficult to locate the karkhana KFC here is a map... Just follow the arrows which begin from the paradise flyover. They will lead you to the KFC at Karkhana. I am sure all of you know the Paradise flyover on SP Road, Begumpet.

Last edited by Zappo : 17th January 2007 at 00:55.
Old 17th January 2007, 01:04   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
@guys - why dont you guys PM zappo to join in. he is in hyderabad. anyways have fun guys!
yes, i informed zappo already about the meet.

@zappo
are you done with your issues, are you going to join us??

hey zappo, nice work on your part. now nobody gives an excuse that you can not trace the location.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 17th January 2007 at 01:06.
Old 17th January 2007, 01:20   #59
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
yes, i informed zappo already about the meet.

@zappo
are you done with your issues, are you going to join us??
As I said... count me in 50%. If the schedule does not interfere I will land up in front of KFC at 11-11.30pm straight-away. Now it all depends on whether we achieve enough so as not to require my team to be there on saturday
Old 17th January 2007, 09:49   #60
BHPian

Some important issue popped up. I am doubtful for the meet. Trying to work out rescheduling it; If it does not work out, I can't make it. :(
Closed Thread