Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2011, 16:58   #2566
Senior - BHPian
 
libranof1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: All over!
Posts: 3,627
Thanked: 2,625 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Sorry guys, I might have to skip the drive tonight. As I told before the Ultimate detailer guys will be at my place tomorrow and they are coming by 8am itself. So I'll have to sleep early to get up early. I still might join but I'll keep my attendance as tentative now.

@libranof1987, I've not yet become kaushik_s+1 yet
Oops! Sorry, mistook you for hemanth.anand. My bad!

8am, right! How many hours beauty sleep do you need anyway?
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 17:14   #2567
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,064
Thanked: 148 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Oops! Sorry, mistook you for hemanth.anand. My bad!

8am, right! How many hours beauty sleep do you need anyway?
Ideally 8.5 hours.. Anything less means I'll be spoiling my whole day and mood. I loooovve to sleep during morning..
But anyway, what time are we going to start the reverse journey?

BTW, bit OT, Barista has almost put 60-70% extra premium price tag on everything on that Mysore Road outlet. I was there last Saturday night for a night drive. Just wanna know, have CCD also done the same? McD also is charging a premium over the regular price(as of BLR) on their Mysore Road outlet. Just wanna know if this is some kind of known practice everywhere?
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 17:18   #2568
BHPian
 
driverace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 407
Thanked: 142 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Sorry guys, I might have to skip the drive tonight. As I told before the Ultimate detailer guys will be at my place tomorrow and they are coming by 8am itself. So I'll have to sleep early to get up early. I still might join but I'll keep my attendance as tentative now.
Kaushik saab,
I am sorry but that is not possible!
the list is made!
and, you know.. once the list is made, we 'cannot' backout!
I had read somewhere, you might get some serious penalty on doing that!

and, besides!
*treat yourself with some good kaapi! and you are good to go even with couple o hours!

* Kids, take my suggestions at your own risk!

Tanks,

Ace.
driverace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 17:23   #2569
Senior - BHPian
 
libranof1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: All over!
Posts: 3,627
Thanked: 2,625 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Ideally 8.5 hours.. Anything less means I'll be spoiling my whole day and mood. I loooovve to sleep during morning..
But anyway, what time are we going to start the reverse journey?

BTW, bit OT, Barista has almost put 60-70% extra premium price tag on everything on that Mysore Road outlet. I was there last Saturday night for a night drive. Just wanna know, have CCD also done the same? McD also is charging a premium over the regular price(as of BLR) on their Mysore Road outlet. Just wanna know if this is some kind of known practice everywhere?
We could start back anytime actually; no set time as such. Guess by the time all of us reach and settle down, it would be at least 0030. So, sometime like 2-2.30, we could start.

Don't know about the premium; but everywhere 10% on the bill is being charged extra as "service charge"; so could be true.
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 17:24   #2570
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,064
Thanked: 148 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Oh kayyy. I'll try.. And actually I'm again changing my mind to come for the trip now. You know, peculiar Libran trait (oh yeah, me too). :P
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 17:55   #2571
BHPian
 
rocky080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 303
Thanked: 35 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Edit: I just might make it to the meet looks like things are working out in my favour. yipeee....

Last edited by rocky080 : 27th May 2011 at 18:06.
rocky080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 17:57   #2572
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,064
Thanked: 148 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

And I'm in for the drive . One of my friend who joined last time for Nandi Hills trip (is a dormant TBHPian) will also join.
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 18:20   #2573
Senior - BHPian
 
libranof1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: All over!
Posts: 3,627
Thanked: 2,625 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
And I'm in for the drive . One of my friend who joined last time for Nandi Hills trip (is a dormant TBHPian) will also join.
So, you are "+1". Just in some other sense. I hope the other BHPian is nice to me after reading this!

List as of now list :

1) libranof1987 (IIMB)
2) Ace (IIMB) (I am riding solo)
3) brraj
4) hemanth.anand + 1(NICE)
5) Sajan (IIMB)
6) abhinav.s (IIMB)
7) Kaushik_s + 1 BHPian(IIMB)
8) avinashsg + 1(NICE)
9) pumpy_raj + 1(NICE)
10) thedreamcatcher (IIMB)
11) Rocky080 (NICE)
12) Raj.barcode(NICE)
13) niranjan (tentative)
14) hifisharu (tentative)
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 18:28   #2574
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,064
Thanked: 148 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
So, you are "+1". Just in some other sense. I hope the other BHPian is nice to me after reading this!
Grrrrrrrrrrr and . We are planning to finish a few matches of Modern Warfare 2 before coming for the ride. So Libranof1987, be careful about some frags and RPG's coming your way
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 18:36   #2575
Senior - BHPian
 
libranof1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: All over!
Posts: 3,627
Thanked: 2,625 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Grrrrrrrrrrr and . We are planning to finish a few matches of Modern Warfare 2 before coming for the ride. So Libranof1987, be careful about some frags and RPG's coming your way
libranof1987 (radio) : Team, I need backup!

As was suggested earlier, we could have an all-night meet sometime. Drive, coffee, crash at someone's place and play CS/NFS MW all night long!
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 18:40   #2576
BHPian
 
hifisharu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 257
Thanked: 600 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

I've decided I'll join you guys for my first team-bhp meet. So, see ya all at 2300, at IIMB
hifisharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 18:46   #2577
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,064
Thanked: 148 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
libranof1987 (radio) : Team, I need backup!

As was suggested earlier, we could have an all-night meet sometime. Drive, coffee, crash at someone's place and play CS/NFS MW all night long!
Awesome idea, anytime for MW2. OT: And we've done exactly that so many times. Sometimes me and my friends used to play till morning 7-8am..
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 18:59   #2578
BHPian
 
niranjanrvce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 314
Thanked: 323 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Wait, are you guys in B-school? because that's what we used to do all night long - CS!!

I am in for a team-bhp CS/NFS/DOTA/Quake/Crysis/CoD meet anyday! Will remind me of the good old clan days!
niranjanrvce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 19:46   #2579
Distinguished - BHPian
 
IronH4WK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,453
Thanked: 3,575 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

OT:

anybody play BF:BC2 and MoH(new one)?

EDIT: maybe we could have a skirmish sometime, eh? Team-BHP LAN PARTY!!!

Last edited by IronH4WK : 27th May 2011 at 19:47.
IronH4WK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2011, 21:06   #2580
Senior - BHPian
 
libranof1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: All over!
Posts: 3,627
Thanked: 2,625 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Alrighty, 2300 (IIMB), 2330 (NICE exit, mysore rd) it is. Drive to Barista, mysore rd.

T-BHPians are welcome to gate-crash anytime.

But if you do, have an innovative excuse why you had to, else you pick up the tab of us wonderful people.

PS : Anil, Amitoj and Gautam - none of them are coming for the meet; wonder who we'll have our "no, you pay" game with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanrvce View Post
Wait, are you guys in B-school? because that's what we used to do all night long - CS!!
I am in for a team-bhp CS/NFS/DOTA/Quake/Crysis/CoD meet anyday! Will remind me of the good old clan days!
We did that during 12th, 4 yrs of college and even training at *an important place*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
OT:

anybody play BF:BC2 and MoH(new one)?

EDIT: maybe we could have a skirmish sometime, eh? Team-BHP LAN PARTY!!!
Are you coming tonight?
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread phamilyman The Team-BHP Meet Section 1186 16th October 2017 15:49
Quick meets in TVM jkdas The Team-BHP Meet Section 1388 9th May 2016 16:56
Quick Meets in Cochin pdev29 The Team-BHP Meet Section 6 15th April 2012 10:28
Madras Quickies - Quick meets in Chennai nitrous The Team-BHP Meet Section 212 17th December 2010 18:32
Hyderabad: 13/14th Oct. Any Quick Meets/Plans? khan_sultan The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 16th October 2008 16:52


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:00.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks