Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2011, 16:40   #2746
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,061
Thanked: 147 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
I'll check this thread at 11:00pm tonight and then decide
I guess 10.30 would be more appropiate

BTW, sent you my number. Hope it won't be like last time when we ditched (sorry) the plan in last moment. It happens (happened to me also) sometimes, so better to share the contact numbers..
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 17:04   #2747
Distinguished - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 2,947
Thanked: 1,584 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

OK, so guys coming from Bannerghatta road can meet up near IIMB at 11:15 PM.
Leave IIMB by 11:30PM
Regroup with others at the NICE - Mysore Road intersection at 00:00
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 17:34   #2748
Senior - BHPian
 
iTNerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Imphal/Noida
Posts: 1,062
Thanked: 450 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Can I play (join too)? I am new here (bangalore), so will be great to meet up some Team-BHPians and see their rides. What is the exact itinerary - time and place? If I understood correctly, the planned drive is till Coffee Day, Mysore road?

EDIT: Just read that its IIMB 11:30 PM. I stay at whitefield near ITPL. Which is nearer - NICE road or IIMB?

Last edited by iTNerd : 1st July 2011 at 17:37.
iTNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 17:43   #2749
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,061
Thanked: 147 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
OK, so guys coming from Bannerghatta road can meet up near IIMB at 11:15 PM.
Leave IIMB by 11:30PM
Regroup with others at the NICE - Mysore Road intersection at 00:00
Sounds great. So, till now who all are in? How many people are we looking forward to have the drive? Minimum 4 cars as per the previous post?


Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
Can I play (join too)? I am new here (bangalore), so will be great to meet up some Team-BHPians and see their rides. What is the exact itinerary - time and place? If I understood correctly, the planned drive is till Coffee Day, Mysore road?
Awesome and welcome to Bangalore. Yes, the plan is to drive till CCD/Barista on Mysore road.


Quote:
EDIT: Just read that its IIMB 11:30 PM. I stay at whitefield near ITPL. Which is nearer - NICE road or IIMB?
IIMB is closer.
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 17:53   #2750
Senior - BHPian
 
KiloAlpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cubicle
Posts: 1,231
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

OK, I am in. Will be there near IIM-B at 11:15pm tonight.

Se y'all!!
KiloAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 17:56   #2751
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,061
Thanked: 147 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Yeyy, so it;s 4 people now,
1. Amitoj
2. Kaushik_s
3. ITNerd
4. KiloAlpha

Cars, cars we need more cars
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 18:20   #2752
Senior - BHPian
 
iTNerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Imphal/Noida
Posts: 1,062
Thanked: 450 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Awesome and welcome to Bangalore. Yes, the plan is to drive till CCD/Barista on Mysore road.

IIMB is closer.
Thanks!

OK Great! I'll be there. Just to confirm, the main gate of IIMB is just bang on the left side of Bannerghatta road?
iTNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 18:25   #2753
Senior - BHPian
 
KiloAlpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cubicle
Posts: 1,231
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
Thanks!

OK Great! I'll be there. Just to confirm, the main gate of IIMB is just bang on the left side of Bannerghatta road?
Yes. If you take the left turn into Bannerghatta Road from Jayadeva Hospital junction (Ring Road), then IIM-B main gate is to your left. You will see Lathangi Ford to the right.

BTW, I will be in my office at Silk Board junction, so if you want to catch up with me and we head out together just let me know.

Last edited by KiloAlpha : 1st July 2011 at 18:26.
KiloAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 18:48   #2754
Distinguished - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 2,947
Thanked: 1,584 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Well what do you know!
New plan!
Considering the current weather condition and the fact that we should do more than just drive, I propose (and Kaushik_s already agrees with me) that we do an early Sunday morning drive and photo shoot to Devarayanadurga hills.
This place is the less popular brother of Nandi Hills but supposed to be more scenic and its on the way to Tumkur. So you get to taste some good roads too i believe.
Now I hope this is sufficient notice for all those who had agreed for the drive tonight! *please*

So who all are in?
amitoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 18:54   #2755
Senior - BHPian
 
iTNerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Imphal/Noida
Posts: 1,062
Thanked: 450 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
Yes. If you take the left turn into Bannerghatta Road from Jayadeva Hospital junction (Ring Road), then IIM-B main gate is to your left. You will see Lathangi Ford to the right.

BTW, I will be in my office at Silk Board junction, so if you want to catch up with me and we head out together just let me know.
Thank you for the info! As I'll be coming via ORR, yes, it will be great to catch up with you near Silk Board junction. Please PM me your contact no.
iTNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 19:01   #2756
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,061
Thanked: 147 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Well what do you know!
New plan!
Considering the current weather condition and the fact that we should do more than just drive, I propose (and Kaushik_s already agrees with me) that we do an early Sunday morning drive and photo shoot to Devarayanadurga hills.
This place is the less popular brother of Nandi Hills but supposed to be more scenic and its on the way to Tumkur. So you get to taste some good roads too i believe.
Now I hope this is sufficient notice for all those who had agreed for the drive tonight! *please*

So who all are in?
I'm in for Sunday morning drive. I love day drives as that can be used for proper photography session of the cars.
And just I've gone out and came back and the weather is looking ominous here. Seems like there gonna be pounding by Monsoon rains again tonight.. Drive might not be a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
Thank you for the info! As I'll be coming via ORR, yes, it will be great to catch up with you near Silk Board junction. Please PM me your contact no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
Yes. If you take the left turn into Bannerghatta Road from Jayadeva Hospital junction (Ring Road), then IIM-B main gate is to your left. You will see Lathangi Ford to the right.

BTW, I will be in my office at Silk Board junction, so if you want to catch up with me and we head out together just let me know.
Hey Guys, please just note the change in plan. Refer to Amitoj's post. Hope Sunday morning will be ok for you guys?
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 19:02   #2757
BHPian
 
_chikku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Puttur - B'lore
Posts: 198
Thanked: 39 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Well what do you know!
New plan!
Considering the current weather condition and the fact that we should do more than just drive, I propose (and Kaushik_s already agrees with me) that we do an early Sunday morning drive and photo shoot to Devarayanadurga hills.
This place is the less popular brother of Nandi Hills but supposed to be more scenic and its on the way to Tumkur. So you get to taste some good roads too i believe.
Now I hope this is sufficient notice for all those who had agreed for the drive tonight! *please*

So who all are in?
A sunday morning drive ? Im in .. Please confirm the place and time.
_chikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 19:02   #2758
Senior - BHPian
 
iTNerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Imphal/Noida
Posts: 1,062
Thanked: 450 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

OK. Sunday morning drive sounds good.
iTNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 19:07   #2759
Senior - BHPian
 
kaushik_s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,061
Thanked: 147 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Confirmed list for Sunday morning drive,
1. Amitoj
2. Kaushik_s
3. _chikku
4. ITNerd

KiloAlpha???
And where are the other Bangalore boys? No one is replying? Dreamcatcher, are you in for the Sunday morning plan? Ace, Libran, BRRaj, IronHawk, etc etc anyone??
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2011, 19:14   #2760
BHPian
 
driverace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 406
Thanked: 142 Times
Default Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Ok, alright..
So, Sunday morning is done dona done!?

To cherry the cake, and to cheer the people.
I just got off call with none other than D-bhpian Amitoj bhai himself!
And, he has agreed a treat to the bhpians present on the Sunday drive!! (taaliyan)

He says, its to all the meets he couldn't make, and reinforcing the spirit of our drives!
(wah- what inspirational thoughts, I tell you..)

So, be there!

Who all are in?

Ace.

~Insaniyat abhi bhi jinda hai!
driverace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread phamilyman The Team-BHP Meet Section 1178 31st July 2017 19:36
Quick meets in TVM jkdas The Team-BHP Meet Section 1388 9th May 2016 16:56
Quick Meets in Cochin pdev29 The Team-BHP Meet Section 6 15th April 2012 10:28
Madras Quickies - Quick meets in Chennai nitrous The Team-BHP Meet Section 212 17th December 2010 18:32
Hyderabad: 13/14th Oct. Any Quick Meets/Plans? khan_sultan The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 16th October 2008 16:52


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:27.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks