Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Venue for Speed Run Meet
Sea Lord 17 80.95%
Golden Moments 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12th February 2007, 20:03   #286
elf
BANNED

I would like to see the look on the face of those managing Sea Lord when we tell them that 55 sweaty, abusive, thrashy & soon to be drunk TBHPians shall now be coming in earlier.

Methinks the deal they've worked out would involve a start & end time, considering that we're going to be having unlimited starters for a fixed price. The longer you stay, perceivably, the more you eat. Which may sound fine by us, maybe not so fine to them.

Sam, care to find out from them if it's OK? In which case, methinks 19.30 onwards sounds like a great time.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2007, 21:49   #287
Senior - BHPian

Something tells me that this is going to be our last time we can book sea lords...because after we are through with the partyin..the place is going to look like world war3...
danlalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2007, 23:07   #288
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Sam, care to find out from them if it's OK? In which case, methinks 19.30 onwards sounds like a great time.
I second elf's (loose) motion. That way we can start drinking earlier, which is like wowie!!! for Saturday evenings.

Edit: It has nothing to do with when the Speedrun or whatever gets over. If you guys plan to meet at Sea Lord at 11am, I'm still game.

Last edited by Bass&Trouble : 12th February 2007 at 23:13.
Bass&Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 01:07   #289
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
I second elf's (loose) motion. That way we can start drinking earlier, which is like wowie!!! for Saturday evenings.

Edit: It has nothing to do with when the Speedrun or whatever gets over. If you guys plan to meet at Sea Lord at 11am, I'm still game.
Well I'm fine with the early start too! But not 11am please! Nothing before 1930hrs please! And Ajay you better not run away after 10mins like the Diwali meet!!
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 01:13   #290
BANNED

Huh!! It's easy to find something or the other till 8:30 guys!!
It's better to keep as planned earlier I think.

We need some time to freshen up!!
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 02:38   #291
elf
BANNED

Since we're all into seconding & thirding my loose motions, methinks we should start drinking at about 5.30am on Saturday, keep drinking through the SpeedZak Drag Trials (if we make it), stay drunk through the evening on Saturday, drink through the night, continue through Sunday when Zak will race the 'Busa (still Haya, not the BHPian), & straight through the Wodger Rorters concert. Then, on the way home, we can have a drink.

Anybody wanna drink to that?

I also propose that the drink we drink on the proposed weekend of alcohol, shall be in honour of theMAG, who cannot / will not join us. His poison: Gay Goose vodka.

Though that sounds more like something gr8nuzzler would do.

Easy for you to talk Zak! You'll be going for a scenic tour of Fort University & Foras Road before (and if) you get to the meet.

My idea is better. Flime ties when you're faving hun. hic.

Last edited by adya33 : 13th February 2007 at 10:36.
Old 13th February 2007, 17:27   #292
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishism View Post
... When you say we'll get along do you mean art, isms or nudes? ...
gr8nuzzlu & you will get along fantastically on all the three points you mentioned - art (butt nekked boys kissing: oil on canvas); ism (jism); & nudes (more butt nekked boys kissing: charcoal mural).

In fact, the two of you share such common interests, I wonder if you guys aren't Kumbh Mela lost twins or something, like in the old Hindi movies. In which case he's Prem Chopra (for his havas ka shikaar skills) & you must be Jagdeep (for obvious reasons), methinks.
Old 13th February 2007, 17:44   #293
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
I also propose that the drink we drink on the proposed weekend of alcohol, shall be in honour of theMAG, who cannot / will not join us. His poison: Gay Goose vodka.

Dear elf,

Thanks for the honor. Really.

Here, all alone, I shall also toast to elf - the nitrogen dioxide of TBhp. My dog and I will chant your name while drinking thoughtfully crotch warmed Chanablis. He'll drink his crotch warmed glass and me mine - just to clarify.
theMAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 17:49   #294
elf
BANNED

Chanablis? Cannabis & Chablis partaken in parallel, methinks. Feel damn dry post that. Juuuust in the mood for a nice wet soppy kissie from a certain BHPian.

We'll miss you too, Maggie. Sniff sniff & all that...

Last edited by elf : 13th February 2007 at 18:02.
Old 13th February 2007, 20:05   #295
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishism View Post
hey,
When you say we'll get along do you mean art, isms or nudes?
Do clarify. Though I guess I'll know soon enough.
ism; Embarrassing my friends...just one more service I offer.
I have no clue about this 'ism' thing, and from the looks of it, I dont even wanna know. But one thing is for sure, the fellow you're being very merrily partnered with right now will gladly embarass you, friend or not.
Old 13th February 2007, 20:09   #296
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Dear elf,

Thanks for the honor. Really.

Here, all alone, I shall also toast to elf - the nitrogen dioxide of TBhp. My dog and I will chant your name while drinking thoughtfully crotch warmed Chanablis. He'll drink his crotch warmed glass and me mine - just to clarify.

You guys need to get a room. Really.

You and the dog I mean.
Old 13th February 2007, 21:26   #297
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
You guys need to get a room. Really.

You and the dog I mean.

Dearest BT,

My German Shepherd is hands-off. Altho I could ask my dog to refer any of his friends who might be around Mumbai. Would cockerspaniels be OK? All this effort - just for you. Hope you appreciate.
theMAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 22:02   #298
Senior - BHPian

Could we now save all the smart talk and jokes and stuff for the meet please ? We would be highly obliged Elf, Mag, Rishism and all of you. This is not I repeat NOT a chat thread.
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2007, 22:36   #299
Jay
BHPian

Will not be able to make it this time..... Have fun guys.

Last edited by Jay : 14th February 2007 at 22:40.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2007, 15:26   #300
BHPian

hey guys
i and mey friend from pune are in as well but the prob is that where is sea lord in mumbai?
payam is offline   Reply With Quote