Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Venue for Speed Run Meet
Sea Lord 17 80.95%
Golden Moments 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23rd February 2007, 16:04   #391
elf
BANNED

While you wait for the video, here's a pic of Lucky Lips himself...

Now can anyone even blame nuzzlu for resisting? Or even me?

And for all the girls who thought that we were quite well behaved at the meet, I just got this picture from a friend who snapped this sign outside Sea Lord yesterday...

Well, OK. It was fun while it lasted.

Last edited by elf : 23rd February 2007 at 16:13. Reason: junk.
elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2007, 16:06   #392
Team-BHP Support

People have had really bad "accidents" happen to them for posting photoshopped images on public forums! Wouldn't want anything to happen to ol' elfie now would we....
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2007, 16:08   #393
elf
BANNED

Thanks for your concern Rt.

Even if an 'accident' did happen to me, I'm sure you'd arrange for the guy in the snap with them ruby red lips to come visit me in hospital, where he could work his magic with them.
Old 23rd February 2007, 17:08   #394
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Eyewitness -a true account

As most of you know, kissing at TBHP meets was a sport introduced by guzzlu. However this meet held a new surprise for this reporter.
Elf had applied some new kind of lotion all over his face and lips “Only a true man can stand the power of touching my face and lips now. Show me a true man and I will attack his face, to test his manhood” said elf.

He will then be infected by kissitis, a truly infectious disease also known as the passitonnoreturn disease.

“Oh really” said Addy “Kiss mee, kiss me, if you dare, mwah mwah” He made a kissy face, causing this camera to go all blurry and out of focus.

It is not known to this reporter if the kiss did happen. However, immediately afterwards, it was noticed that Addy was behaving in a strange rabid manner, trying to kiss many men.
Eyewitness spotted him forcing himself on Kartik, Dippy’s younger brother.

When this reporter means that Aditya kissed Dippy’s younger brother, he means it in a true manner. In certain cultures, kissing someone’s younger brother can translate very badly. Such as Hindi “Usne mere chote bhai ki mooh lagaya
In this case, Kartik was very badly affected and started making funny faces immediately afterwards. It is not known to this reporter if Kartik then tried to force himself on anyone.

However Dippy just sat back and watched the proceedings. Though he was completely silent, this reporter noticed a look of pleasure on his face. Eyewitness could be wrong, however.

Speedzak, from Cochin declared that it was against his religious beliefs to touch his lips to a man. Elf offered to touch his face with his. Oh the cheek of it all.

It turned out to be too much for the Kerala Boy and the effects were quite noticeable to all and sundry. This reporter couldn't put his finger about it. Was it his eyes that changed?

Ma(N)son was totally shocked by the effect elf was having on his beloved fellow team-bhpians.

"Yaar guzzlu, I thought you were bad, but this is too much too handle Duude." said he, slapping his forehead repeately,
"I need a drink. Too much Duude, where’s that drink"

"Sat sri akaal, guzzler looks like shakaal" said Ma(n)son, drinking furiously.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 23rd February 2007 at 17:21.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2007, 17:18   #395
elf
BANNED

That does it Sam. I'm arranging for an 'accident' for you & immediate hospitalization.

Subsequently the anonymous ruby red lips found floating around the Internet shall come visit you there & work their wonder.

Such slander. Such defamation. Such disease. Et tu, Sammae?
Old 23rd February 2007, 17:19   #396
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Eyewitness -a true account (part deux)

It is not known to this reporter if 2L8 was affected by the surge of kissmequickcharlie, but this photo we received, shows a visibly disturbed 2L8 and a visibly satisfied elf.

Rudra, who had been viewing the sorry proceedings, holding on to a nice whiskey, mentioned this to Rtech (Peace be upon his sole). “Robeeen” said he, “What is going on here? I don't like this. Should I get onto a baas and leeeve?”

“No” said Rtech (Peace be upon his sole). “Let this boy have his fun for now, I will show him who’s the true man later”

Rudra then explained to the others present, that Rtech (peace be upon his sole) could absorb the disease, much like how lord shiva absorbed the poison of this earth, a long long time ago. He pointed towards Rtech (peace be upon his sole) for the benefit of those that had never seen him before.

“Bah, I can handle it” said F50, brave and steadfast. “Ask elf to kiss me….here”

“NO” cried his friends, who had already been affected by the kissmedeadlykissmequick virus. “We won’t let you sacrifice yourself, like this” “YES YES” screamed F50, releasing the choices gujarati expletives “M U S T K I S S E L F, Must have his lips. Maney kiss aapo aapo aapo...”

However, they saved him and locked him in the toilet. Thank god for that, says this reporter.
Old 23rd February 2007, 17:28   #397
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Eyewitness -a true account (part trois)

“Kiss me Viper” said elf. This reporter heard Viper reply “I’m married boss. I don’t kiss anyone peechu se. I must refuse, even though you already have a tri-phase”

“Muhahaha” laughed elf “there is no real man here”

“THAT’S IT ELF!!” came a voice from peechu. It was Rtech (Peace be upon his sole) “Kiss me if you dare, you mad lout” “These ruby red lips belong to a real man. A man’s man to boot, Kiss me and I shall absorb the deadly smoochmenowbozo virus and save team-bhp from the likes of you!”

The crowd was totally stunned by this. “Kya bol raha hai Robin, what a brave man” said Ford Rocam and promptly passed out in the ample and stunning lap of 2L8.

Elf took 15.28 steps towards Rtech (peace be upon his sole) who was exactly 400metres away and…. That's when it happened - He Kissed him squarely on those ruby red babies.

The kiss lasted exactly 12.76 seconds. This fact was confirmed by Rudra Sen and v1p3r.

Was Rtech (Peace be upon his sole) fine? The crowd and this reporter waited with bated breath… Had Rtech (Peace be upon his sole) absorbed the deadly virus called smoochmeyabugger?

To know about this and more, wait for the next episode of- EYEWITNESS.

Remember, if it never happened, you saw it here first.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 23rd February 2007 at 17:41.
Old 23rd February 2007, 17:47   #398
Team-BHP Support

For all those wondering.....PLEASE NOTE THAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE ANGLE OF THE PHOTO"S!!!!!

I would never allow myself to be kissed by theELF (or any other male), though I did have to make a quick retreat from the meat to avoid being violated by a weird, ugly, skinny guy who cools his crotch (or warms his wine, haven't figured that out yet) with a bottle of white wine.

Also, please note that this meet was the last ever public gathering of T-BHPians I will ever be a part off!
Old 23rd February 2007, 17:50   #399
elf
BANNED

$h!t! Here's the real story. It was supposed to be a secret & he promised to behave himself, but just shows you what diddly squat amounts to.

Just before the meet, nuzzly & I exchanged bodies. Sorta transmogrification so to speak. Don't ask why.
Old 23rd February 2007, 17:58   #400
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
Also, please note that this meet was the last ever public gathering of T-BHPians I will ever be a part off!
It is noted that you tried to save us all from the lockyourlipsonmeyouhotguy virus and we are all eternally grateful.

We will never have a meet without you. You are our saviour. We bow to you. We worship you with fervour and grace. You are our saviour (wait we already said that)

It was a fun meet overall. With these pictures, we hope to convince more women to attend such affairs-de-grace.
Old 23rd February 2007, 18:02   #401
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
... we hope to convince more women to attend such affairs-de-grace. ...
As most of you know, I've been promising a dignified Wine & Cheese meet for ages now. Due to the obvious lack of response from everybody, it's now evident that if you want something done, ya gotta do it yourself.

I've been bringing the wine for nearly all the meets that I've been to.

This time I supplied the cheese as well.
Old 23rd February 2007, 18:05   #402
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
I've been promising a dignified Wine & Cheese meet for ages now.
After seeing where you store your wine...I'm afraid to even ask where exactly you get the cheeeeeese from!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
This time I supplied the cheese as well.
uuugh....the horror!!
Old 23rd February 2007, 18:08   #403
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
After seeing where you store your wine... I'm afraid to even ask where exactly you get the cheeeeeese from!! ...
The thing is, I don't bathe very often. And as everybody knows, one needs warm, moist, bacteria infested places to make cheese.

Last edited by elf : 23rd February 2007 at 18:09.
Old 23rd February 2007, 18:09   #404
Senior - BHPian

Oh my god , cant stop lagughing, that meet was wonderful but i think pics are something more than that. It was really nice to meet Rudra,Zak,nitrous and others members who came from out of town and i dont have to say anything for mumbai guyz you know how we are.. hehehe. overall it was great meet...

@Scooby:- you really have a great collection. i am kinda fallen in love with your Impala.

Last edited by pdev29 : 23rd February 2007 at 18:14.
pdev29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2007, 18:35   #405
Senior - BHPian

Couldn't resist to laugh at full blast. Sam, why do you have to post these reports during work hours? One of the toughest moments for me to hold my laugh.
satish_appasani is offline   Reply With Quote