Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 10th May 2007, 23:39   #151
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak View Post
near vyttila?wow,so my good friend anand who has one of the sharpest ears i know will have no problem coming and checking out the various stuff on offer!!
Anand is going to find vytilla with his ears?

Guys, a boat sounds like a dream. A dreamboat.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 10th May 2007 at 23:40.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2007, 23:48   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Anand is going to find vytilla with his ears?
ha ha sam,no he stays in vyttila.maybe if you play loud enough,he will find out your shop with his ears!!but he hates anything other than hard rock,metal etc.,so you know what to play!!!
carfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 00:03   #153
Senior - BHPian

Yezzzz..........Zaam is coming ! Yeah......Hurray !..Yeah ...tara rum tara rum.....Yeah Dinka dakka dinka dakka......Yeah....uuur.....soor.......phewey phi.....He...He....He....! Yeah .....turrr..........Tara rum.....tare rum (Dancing on one Leg).........yeah ...soor (Doing a MJ moon walk).....yeah...lala...la.......saar ..... phew ! am tired guys...gotta go back and sleep !

AM there guys whatever be the time or place......
maxbhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 00:07   #154
BHPian

arreyy max,agreed we all are excited,but why are you so excited when you heard sam is coming?hhmmmmm.....???!!
carfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 08:08   #155
Senior - BHPian

Guess am a bit over enthu. person . So now l'll cool down ........(deep breath in hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm deeep breath out.................................haaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa...............no pulse rate...for 10 sec.........confirmed dead.....................cardiac arrest..........Shock !.....BBzZZZZ........Dish.......Dick tick...dick tick......phew pulse is back and am alive guess I shouldnt be too relaxed.....)....any way What plans Mr.Zak ?
Old 11th May 2007, 09:29   #156
BHPian

I am not gonna miss this one.Period.

and I stay in Vyttila!.
artofzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 10:25   #157
Joz
BHPian

You guys are having too much fun out there... I am missing Cochin like crazy now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
.......Dick tick...dick tick......
Max, what on earth is that? You need parental guidance!
Joz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 13:53   #158
Senior - BHPian

My heart beats are clear and defined and not boomy............now that all I can say....the gurus can elaborate on this .
Old 11th May 2007, 14:04   #159
BANNED

Hmmmm..... One Sam and so much excitement!

Guys, we will do something different this time. Yes, Hiring a boat sounds good. We will also add some good music and some nice hot drinks, snacks etc... and we are all set. Are we? Ok this much is enough as teasers!

We have 2 weeks to prepare and welcome Sam. By then, we can organise something really good.

Whoever is around on the last weekend of may, you are all welcome to attend this great meet @ Cochin.
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 14:25   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Guys, we will do something different this time. Yes, Hiring a boat sounds good. We will also add some good music and some nice hot drinks, snacks etc... and we are all set. Are we? Ok this much is enough as teasers!
Get the party boat - which is a traditional rice-boat converted into a floating party hall, complete with music (the speakers are JBL, I assure you), DJs et al.

Food can either be arranged by them on board or picked up from Bolghatty Palace Hotel. I would recommend a stopover at Sea Gull, though
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 14:50   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
@ Zakkie & Gang - since the National Meet is now a Notional Meet, lets try and meet up sometime in the first two weeks of June?
I suggest a drive to Vagamon in the rains. We meet ONLY if it rains!
Cochin gang...is this still on? Or will 'the JBLman cometh' meet cause a burnout towards the end of may..?!

Hell..we'll make it rain if it comes to that. A lot of hot and cold beverages (and mindless driving) should ensure that.
MaserQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 15:22   #162
Senior - BHPian

Sam

If you stay a week (or find excuses to wander around the south for the week) you could join us to Wayanad. I'm sure the B'lore boys will be happy to drive you back to B'lore from there, too.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 15:48   #163
Distinguished - BHPian

Steer, I'd love to. And a chance to meet you too. But I'm on a mission. I'm gonna try and return.

So let's see, we have drinks, music, JBL speakers on a party riceboat? And a bunch of excited and fun cochin boys. Life's good. And I'm looking forward to this meet.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2007, 15:53   #164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Sam

If you stay a week (or find excuses to wander around the south for the week) you could join us to Wayanad. I'm sure the B'lore boys will be happy to drive you back to B'lore from there, too.
Well.... I still hope you have one of those last minute change of plans and end up staying longer

Last edited by quicksilver : 11th May 2007 at 15:55. Reason: Realised Sam had posted at the same time....
quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2007, 17:30   #165
Senior - BHPian

so , Whats the plan Mr.Zak ?