Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 21st June 2007, 14:14   #16
Senior - BHPian

post deleted

reason - double posting

Last edited by planet_rocker : 21st June 2007 at 14:18. Reason: double-posting - deleted
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2007, 14:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
Sudipto da tumi rally koro seta to bolo ni...eto kotha holo sedin?
@sabret - this is a public forum and we have members from around the country and majority of them dont understand bengali. do post in English so that everyone can understand. please go through the rules of posting.

the Cal rally gang will meet on Sunday, 24th June 2007 for another practice session. they are supposed to gather in front of Nicco Park at 9 AM.
Old 21st June 2007, 14:51   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
@sabret - this is a public forum and we have members from around the country and majority of them dont understand bengali. do post in English so that everyone can understand. please go through the rules of posting.

the Cal rally gang will meet on Sunday, 24th June 2007 for another practice session. they are supposed to gather in front of Nicco Park at 9 AM.
hey dude chill..I apologise...I'm well aware of the usual forum rules and I might be a new member here I wud like u knw that I have close to thousand posts in other forums namely..tech forums and bike forums...anyways I apologise for the mistake and assure u that this wont be repeated again and kudos to u for pointing out the rules to me though...
sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2007, 15:50   #19
Senior - BHPian

no issues man!! i guess you are a X-BHP member. anyways chill.
Old 21st June 2007, 20:16   #20
Senior - BHPian

@planet leave the admin part to the moderators. There is a Report button, advisable to use that instead.
1100D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2007, 22:43   #21
Senior - BHPian

Friends

I am not a rallyist. By no stretch of imagination. On behalf of the company I work for I have been sponsoring this rally and a few of their other ones for the last three years. I even sponsored the Bhutan rally.

This year they are hell bent on getting me to participate. So I thought why not? Plus I used to drive a Zen earlier, therefore no question of joining any rally. Now that I have an Esteem with higher ground clearance I can still think of participation.

When the thread is mini-meet in Kolkata and the topic is Kabiguru, you can't help a casual Bengali sentence or two. I don't think it is offensive enough to invite reporting etc. or any major deviation from rules.

Just chill chill Just chill
Sudipto-S-Team is offline   Reply With Quote