Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Where do you want to go?
Meet half way on the GQ and hook up with the Chennai Anna's. 40 60.61%
Nandi Hills. 29 43.94%
Old Madras Road, let us meet the Chennai's Anna's here. 20 30.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12th July 2007, 11:54   #196
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
e_L - gimme your account number - i will do an online transfer of 20 Rs.
OFF TOPIC:
Jassi, i think the minimum amount for an online transfer is Rs.100/-.
Old 12th July 2007, 12:04   #197
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
e_L - gimme your account number - i will do an online transfer of 20 Rs.

For transactions below Rs. 100, I prefer cash
For transactions above Rs.100, I prefer CASH
or Rs. 100 & everything else, i prefer MAster Card.
cheers
Old 12th July 2007, 12:05   #198
Distinguished - BHPian

OK, guys, how about someone putting up an agenda / POA with the timings, what's planned etc.
Old 12th July 2007, 12:07   #199
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

POA and list of meeting points will be up by 4pm. Sorry for the wait, have been caught up with a bit of unexpected work.
Old 12th July 2007, 12:10   #200
BHPian

Veg/Non Vegetarian - Non-veg ( 2 )
Car your coming in - OHC
Area - Jayanagar 9th Block

Will beer be available to buy at yelagiri? Or should we carry our own?
Old 12th July 2007, 12:26   #201
BHPian

@E-L .. I too need one sticker...In return I will...buy you a lime soda and 1 cigarette ...ohk?
Old 12th July 2007, 12:44   #202
BHPian

Default Nishant Details

Myself and 3 of my friend coming...

Veg/Non Vegetarian - 3Veg + 1Non Veg
Car your coming in - Santro XL
Area - Vyalikaval, near shadashivanagar.
Old 12th July 2007, 13:18   #203
BHPian

Veg/Non Vegetarian - Non-veg
Car your coming in - trying to hitch a ride
Area - Koramangala 4th blk
Old 12th July 2007, 14:26   #204
BHPian

Veg/Non Vegetarian - Veg
Car your coming in - Need a ride
Area - Koramangala 4th blk / Kagadasapura - CV Raman nagar
Old 12th July 2007, 16:01   #205
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
If you are referring to the reflective stickers made by Rudra, yes i do have about 40-50 of them left with me, each would cost Rs.5 plus a premium of Rs.5/-.
EL I am booking 2 sets.... Write that down somewhere
Old 12th July 2007, 16:08   #206
Senior - BHPian

Hi folks.....
as i am not able to come to the meet can i collect the stickers from someone later on in the coming weeks?
Old 12th July 2007, 16:22   #207
Senior - BHPian

Guys from CV RAman Nagar / Cox Town / Banaswadi / Lingarajapuram etc PM me for Directions if coming by your car or if you want a ride, so you can jump in the car with me or so that I can arrange with the other boys.

akroy
jassi
coolsats

I Will PM you my contact details... We will meet on the Ring road just after the Airport road Flyover before the Hero Honda showroom @ 5:40 AM. Wakey Wakey.

Lets ALL aim to leave at 6.00 sharp from the Beemer showroom. Late comers please catch up on GQ.

ATTN : Anyone one else wanna meet at this location or in Koromangala let me know.

Also did I miss anyone else from this area?

Quote:
coolsats

Car your coming in - Wanted to bring my Swift along, but elder brother wants it for weekends (sudden plan by him), so can i get a ride this time pls. Well Ironwolf u stay near ITC infortech, Horamayu is around 3 km from that place, if you can pick me up it would be great, besides am a rock lover man.

Area - Banaswadi (near Horamayu Signal)
I know the signal.. will be there early morning 5.20 am. Will PM you with contact details.

Quote:
I am Rajini Lover now, pls come and get me, Horamayu 3 KM hehehehehe
I appreciate a PetrolHead little more than a Rajini fan. either way, you can join me

Quote:
EL
no, you would have to be a rajini lover for Ironwolf to come & get you.
Did you miss the last song in the movie where thalai strums his Gitaarrr !! He likes Rock so I like rock :-p

Quote:
mcl - Gopz, atleast the regulars I know are mature enough. All I can say is there will be some high speed driving with minimum risks involved. Yes, there will be a certain set of rules. I
shall post them up very soon.
I Like it - speed - with rules!! Soooooper
Old 12th July 2007, 17:14   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
POA and list of meeting points will be up by 4pm. Sorry for the wait, have been caught up with a bit of unexpected work.
@Mcl - Did the unexpected work of yours eat you up ..totally..?
Old 12th July 2007, 17:34   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
I guess wheeliej has dropped out since the drive is on a Saturday.
Hey, I AM joining.....
Old 12th July 2007, 18:19   #210
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default POA for the Midway Meet!

Ok, guys lets begin with the final POA.

Guys coming from the following areas kindly get in touch with the name of the person I shall be putting up and confirm with them the timing respective to your own areas. Do keep in mind that all of you have to reach BMW showroom on Hosur Road at SHARP 6am on Saturday the 14th.

1. C.V.Raman Nagar, Indiranagar & Airport - Akroy & Binz.

Members: akroy, jaguar, wheeler, binz, wheeler, patience wins.

2. Marathalli, HSR. Layout - Tadukutton.

Members: Tadukutton, gopz, benny.

3. Banaswadi, Old Madras Road & Surrounding areas - Psycho.

Members: jassi, coolsats, arunphilip.

4. Jaynagar, JP.Nagar - Vikram_d.

Members: vikram, brraj, srisha.

5. Sadashivnagar, RT.Nagar, New BEL Road, Hebbal, Yelahanka & Surrounding areas - mclarren1885.

Members: pawan, memo, devilvtec, blueraven316, souljah, rjstyle.

The rest of you whose names I have not mentioned kindly get in touch with any of the above persons who live closest to your areas and sync up with them.

Also all those put up in Madiwala, Dairy Circle and Surrounding areas kindly come over to the BMW showroom itself directly.

I request all the members to kindly PM the guys incharge of their respective areas and get their contact details. If not kindly CALL me on 9845068181 and I shall furnish all the details. Kindly NO PM's. I might be off the net starting from tomorrow.

Buffet charges are as following:

1. Veg - Lunch & Evening coffee - Rs 300/-
2. Non - Veg - Lunch & Evening coffee - Rs 350/-

Once we all assemble, I kindly request all the members to come forward to either memo or myself and pay up the food charges so that we can keep a tab. Kindly make sure that you guys get your names scratched out after payment on the list. Would make things a lot easier for everyone involved.

There will be sufficient food for all. Kindly do not carry food from home or sorts. Also booze available at the Club. However, they do serve BEER only. If not I can carry the booze back from Bangalore if you want. It would help if all the boozers were to kindly SMS me the quantity, type & brand of alcohol you need. Alcohol charges & snacks will be EXTRA.

Rules:

1. Kindly do not oversleep. Those of you who cannot wake up kindly join us for a party (non-alcoholic) starting from Friday night. Some of us will be coming directly from wherever we are to the meeting point. Guaranteed supply of unlimited coffee at any hour of the night.

2. Kindly keep your alarms well in advance, contact the members incharge of your area and keep them informed about your arrival.

3. No drinking and driving will be allowed. Those who insist will be at their own risk.

4. Kindly no street racing or rash driving will be tolerated. I request all the members driving their cars to kindly be responsible. There will be some high speed driving. Kindly do not compete with the cars ahead of you, stick to the limits of your car and self. THIS IS NOT A RACE. TBHP & its members will not responsible for any such untoward incidents should they occur (god forbid).

5. Kindly be ON TIME.

6. Kindly make sure that all of you check the following in your cars.

a) Condition of spare wheel. Air in all your tires.
b) Check all fluids like engine oil, brake oil, windscreen spray etc.
c) Kindly check your wheel balancing and alignment. Absence of which could lead to problems on highways.
d) Check the condition of your brakes, carry first aid kit, lots of drinking water, juices, CD's etc to keep yourself fresh.
e) Can some of you carry a few petrol cans just in case you have them lying at home?

Will keep you guys updated on further details. Keep watching this thread.

How to GET THERE incase you get lost:

Quote:
YelagiriWhat makes Yelagiri interesting is that it's a mere 4-hour drive from Bangalore. Be it on mobikes or car (one can even go by train to Jolarpet), Yelagiri is easily accessible. From Bangalore, it takes 2 hours to reach Krishnagiri. You touch NH.46, take the left on the 4-lane freeway and 14 kms you reach a town called Barugur. A little further (stay on the highway) you'll see a narrow road on the right with a sign saying 'Tirupathur'. Turn in and just keep going on that road. Don't turn off anywhere for the next 26 kms till you reach Tirupathur town. In fact, even after reaching the town, stay onto that road for another 8 kms. The signs will show the road as leading towards Vaniyambadi. Watch the small hill on your right. That's where you are heading for. And watch for the road sign, again on your right, pointing towards Yelagiri Hills. In fact, before you reach this signboard you'll notice the winding roads that go uphill towards Yelagiri. So you know you are going in the right direction. If in doubt, stop by and ask.
Kindly have a few contact numbers handy at the meeting point at the BMW showroom so that those who get confused, lost or left behind don't suffer.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 12th July 2007 at 18:21.
Closed Thread