Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 19th July 2007, 16:50   #211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Still running bottom-heavy, madman? Or have you changed your setup?
Powers all the way up to 7k adding a cam to push it to 8k and upgrading the blower in the next couple of weeks.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 17:06   #212
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
Powers all the way up to 7k adding a cam to push it to 8k and upgrading the blower in the next couple of weeks.
Calls for one more late night Mulbagal Test Drive in August. Will confirm dates later.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2007, 20:52   #213
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for being this late.
Im hardly able to catch up with TB since i returned.

The drive was awesome from this side of Elagiri. Organ(?)ising was good and i've learnt from some mistakes.We'll work out an introduction session for the first-timers to any meet/drive. Also, Agenda at the rendezvous should be planned.
I was totally watching the video of me threatening Blueraven.
PS:I heard from a reliable source that a Track day's being planned for August.
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 00:50   #214

Hello Guys, sorry being a late turner to put across my feedback.
Would like to put across my 2 cents also :-)
Special thanx to IronWolf for the ride.
Well was not sure would be able to make up for the meet cos the night before was running a temperature of 103.
Messaged Ironworld aka Daniel dada that might not be able to make it, but as the night was setting more deeper, made up my mind that, no matter what comes will definitely make it and finally messaged Iron that am coming over, temperature noted while leaving for the trip 102, was almost shivering.
Somehow got myself wrapped into proper clothing and started for the big day. Got ready by 4:45 am and came out of the house slowly
(like a thief) without informming anybody in the house, cos if i would have done that, they would have sent me to a Mental Asylum for this act.

Ironwolf picked me up from the Horamayu signal and the journey started. God was really excited to see so many cars parked at a stretch near the Audi showroom, right from satnro to Cedia, all standing in their full glory, could not have felt any better than this (Temperature came down by a degree)

The ride after the breakfast made me a bit restless, body temperature started to rise, but still somehow maintained myself on medicines, how smart i was to carry them along
IronWolf was courteous enough to ask about my body conditions :-) thanx dude. Sorry for peuking in ur car man , not my mistake u c, it was my god dman stomach, next time willl try to do it outside LOLZ :-)
After my second dose of medicines felt a bit better and after that ride was smooth.
To conclude, by the time i came back home, i was normal, no fever, no bad stomach, and that set me thinking that i do not need medicines to get myself fixed, but cars, lots of cars can work out well...

Rest will come later,
coolsats
coolsats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 01:56   #215
BHPian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
So now that a long drive is done, how many of you would want to get onto a race track with your cars and improve your driving skills and have some more fun? Remember, it will not be a race and almost any car can be taken to the track (though our Bhai from Dubai might want to drive only one way, STRAIGHT. No turning in, or apexing, NOTHING. Thanks to a certain monster truck). It will not only help you know the limits of your car but will also enable you to handle panic situations on public roads better if one understands the limitations of their cars. So the cat is out of the bag

Count me in guys.. Hope it is MMST.

MCL would love to see you drive!!
fiery enzyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 16:53   #216
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post

And after all the trouble, it still ain't really clear. While I try to fix that, enjoy what we have...

PS: Just noticed the spelling mistake in the Link, hopefully will automagically get corrected in a couple of hours. Edits to video information takes couple of hours to propagate to the servers.
"Error on page" is the message displayed after few mins. Is there any other way to get this video
Surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 17:46   #217
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
"Error on page" is the message displayed after few mins. Is there any other way to get this video
Surprise the video seems to be working fine.

Fiery for more on this kindly vote here:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor-...l-added-2.html
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 17:46   #218
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
It is working for me right now. Not sure about the error, maybe you are going through a proxy?

As for downloading it, the link should be right on the video page?
tadukuttan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 18:50   #219
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
It is working for me right now. Not sure about the error, maybe you are going through a proxy?

As for downloading it, the link should be right on the video page?

Guys, the link is working however takes long time at home to load even 20%.

Its a 1 hour video. the initial 10 mins itself is a treat.

TaduCheta, Nice driving sans risks. You however need to give everyone a 20 min head start . I really liked the background music and the commentry
IronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 18:51   #220
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Daniel the actual fun begins from 15mins to about 38mins. Cant wait to get my hands on the DVD tonight.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 19:00   #221
Senior - BHPian

One word- Awesome

It was thirlling even to watch this video. daring speeds i would say
Surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 19:48   #222
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
TaduCheta, Nice driving sans risks. You however need to give everyone a 20 min head start .
I did, not 20 minutes though. The idea was to get as many cars as possible on tape. That plan of course went out of the window after I met MCLs car in Krishnagiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
.Guys, the link is working however takes long time at home to load even 20%.

Its a 1 hour video. the initial 10 mins itself is a treat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Daniel the actual fun begins from 15mins to about 38mins. Cant wait to get my hands on the DVD tonight.
Move the slider to around 15 mins. The video will start buffering from there.

It actually takes a 512Kbps connection to see streaming videos from Google, YouTube etc. And for Airtel Broadband users with unlimited 999 plan @ 256, there is a new plan for 1999 512 unlimited.
tadukuttan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 20:02   #223
Team-BHP Support

LOL!!! awesome video. Amusing thing was kenny G at 200kmph.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 21:31   #224
Senior - BHPian

Mone Tadu - adipoli driving, as usual.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2007, 21:32   #225
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
LOL!!! awesome video. Amusing thing was kenny G at 200kmph.
Muahahahahahahah... TaduCheta... Seriously how can you listen to kenny G when you are gunning it? I guess if you listen to something more heavy you would try hitting 240s eh? Trying to keep yourself calm.

I will surely slide to the 20min mark.. didnt know Google could buffer from the middle.

Quote:
mclaren1885 - Daniel the actual fun begins from 15mins to about 38mins. Cant wait to get my hands on the DVD tonight.
Burn Burn Burn !!!

Tell me where to pick up the copy from tomorrow.

do I get a receipt for the Blank/ burn charges / electricity and all the taxes mentioned below?

Last edited by IronWolf : 20th July 2007 at 21:35.
IronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote