Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 20th August 2007, 09:18   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Amey why dont you post pics of your equally delicious alloys on your Vdi bud?
I already have posted some Hi-Res pics Sir.

Here they are - Got the Perfect Alloys for my Swift (Got the perfect Alloys for my Swift !)

Quote:
Hmm.. amee, we could strike a deal here.. you can get the tire pressure gauge in exchange for your ice! What say???
I dont deal with lamers
Amey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 10:25   #17
Team-BHP Support

I love Bombay meets. From Pune to Milan Subway to Pritam at Dadar to Parel to Chor Bazaar and where not. You only have to say "Mein Bombay jaa raha" Karl will say arrey great mereko chor bazaar se khabar aaya hai ki ek Special ka split seat hai. Lets pick it up. Shrivz: Arrey koi ICE lagwaane ka hai kya? Amey: Yes mere naye gaddi vich ICE lagaana hai. Payam: Amee can you collect my speaker grills from Bakes&Truffles? Amee: Why not?

Chalo plan is made. MF will come directly from home (read as office). Call up Gogi, "We are coming". Gogi: WOW. Come to Dadar. I am there and then once you get there you will be blown with Friend nawaazi from food to travel to car talks to everything. Can't imagine we spend 3-4 hours in his cabin talking anything but cars.

Nice meeting up with you Rony and Ram.

It was great meeting up with you guys as always. Thanks N_C for the Orchid treat. Had fun there. Met up with Ma(n)son, Addy, Power freak.

Did you know: Amee was pulled over by cops on our return trip and went through a breath analyser test which returned negative after 2 beers and 1 vodka?
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 11:04   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
I love Bombay meets. From Pune to Milan Subway to Pritam at Dadar to Parel to Chor Bazaar and where not. You only have to say "Mein Bombay jaa raha" Karl will say arrey great mereko chor bazaar se khabar aaya hai ki ek Special ka split seat hai. Lets pick it up. Shrivz: Arrey koi ICE lagwaane ka hai kya? Amey: Yes mere naye gaddi vich ICE lagaana hai. Payam: Amee can you collect my speaker grills from Bakes&Truffles? Amee: Why not?

Chalo plan is made. MF will come directly from home (read as office). Call up Gogi, "We are coming". Gogi: WOW. Come to Dadar. I am there and then once you get there you will be blown with Friend nawaazi from food to travel to car talks to everything. Can't imagine we spend 3-4 hours in his cabin talking anything but cars.

It was great meeting up with you guys as always. Thanks N_C for the Orchid treat. Had fun there. Met up with Ma(n)son, Addy, Power freak.

Did you know: Amee was pulled over by cops on our return trip and went through a breath analyser test which returned negative after 2 beers and 1 vodka?
On top of that i had forgotten my license too
Old 20th August 2007, 11:16   #19
BHPian

man missed this meet NC had called me up but was busy maybe next time,by the way how about organizing a mumbai meet soon
yogi1771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 14:34   #20
Senior - BHPian

Man i missed it, I met shrivz and MF at saifee's and got to know about the meet but i couldnt make it coz i was out for a movie...

Shrivz, those alloy looks nice on your baleno.
pdev29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 15:20   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post

What are you saying??
Amey did you inhale instead of exhaling in the contraption what did you eat after the drinks... happy dent? I need this breath neutralizer's name immediately
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 15:22   #22
BHPian

Oh Yes! It was indeed a very surprising and informal meet. It was so nice to meet fellow BHPians from all over Pune and Mumbai under the great hospltality of Sir Gogiji at Pritam Hotel.
Sir Gogi....Your very unique - one of its kind in India - Dodge Dart was the most eye catching and I will always have unforgetful memoirs of the same. Please, Please get it on road once again as we would love to take a ride in it.
And of course besides all the wonderful car talk that we had, the seven course meal at noon........with a special mention of the paneer palak was extremely yummy. Hey Gogi, I strongly recommend that the word Paneer in the menu should be replaced with Malai instead, as it was more creamy than paneery. Oh! have I drifted away from the topic of the meet and cars again. Yes guys, you got to escuse me as I am as much a foodie as a car enthusiast.
Nice to have actually met Team-BHP family face to face in person and hope to meet the rest of the guys who couldn't make it, real soon.
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 15:25   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
What are you saying??
Amey did you inhale instead of exhaling in the contraption what did you eat after the drinks... happy dent? I need this breath neutralizer's name immediately
Calcutta Sadha Pan or something . LOL
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2007, 15:44   #24
BHPian

Yeah, it was Calcutta Sadha Pan, thats all
Old 20th August 2007, 15:44   #25
BHPian

Damn! You guys HAD to mention food .... now im hungry again.

How about some more pics guys ?
toiingg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 12:47   #26
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiingg View Post
Damn! You guys HAD to mention food .... now im hungry again.

How about some more pics guys ?
We were so engrossed, taking pics skipped everybody's mind.
Here's something from my phone. Sorry, no better pics.
Apologies for people missed (me included )

Ram
Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2007, 13:27   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram View Post
We were so engrossed, taking pics skipped everybody's mind.
Here's something from my phone. Sorry, no better pics.
Apologies for people missed (me included )

Ram
Hey Ram, (pun not intended as in Hey Ram!!) when did you take those pics. If they are from your cellphone, they're pretty good. Sorry guys Rams pics were not taken. Next time we'll make sure that we capture him for everyone. P.S. Dont miss the Bartender posing in teh second pic between me and Shrivz
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2007, 13:46   #28
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey Ram, when did you take those pics. If they are from your cellphone, they're pretty good. Sorry guys Rams pics were not taken. Next time we'll make sure that we capture him for everyone. P.S. Dont miss the Bartender posing in teh second pic between me and Shrivz
Yes Gogi. They are from my Nokia N73 cellphone. I don't have my digital camera. My son Aniruddh (@Intrepid), who lives in Chennai, has taken it with him.
Ram is offline   Reply With Quote