Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 08:27   #46
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
Ask him if it is a closed course. whether outsiders will be allowed to drive on the track. What will be the fees for track time. Or is it part of BMSCI
ok i will do that and keep you updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
btw what is that yellow machine at the background on Xeta's pic?
thats a Cedia Sport.

OT - Amittrajit's navigator Saurabh has bought a Cedia and is planning to plonk in Evo VI's engine sometime soon - works will be done by Mr Krupesh, Electra Performance, chennai. BP will be able to give more details on that.
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007, 10:56   #47
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default Haldia SS Track - Details

the haldia SS track is actually a playground owned by a privateer rally guy - Azgar da. the following can be noted:

1. No Track Day Fees.
2. Outsiders (not related to Rallying) can take part.
3. its not owned by BMSC - it is owned by Azgar da
4. the track is within a godown compound - not i bet it will not be as big as the tracks down south.

for more details & updates - please follow the "Car Rally in Kolkata" Community @ Orkut.
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007, 11:01   #48
Distinguished - BHPian
 
BlackPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 2,177
Thanked: 3,278 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
thats a Cedia Sport.

OT - Amittrajit's navigator Saurabh has bought a Cedia and is planning to plonk in Evo VI's engine sometime soon - works will be done by Mr Krupesh, Electra Performance, chennai. BP will be able to give more details on that.
I have no idea whatsoever about this project
BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007, 11:13   #49
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

i think the project is still in the planning stage i thought you knew about this. but anyways take care.
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007, 20:14   #50
Senior - BHPian
 
1100D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 4,141
Thanked: 2,243 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
the haldia SS track is actually a playground owned by a privateer rally guy - Azgar da. the following can be noted:

1. No Track Day Fees.
2. Outsiders (not related to Rallying) can take part.
3. its not owned by BMSC - it is owned by Azgar da
4. the track is within a godown compound - not i bet it will not be as big as the tracks down south.

for more details & updates - please follow the "Car Rally in Kolkata" Community @ Orkut.
Azgar Ibrahim? One of my best friend (he just became my best!!) lives in the same apartment as him at Koikhali. So is the planet going to Haldia. I guess on a closed course racetrack planet will have no problem seeing the upper reaches of the speed-o-meter.
1100D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007, 23:14   #51
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

all depends on your best friend's schedule - if he is ready to go there, Saurav da will also go and the Kolkata rally gang will follow - atleast i will try my best to go there. lets see how things work out. if its a SS track (read: humps, bumps, holes, pot holes, big holes, wat not) planet will prefer staying off it.

any idea how far is it from kolkata?
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007, 23:18   #52
Senior - BHPian
 
1100D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 4,141
Thanked: 2,243 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
all depends on your best friend's schedule - if he is ready to go there, Saurav da will also go and the Kolkata rally gang will follow - atleast i will try my best to go there. lets see how things work out. if its a SS track (read: humps, bumps, holes, pot holes, big holes, wat not) planet will prefer staying off it.

any idea how far is it from kolkata?
My recently turned best friend is currently in New York and he is quite happy about it. There is a certain class that glamourises living in bidesh!
1100D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2007, 23:25   #53
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
My recently turned best friend is currently in New York and he is quite happy about it. There is a certain class that glamourises living in bidesh!
you are confusing me for sure - i will just keep you updated about the haldia SS track.
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 10:01   #54
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: chennai
Posts: 154
Thanked: 8 Times
Default yellow cedia's pic

hi

can u help me with some yellow cedia pics...i'm planning to book one but not able to luk & feel it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
ok i will do that and keep you updated.



thats a Cedia Sport.

OT - Amittrajit's navigator Saurabh has bought a Cedia and is planning to plonk in Evo VI's engine sometime soon - works will be done by Mr Krupesh, Electra Performance, chennai. BP will be able to give more details on that.
deepanonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 11:03   #55
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

here you go






planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 15:13   #56
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: chennai
Posts: 154
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
here you go







Thanks. but do u have the same without stickering and full pics...pls do get this done.
deepanonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st ever Mini meet in Calicut. Post here for all future Calicut mini meets.. MaserQ The Team-BHP Meet Section 17 8th August 2017 04:32
Wheel War II - Kolkata Drag 3rd October. EDIT : Postponed to 31st October 2010. NOS Power Indian Motorsport 82 6th November 2010 21:33
Kolkata Meet - October '08 planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 197 30th October 2008 17:58
Fatal3rror & Shrivz (Driving down from Pune) & KD the Bong in Kolkata - The Mini Meet planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 16 15th September 2008 09:53
Dusty (mini) Meet @ Kolkata planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 20 21st June 2007 22:43


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:02.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks