Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 23rd October 2007, 17:49   #16
BHPian

Danny my boy..I think thats a pretty reasonable idea..I mean I'd be too damn zonked in the morning to pay attention to Somaiya boys on an early Sunday morning. However, if everyones into that then we don't really have a choice now do we?
nitroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 18:03   #17
BHPian

I really wanna come but I've got to leave early morning (4 am) on Monday for Goa. Even my car's not there (Dan knows why). I'll still try to hitch a ride with Dan if possible.
adman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 18:14   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
Danny my boy..I think thats a pretty reasonable idea..I mean I'd be too damn zonked in the morning to pay attention to Somaiya boys on an early Sunday morning. However, if everyones into that then we don't really have a choice now do we?

And its definetly accoding to IST(INDIAN STANDARD TIME) so 7:30 does actually mean 8:30. Till now its Mr swapnil's plan. But ya i guess if everyones in for it then we dont have a choice. Its just that once you have that expressway on your mind, Its difficult for anything to come in between other than Mac's.

ADNAN77 try and make it. Goa at 4am???? Freak dude your going for a holiday chill with the timings man. U could have caught a later flight.
danlalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2007, 19:03   #19
BHPian

Oh yeah, Mac for sure how else would we keep our cars planted to the road. Man i'm telling you if we do this somaiya thing lets pray it doesnt go to 10 am after all the running around , to hit the highway.
NOW BRING THE LIST UP ON THE NEXT POST PLEASE! WHOSE IN AND HOW WITH WHOM AND WHERE?
nitroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 09:17   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardfdz View Post
Are 2 wheelers allowed to ride along?
Its Not really going to be fun that way. But NO they arent allowed.
Come as a passenger. 15cars
Old 24th October 2007, 10:20   #21
BHPian

@ Gerardfdz... 2 wheelers not allowed as we'll be taking the expressway. if u want u can join us at Lonavala.

@ balenopower... u better make it this time and we dont want to hear any excuses like last time when the muffler fell off ur car.

@ scooby05... we'll be regrouping just opposite RK as the guys from Poona will me meeting us there. we'll decide on the spot if anyone wants to have a breakfast or want to proceed with the drive.

@ nitroxx... yes it is the FSE built for the Germany Competition. Somaiya College is at Vidya Vihar.

@ danlalan... they are gonna do that presentation for us only. they didnt have any such presentation preplanned. it was a last minute addition as they are also gonna join us for the drive. i dont think it will take more than 15 mins. we just have a look at it. know what its made up off and move on with our drive. its not compulsory for anyone. people who want to come can come or else join us on the Palm Beach Road as decided.
swapszone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 10:34   #22
BHPian

Default Barracuda600 - Honda CBR 600cc F4i engine & Barracuda150 - 150cc rickshaw engine

here are the pics of what we are gonna see.

u can find Suyog and Jayneel who are gonna join us for the drive in the pics here

Barracuda600 - Honda CBR 600cc F4i engine & Barracuda150 - 150cc rickshaw engine

Last edited by swapszone : 24th October 2007 at 10:49. Reason: just added source: from orkut profiles of Suyog and Jayneel
Old 24th October 2007, 11:13   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
scooby05... we'll be regrouping just opposite RK as the guys from Poona will me meeting us there. we'll decide on the spot if anyone wants to have a breakfast or want to proceed with the drive.
What is the time at which you guys will be at RK's? We can start off from Pune to match the timings. Confirmed list:

Karl - '73 Fiat.
Ranjan - Swift.
Me as a passenger.
Swale84 - Ikon.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 11:26   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
What is the time at which you guys will be at RK's? We can start off from Pune to match the timings. Confirmed list:

Karl - '73 Fiat.
Ranjan - Swift.
Me as a passenger.
Swale84 - Ikon.
expecting to reach RK latest by 10am... we have to make it by 10 other wise the whole program will go for a toss...
Old 24th October 2007, 14:08   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone;604651.

@ [URL="http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/../members/balenopower.html"
balenopower[/url]... u better make it this time and we dont want to hear any excuses like last time when the muffler fell off ur car.

The muffler fell of dans car mate...not mine....,just went to lonavla last week on the bike yaar...so not really sure i can go there every week....i'll try anyways!!!!
balenopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 15:47   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
expecting to reach RK latest by 10am... we have to make it by 10 other wise the whole program will go for a toss...
Swapnil lets make it by 10am to Lonavala other's as you said the whole program will go for a toss for sure..Trust me.We can have this project coverage thingy for the later part of the week for sure.

Cheers,
Niki.
nikibusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 17:21   #27
BHPian

Hey Guys,

Count this Puneite in too!!
1self is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2007, 08:59   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower View Post
The muffler fell of dans car mate...not mine....,just went to lonavla last week on the bike yaar...so not really sure i can go there every week....i'll try anyways!!!!
my muff is intact... u just used tht as an excuse. u dead suspenson.
Old 25th October 2007, 11:26   #29
BHPian

@ Nitroxx and @Dan...
what do you guys say...
are u gonna make it to Somaiya early morning... or u gonna join us directly on the palm beach road at 7:30am
Old 25th October 2007, 12:38   #30
BHPian

I am in too.
AnniHilat0R -----> Honda City.
Well my first meet, so really looking forward to it. Dont have a flashy ride, will be bringing my new City. Havent taken it for a spin out of Mumbai as yet, so will be a test ride for me. Will try and get my RC too!!!! Just one thing. Is anyone from Andheri or Parle or Santacruz coming for this meet ???? Cause I dont know how to come to Palm Beach . So if someone is from this side of town, will follow the leader. Really looking forward for this meet.
AnniHilat0R is offline   Reply With Quote