Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 11th December 2007, 13:33   #121
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Next time could we please have an agenda ut up in advance as to what time do we meet, where etc???

And Sameerji, pls pick up your phone baba!!!!! Wanted to meet you but couldn't get in touch with you at all..
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2007, 14:28   #122
BHPian

Quote:
lost sister?
Priceless.

ROFLMAO.

Last edited by toiingg : 11th December 2007 at 14:29.
toiingg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2007, 15:02   #123
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
The above post by JK proves the statement in Quotations!

So what made you come to this ? torrid affair with Rahul ? Is this the dark side of love ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
We were all having fun. Somethings which we love a lot; cars, girls, music, audio systems and friends. I would put in my papers and attend something like this. What else is life?

Jk, we know what to do at your wedding. So, be prepared!
We were all having fun sometimes which we (1) love a lot in cars (2)girls, (3)music (4) audio systems and friends(5). I would put in my rubbers and attend something like this. What else is life?

1:make 2: with 3:hearing 4:in 5:bangy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post
Iv got a bunch of pics too, will put them up by the weekend (having issues with my ISP.)

Addy, Alina, Sana, Sam, Deepak, Anirudh, Viddy, Santosh and the others who were there it was great fun hanging out with you'll!! Thanks

Whats that? A uni-horny is some person who is horny in uni
nice one, uni-horny boy!
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2007, 15:12   #124
Team-BHP Support

@ jkdas, toiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg
The chaps at the Lathangi Motors Mitsubishi stall actually thought the twins were really my sisters and that I was there along with them under the same contract. They said our noses were similar.
Aditya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2007, 15:15   #125
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Fun pictures from Day 2!

Day 2 was even more fun, with lots of BHPians having fun with both pairs of twins.
On this day we barricaded the stall. There was way too much public. Only TBHPians were allowed inside the barricades.
Everyone who came admired both the pairs of twins and hung out with us, enjoying the camaraderie and all the music. The pictures will capture some of the atmosphere. It was truly fun and a great party.

Lovely cars, beautiful girls, popcorn, lots of dancing and joking. Believe me we were having so much fun

Sure there was a lot of hard work on day 2. Souljah, Viddy, Addy and Anirudh were playing music and bouncing the thousands of people. They were on their feet all day, but still having so much fun. The JBL crew were handing out stuff and spinning the wheel of fortune.

Give us boys some music, a few cars and some pretty faces to laugh with. It makes the YetiLife® a wonderful place to be stuck in.
You know how it is.

Some BHPians came by with their family and kids too. Some of their wives were sporting too. I am sure they have the pictures on their cameras. I hope they'll put it up soon. Meanwhile, enjoy the few photos I have.

Next: Fun pictures from Day 3
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2007, 15:31   #126
Senior - BHPian

Default Bad Guy

Sam whats this, not a good sign.
Ajaybiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2007, 15:56   #127
Team-BHP Support

The VY as such was boring. The JBL stall was fun, as usual.
Got to meet Sam for the first time, and Aditya as well (who kept threatening me with an infraction!). Besides them also met Souljah, Vijay and Viddy who was his always smiling self.

Here's a snap of me with Sam and Vid.

Got special treatment being a TBHPian and the candy and popcorns which added to the feeling . Spun the wheel and won a JBL gift, even before which i was given one by Viddy. With the crowds thronging the stall decided to let the guys manage the crowds and help them out that way, rather than keeping them occupied.

On my way out met up with theMAG, brraj, Sankar and hellstar who were on their way in.

Took a small spin in the Reva and the SX4, to sum up what was otherwise a rather sad show as always.
benbsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2007, 22:06   #128
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Fun pictures from Day 3!

Sunday was a bad day, super super crowded. Addy, Viddy, Addy's brother Anirudh(anadkarni) and Souljah formed the crowd control, with the help of a couple of ladies.

Why ladies? Well, these were the only humans the crowd was not willing to push. It is my estimation that the JBL stall had more crowd than the rest of the VY.
It was out of hand with barricades being pushed in and what-not. They had a tough day, but I could still see the boys and girls enjoy themselves
We still had a lot of fun. As with the previous day, the wheel of fortune was controlled and only TBHPians were allowed inside the stall.
The cars were blasting and we were laughing and dancing. It was great fun.
With these pics, my report comes to an end. There are plenty more pictures from the other BHPians that came by. I hope you see them soon.

Baby you can drive my car..

I'm the candyman, yes I am.

Oh yeahhhhhh!!!

And we're dancing!!

Storytelling with the boys

Check out the legs

Aditya's bro - anadkarni

The crowd swells further as c3po pays us a visit. Souljah handles crowd control all day.

Old 11th December 2007, 22:37   #129
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Fun pictures from Day 3! - contd

Viddy shares a light hearted moment

Dancin's the way to go

Viddy does bollywood

The crew!!

After-show! The crew come over for dinner and drinks
Old 11th December 2007, 23:44   #130

I can only describe it all as follows. AWESOME !!!!!

Man, this has got to be the most enjoyable auto expo I have ever visited in my life. I enjoyed every moment of it. It may have been crowded, hot and what not. But it sure wasn't something anyone should have missed.

It was certainly a pleasure meeting all the folks I met in the last few days and working with Sam, the rest of my fellow Team-BHPans and the rest of the JBL crew.

Even though I say this, I'm sad!! WHY ???? Because I missed everything that took place in Delhi and Bombay.

Aditya, if only you had told me about this in advance, I would have not returned to Bangalore on the 19th.
anadkarni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007, 09:32   #131
Senior - BHPian

Exclamation Friday / 7th December

YetiLords throne

Wheel of fortune (one of the side attractions)

Agent 01 - Main attraction

Agent 02 - Main attraction

Agents 1&2 with sidekick
s0uljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007, 09:33   #132
Senior - BHPian

Default Friday / 7th December (continued)

The Yeti Proposes (the propah way on his knees)

Shocked... Rejected?!

There's always a little bit of orange everywhere !

FEEL the Bass !

Thumbs up for the ICE!
Old 12th December 2007, 09:49   #133
Distinguished - BHPian

HA! Nice pics Souljah, well done lol. And rather dashing as James Bond (everyone has a gun but Bond?)
Old 12th December 2007, 09:51   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
HA! Nice pics Souljah, well done lol. And rather dashing as James Bond (everyone has a gun but Bond?)
Unlike viddy I dont flash my gun

This poor blokes phone cam refused to work, all of us tried and he wouldnt give up. So to console him I took a pic!

TEAM-JBL's Deepak upon the roof

Thats all folks, Seeya tomorrow!
Old 12th December 2007, 16:24   #135
BHPian

very nice pics...they sure tell of story don't they! I don't believe too many people visited anything other than the JBL stall especially when you consider that's where all the action was.

Cheers!
K
kartikkumar is offline   Reply With Quote